ROLO shard not showing in inbox

Replies

• Options
    @Midgar777 i would open a new ticket
    this is important, especially since we might not get the reward box tomorrow
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!

We are aware and actively investigating reports of some players missing Shards of Rebel Officer Leia Organa or Guild Event Tokens from the player inbox.

We appreciate your patience as this is looked into!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!

We are aware and actively investigating reports of some players missing Shards of Rebel Officer Leia Organa or Guild Event Tokens from the player inbox.

We appreciate your patience as this is looked into!

Thanks for replying @CG_Kozispoon - I'm happy to wait for a resolution. I'm one of the 5 people in my guild that farmed Captain Han Solo, so it would be annoying if everyone else was 5 shards ahead of me. Shared rewards are a great addition to the game but when they don't work for some people it causes an unfair imbalance in progress.

Looking forward to hearing more about the solution when you've figured it out :) good luck!

• Options
    Had another one - feeling confident this is getting looked at now.
    Thank you for providing requested information.

I have checked the details and we have been receiving similar kind of contacts from other players as well. Our developers are working hard to fix the problem in timely manner. We request some time to get the issue fixed.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
  • Options
    Midgar777 wrote: »
    Had another one - feeling confident this is getting looked at now.
    Thank you for providing requested information.

I have checked the details and we have been receiving similar kind of contacts from other players as well. Our developers are working hard to fix the problem in timely manner. We request some time to get the issue fixed.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Time is all well and good, but how much time? do we get our TB rewards? Or are we going to have to be continually knocked back with customer service people who cant do their job when the rage starts in 5 hours?

Its like when guilds started, I was the only officer and I played for months starting raids at 3 am then getting booted after my fight to lose all rewards and they did little to nothing to fix the issue. Three months of raids with nothing, this seems to be happening again, Im not going three months with nothing. Get it sorted EA
    And then there were pants...
  • Options
    @Saetet - that sounds really rough man :neutral: I understand that everyone is cross and I am too but we need to give them some time to fix the issue. I'm going to wait and see if they give me the shards once the whole TB has ended and if not I will be continuing to contact customer support until they sort it out. I does take a lot of enjoyment out of the game when things don't work but it sounds like this issue is affecting a lot of people so they should sort it.

Fingers crossed! :smiley:

• Options
    Our worst fear will be ended in less than 2 hours now :D
  • Options
    I did receive my prize box from TB so that worked out. Thank you @CG_Kozispoon for letting us know you are working on the issue. I am happy to wait now that I know the dev team has the issue and I am not depending on EA "customer service" to solve the problem.
  • Options
    I receive my price box today... The only thing that we can do for now is to wait for the devs to check our cases...
  • Options
    Me too :*
    Pfiou was close !
  • Options
    I also received the final prize box today. That was my biggest concern. Good to know they are aware and working on the issue of the missing special mission prizes.
  • Options
    I did not receive my final prize today, nor did I receive my ROLO shards or TB tokens
  • Options
    Optimus11 wrote: »
    Did any of you get this resolved ?
    @xanderxman @JediMath @GGBro @TekkarEdorf @skystroller @Saetet @YetAnotherZathrian @Midgar777 @bbekiaris
    I got two pretty standard unhelpful responses from ea support so far. Restart app etc. stuff I have clearly tried dozen times before contacting support.
    @CG_RyDiggs please help us. We all worked hard for those rolo shards and we well deserved them

Our guys got the same unhelpful response.

No help. Did not get TB rewards either
  • Options
    I received my prize box but didn't get any ROLO shards still :neutral:
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon have we got a chance to receive the missing spec TB rewards (ROLO shards and tokens)? There wos an updare..... Deep silence the missing rewards.... I sent a ticket, but nothing happend :(
  • Options
    I thought I'd post a little update to my case. I've now had 5 emails from EA, one Live-chat with a support agent. One 30 minute phone call, and I have posted here. And I still have no resolution. I haven't received my ROLO shards nor my Guild Event Tokens. I'm surprised that some people received theirs so quickly after contacting support. I seem to have been given the run-around by multiple agents now. I'm not really sure what else I can do at this point, and frankly I'm losing hope that I'll ever receive these rewards. So I'm going to hope that @CG_RyDiggs can help me out. But I tagged him in my previous post and it hasn't made a lick of difference so far.

I just find it very odd that some people are having their cases resolved very quickly and efficiently, while others – like myself – are finding support to be a veritable quagmire of uninformed agents and complacent support staff.

Again, it's such a shame to have Territory Battles tarnished for me; they haven't been tarnished by the game play, but by the way the support is being handled.
  • Options
    ggglonggg wrote: »
    I thought I'd post a little update to my case. I've now had 5 emails from EA, one Live-chat with a support agent. One 30 minute phone call, and I have posted here. And I still have no resolution. I haven't received my ROLO shards nor my Guild Event Tokens. I'm surprised that some people received theirs so quickly after contacting support. I seem to have been given the run-around by multiple agents now. I'm not really sure what else I can do at this point, and frankly I'm losing hope that I'll ever receive these rewards. So I'm going to hope that @CG_RyDiggs can help me out. But I tagged him in my previous post and it hasn't made a lick of difference so far.

I just find it very odd that some people are having their cases resolved very quickly and efficiently, while others – like myself – are finding support to be a veritable quagmire of uninformed agents and complacent support staff.

Again, it's such a shame to have Territory Battles tarnished for me; they haven't been tarnished by the game play, but by the way the support is being handled.

Likewise. EA support just told me to post here so the devs can contact me in person. I want my special mission Guild tokens. :(
  • Options
    I'm getting tired of waiting. I hope we get some good compensation for that delay
  • Options
    Still waiting also. I did receive the final reward, but not the ROLO shards and guild tokens during the event. I received an email today asking if I wanted to continue with the bug report, and update via the EA help site if so...
    However when I try to do this via the 'resume' button nothing happens. Having to update the ticket to say I still have a problem when EA clearly haven't resolved it is sub-optimal.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    UPDATE- The small amount of Players who were missing rewards should now be seeing them in their games inbox. Please note that if you do not see anything, please restart/refresh. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    UPDATE- The small amount of Players who were missing rewards should now be seeing them in their games inbox. Please note that if you do not see anything, please restart/refresh. Cheers!
    Thanks! I finally got my rewards, I really appreciate that
  • Options
    Me too. Good work devs
  • bonanza71
    22 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Thank you! It wos hard days for us ;) well done!
  • Options
    Thank you! All received here - much appreciated.
  • Options
    Thank you guys... Just open the game and the rewards were there... Good work...
  • Options
    mm. My inbox still empty. What's wrong..?
  • Options
    Thanks @CG_Kozispoon - got my rewards now :wink: much appreciated.
  • Options
    Thank you. Much appreciated
    And then there were pants...
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon still didn't get my rolo shards :/
    Good day

I have completed TB for the first time with my guild from BHG alliance (rogue) and never received Rolo shards. My guildmates got a mail with the shards, I somehow didnt. Can you please investigate? My charname is Malathana, Ally code 388-443-575. long time customer who spent +2k money, expecting a fast fix :)
  • Options
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Optimus11 wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs I also did not get the new tokens.
    Please find a way to help us here

My resolution was 300 crystals for my troubles. I told them that would suffice this time but if I continued to not receive my ROLO shards in the future, as promised, that I would open another ticket for a real resolution.

Not an ideal solution but it was the best I was going to get from them so I took it. Not truly a satisfied customer at this point.

I wouldn't of accepted crystals as a compensation, her shards are impossible to get elsewhere, so what good are crystals ?

You should demand shards be sent.
This discussion has been closed.