Content Update 9/20/2017 (MEGA)

Replies

• Options
    Since BB-8 is rolling around and first order is getting usage now, I have to ask.
    Where's the love for resistance?
    Now since the new event requires FO to unlock BB-8, I thought it would be time for a resistance legendary event.
    I mean we've gotten most of the other large factions that have legendary events but resistance would be cool to have one.
    I know that they will probably get one soon, but I can't get BB-8 for my resistance team without FO which I don't have.

They just released a new resistance character and you are asking where the love for them is? I'm confused here...

+1
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Yeah Hera's leader ability is "Rise Together" so it's pretty clear. (Thrawn)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Normally I would be with you but honestly until further info is realeased on to were this is leading, I don't really care
  • Options
    *lot easier. I had to get 5 for CLS. I just got one for Chirrut, I need more for almost everyone. There is no way I am going to get enough crystals now.
  • Options
    When does the BB8 event end?
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Ahhhhhh I see

Yv8wU0I.jpg
  • Options
    November
  • Options
    Have you guys actually seen the new price of gear in the shard shop before spouting off? It's insanely cheap.... mabye go look before you make comments
  • Options
    I used fleet shipments as my primary gear source as I was farming characters from hard nodes, so I'm concerned about this update as well, but can we at least wait until we see what the payout structure looks like in shard shop and TB before we start going off the rails?

patience friends. tomorrow will bring us more insight.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    I used fleet shipments as my primary gear source as I was farming characters from hard nodes, so I'm concerned about this update as well, but can we at least wait until we see what the payout structure looks like in shard shop and TB before we start going off the rails?

patience friends. tomorrow will bring us more insight.

Already have it's 173 ShS for 6 salvage of some pretty sweet gear ... that's very cheap
  • Options
    TB rewards are already up

Check out the failure yourself
  • Options
    ... the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been ...
  • Options
    I just want to say I am eagerly awaiting the guild management tools. As someone who has lead a higher level guild this is why I stepped down. I have kids and a job, I don't have time for spreadsheets watching 600's participation in tb etc. If you fix this you can officially expect me to enjoy and actually play the game more.
  • Options
    Bennehftw wrote: »

I meant the increase in TB currency from completing events. You are right, we already know the cost structure for gear there. Which I find relatively fair for purple gear.

I'm more curious to see what the cost for gear will be at the reworked Shard Shop.
  • Options
    Any news:

- Daily ticket counter
    - Guild notif/announcement?

:flushed:
  • Options
    Maybe resistance?
  • Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Bennehftw wrote: »

I meant the increase in TB currency from completing events. You are right, we already know the cost structure for gear there. Which I find relatively fair for purple gear.

I'm more curious to see what the cost for gear will be at the reworked Shard Shop.

Once again the new shard shop cost is 172 for 6 salvage....
  • Options
    Phoenix
  • Options
    Phoenix no ?
  • Options
    Thrawn event, and maybe some Phoenix zetas
  • Options
    Why remove gear from fleet arena?????!!!!
  • Options
    It's definitely Phoenix. Thrawn seems to be coming in October. Most likely because of the last season of Rebels.
  • Options
    Who is the old foe?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Any news:

- Daily ticket counter
    - Guild notif/announcement?

:flushed:

No news is good news?!?!???.....
    :wink:
  • Options
    Thrawn
  • Options
    oh no remove gear from fleet store is sick !!! dont do this !!

- 10000000000000 respect for this game update
  • Options
    So, where's the crystal booster?
  • Options
    My annoyance at fleet gear being removed is slightly tempered by FOTP showing up there instead.

Would still prefer gear.
  • GruszaX
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Thanks for making this game even worse of a grind
    Cheese and rice you guys that hungry for people's money?