Any news:

- Daily ticket counter
    - Guild notif/announcement?

:flushed:

No news is good news?!?!???.....
    :wink:

But.. but.. that is what i'm expecting on every update :disappointed:
  • Options
    Surveys are in. Initial reaction to this content update --- overwhelmingly positive, once again.
  • Options
    Love this update - love what it says for EA/CG commitment to their loyal customers! Keep up the good work!
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Can you please put gear in the fleet store again.
  • Options
    "Finally, we'll be executing your child's puppy in front of his eye's "

Thanks devs, great idea removing gear from ship store
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The people doing good in this game are whales reaping top rewards already.

Those people have nothing to spend anything on, but gear.

They have plenty of shards going to waste.

They can afford shard shop prices.

The rest of us are playing catch up.

We don't have the luxury of extra shard earnings.

We have everythimg to loose and nothing gained in these new changes.

What you just did is further separated the gap between whales and fish.

So what if the shard shop has a cheaper refresh?

Not like us fish can afford that even.

And even if we are dolphins.

With no excess shards laying around it does us little good.

I liked things the way they were.

Every time we get an update it feels like a slap in the face.

Real issue's not being addressed like not fixing guild ticket counters that are inaccurate.

Not. Increasing gear donations, and opening gear 12 parts for donations.

Giving guild mates a way to jump to other guilds instead of us guild leaders a way to search guild mates.

Taking away the affordable crystal packages.

I could go on...
  • Options
    Just got Fulcrum shards from Fleet and 6 mk3 carbanti's shards for 156 shards currency. I'm loving it! The gear cost is the most cost effeicient it's been in game with a currency that's easily obtainable.
  • Options
    I am utterly shocked by tonight’s update. Taking gear out of the fleet shop making it *that* much harder to get gear we desperately need. Along with making BB-8 a flippin legendary character! We have too many legendary characters! They should be special! BB-8 has no place in the ranks of Palp, R2 or Yoda. Don’t get me started on Thrawn! I love Thrawn as a character but he has no place being a legendary! But really the gear is what’s making me mad! This game is fun I have been here since the beginning but I feel the end for me is near.
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    Have you guys actually seen the new price of gear in the shard shop before spouting off? It's insanely cheap.... mabye go look before you make comments

Says the whale
  • Nori703
    45 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Says the whale

I looked, He's right actually.

• Options
    Have you guys actually seen the new price of gear in the shard shop before spouting off? It's insanely cheap.... mabye go look before you make comments

Says the whale

Haha actually I'M FTP but thanks...
  • Options
    Are they adding his shards to fleet shipments? I see empire one in there right now
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Nori703 wrote: »
    Nori703 wrote: »
    Says the whale

He's right actually. Do the math.

[/quote]

Of course he is loving it.

Whales don't need character shards.

They need gear.
  • skiwalker5
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    weska24 wrote: »
    I am utterly shocked by tonight’s update. Taking gear out of the fleet shop making it *that* much harder to get gear we desperately need.

Calm down: They stated that it would be back and better in the near future. I refreshed the shard shop and was very impressed with the new gear and prices there. From what I can gather, the net of these changes, combined with the direction they said they’d be going in the near future via updates to the fleet shop, appear to be solid improvements which will help with the gear crunch and with farming current and new toons

• Options

Says the whale

If it is the truth, does it really matter who says it?
  • Options

Says the whale

Haha actually I'M FTP but thanks...

Anytime Mobey
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yes, FOTP is in fleet shipments. His shards just showed up on the far bottom left corner in the store on my refresh.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Yep saw him on mine and got it too. He is the only one I need shards of.
  • Options
    Bb8 with a cool down of 70, mouse droid coming with an epic AOE that hits each enemy for 5 crits and is the most powerful tank evah!!
  • YodaMcVader
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    WTK?????? Removing Gear from the fleet store is the worst possible thing they can do? How is taking away the ability to buy gear helping the gear crunch??? So let's get this straight, now I have to buy shards of characters I already have in the fleet store, convert them at a ridiculously poor conversion rate in the shard shop and then buy a lower amount of gear offered in the shard shop.

To me this is an indication that they want all the F2P players to quit playing the game. There is no other reasonable explanation.
  • Options
    Anyone?

Referring to Phoenix and Thrawn perhaps?
  • Options
    I have heard that tie fighter pilot, first order tie pilot, and clone sergeant have been added to fleet shop, anyone confirm any other character shards?
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    WTK?????? Removing Gear from the fleet store is the worst possible thing they can do? How is taking away the ability to buy gear helping the gear crunch??? So let's get this straight, now I have to buy shards of characters I already have in the fleet store, convert them at a ridiculously poor conversion rate in the shard shop and then buy a lower amount of gear offered in the shard shop.

To me this is an indication that they want all the F2P players to quit playing the game. There is no other reasonable explanation.

Buy shards and transform them into shard shop currency. Then buy the gear. Price seems consistent with watch you were paying before.

The added bonus is that you can do it with different currency now not just fleet currency.
  • Options
    Awesome :)
  • Options
    Seems legit
  • Options
    Lot's of angry people over the removal of gear from fleet store it seems. I'm pretty happy about it. You can always just dump your other currencies on maxed toons and convert it into shard currency now...its almost like we have a decent gear selection in all shops now instead of just the crystal(cash) shop and the fleet shop, the only shop where you can get zetas...which really was annoying.

TB seems like a wash though...I thought originally it was going to start every Monday and be a once a week event...now they bumped rewards but are going to run it less often? If they keep the 4 day cool down but knock the phases down to 12 hours that would be a boost...or keep the 24 hour phases but knock the 4 day cooldown to 1 day that would be a boost.
  • Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Bennehftw wrote: »
    TB rewards are already up

Check out the failure yourself

I meant the increase in TB currency from completing events. You are right, we already know the cost structure for gear there. Which I find relatively fair for purple gear.

I'm more curious to see what the cost for gear will be at the reworked Shard Shop.

Once again the new shard shop cost is 172 for 6 salvage....

That seems reasonable. I kinda like that this frees up my decision making. I will now focus on zetas in fleet and use my GW currency for shard shop. I like it!
  • Options
    for sure thrawn. probably have about 20 days to get them where you need them
  • Options
    FOTP has been confirmed