How do you see you and the game in 2 years?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Song wrote: »
    five2zero wrote: »
    This is more and more a whale only game, only early players are competitive. EA is a short term thinking company.
    with the exception of simpson tapped out.

@five2zero Step up your game, less whining.
    Irics wrote: »
    Honestly this game has so much potential especially considering the continuation of the movie franchise run by Disney.

Anyway congrats for the good job so far and please keep it up CG

+1
  • Options
    The game currently generates enough revenue.

Remember the majority do not frequent or bother to post in the forum.

The game will continue because the franchise and new movies is still successfully ongoing.

Revenue growth will still be dependent on future packs and chromium exclusives.

They already made enough to bother to release new stuff n update the game.

Forum posters usually represent only a small number of active players of any game.

• Options
    I wish I could say i think itll exist in 2 yrs, but i doubt it.

I dont feel like writing a dissertation **** to why i think that, but i thats my deduction

Hope CG proves me wrong, but thus far it doesnt seem like theyre interested in anything but Capital
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

We are actively listening in the forums and taking what actions we can as quickly as we can, along with developing new and exciting experiences.

It's not the first time you promise. Look at the forum and see your result.
    I'm sure your revenue are near perfect, but this is short term. Maybe you get enough whales for long term revenue.

And please less dirt.
  • eBitzu
    286 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Adding diversity will be a big bonus.. to allow people to be motivated by having one team to rule them all that is so hard and requires intuition and intelligence not money
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Options
    Marvel war of heroes is a very similar freemium game and it is just coming to a close after 3 years - the battle system in this is much better and if CG start implementing the social aspects - guilds, trading and team challange I can see it continuing to grow and spin money... without the social component/special events grinding gets old quick.
  • Options
    Duknukeem wrote: »
    This is a temporary game it will be replaced when the luster goes away, sure it will always be around, but look up all other star wars games made and look up actual people playing, just becouse it may say in the header over a million dowloads dont reflect the actual active people, this game on is lacking in so much i dont see it lasting past summer, especialy if the wallet warriors get undermined all the time, but all i can say is Welcome to the Disney/Lucas machine.

FREE THE MOUSE!!

M.L.F is from an era where they tried to fight everything that didn't give then everything for free. It is nonsense.
  • Options
    I also don't like the dead time.. while waiting for energy.. some sort of ... do some useless stuff should be added like guilds where you can post replays and discuss in game stuff.. SOCIALIZE
  • Options
    Next 2 yr...HA! for me, the lack of alliances, makes me wanna quit daily.....I'm hanging on , ever so slightly. ....it'll will be another crono king/ gem buying customer, they lose.
  • Options
    +1k
  • Options
    I think there is a lot of potential for the game, but I think the developers need to definitely make updates based on more than fans/forums. Essentially after observing forums pretty consistently for a while now, if the devs listened to popular opinion here the game would be destroyed already.

I think the devs should consider the other possibilities of game play that incorporates the turn based style fighting. Look at games like the final fantasy franchise for instance. Adding an element of a storyline like that in doesn't make a lot of money by any means, but it also isn't too expensive to develope and it keeps the players desperate for new content spending money on the energy and new characters.

There is definitely a need for more to be done interactively with players/allies/guilds as community drives engagement. Bottom line, there is a ton of potential, the developers need to look a little broader for ideas.
  • Options
    It has a Star Wars license, so this game has a shot of staying relevant for several years. The graphics and animations are decent and the KOTR party mechanics are a great throwback. That said, at its heart this game is a P2W, Wait to Play game with limited content. If the game doesn't change over time (especially the wait to play and gear grinding aspects) the game will have an abbreviated run. You can only raise level caps so many times before people see that grind does not equal content.
  • Options
    I think that'd depend on the upcoming guild system & some type of time passing content like heroes testing or practice mod

A new arena real time PVP system would sure be a great step forward in trying to create longetivity
  • Mr_Eel
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It could last. It has the basic formula for fun and provides good opportunities to plan and strategize. It all depends on how they treat F2P players, how they keep them interested. Right now, they don't have enough ways to upgrade themselves in a reasonable amount of time, and they can't play for very long each day. Whales will spend as long as it gives them a happy, superior feeling ego.

Even spending 50-50-100-100-100-200-200-200 LS/DS and 100-200-400 Cantina each day, I only get about 2-3 hours of play. Some useful, repeatable feature that is not energy dependent or attempt limited would be a great addition. It doesn't do any good to get people addicted if the content isn't enough to keep the game open all day.
  • Options
    I don't. :\
  • Options
    There's more people that feel ripped off and stop spending (or spend less)

They should make us feel good to spend money, not the other way around.

That being said, yes the game is new, but I'm not sure how long it will last because of the sour taste left in many people's mouth the spending brings to them.

Luckily they have the Star Wars name attached...
  • Mr_Eel
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It's very difficult to make the same content for F2P and P2P because what is beatable by F2P is torchable by P2P, unless they overtune things like in the Yoda battle. F2P people playing two months longer than me wouldn't even be able to sneeze on my team. I would double the arena crystal rewards or change it to highest rank achieved before 6pm. Six months from now, F2P will be unworkable the way things are snowballing.

I would add a third 50 crystal recharge for LS/DS and a 50 cantina recharge. It might even drive more spending.
  • Options
    Mr_Eel wrote: »
    It's very difficult to make the same content for F2P and P2P because what is beatable by F2P is torchable by P2P, unless they overtune things like in the Yoda battle. F2P people playing two months longer than me wouldn't even be able to sneeze on my team. I would double the arena crystal rewards or change it to highest rank achieved before 6pm. Six months from now, F2P will be unworkable the way things are snowballing.

I would add a third 50 crystal recharge for LS/DS and a 50 cantina recharge. It might even drive more spending.

I agree.. 200 crystals for sec refill is huge
  • Options
    Not here for sure