BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• Options
    Has anybody gone into a restaurant or café and they could only buy one thing and it was 90€. Who in their right mind buys that FO pack. You can buy a AAA game for that.
    You break it up. all other events have single packs for each char. and then one big pack.
    It's called price discrimination. you get what you can out of each customer. You offer individual packs and then a big pack that is cheaper than the sum of the other packs. So people who have like phasma at 7* still buy it bcz you can use the shards in the shard shop. But only one pack for 90€ common. its more money than star wars battlefront. You its all or nothing. and u get nothing from me. but you could have got 10-20 even 30€
  • Options
    I just completed 7* with only G9 Kylo, no zeta or omega... Everyone else gear 8. FOO and FOST abilities only at lvl 5.... took 5 tries.

if that's not minimum requirements, it sure is close. lol
  • caldera
    109 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I just finished 7* BB8.

Zylo g11
    Phasma g11
    FOST g9
    FOO g8
    FOTP g8

Zylo and Phasma had decent mods, the others had no mods, and I lost 6 or 7 times in a row (simulating). I robbed mods from my other teams temporarily and played the battle myself and that put me over the top. Eliminating BB8 first seemed to work the best.
  • Options
    SunTzu wrote: »
    I just completed 7* with only G9 Kylo, no zeta or omega... Everyone else gear 8. FOO and FOST abilities only at lvl 5.... took 5 tries.

guess I should add everyone's speed was at 200 except phasma. 180..... my order was Rey, Han, Chewie, Finn, then BB8... always marching order on Kylo and use pinning shot every chance against relative toon
  • Options
    really easy to unlock
  • Options
    Well, I was able to finish it with my meager little squad and only had to move speed arrows onto them. For reference (all toons are 7 stars and level 85):

Phasma: Gear 8, speed 151, all omegas
    Kylo: Gear 9, speed 150, no omegas or zeta
    FOO: Gear 8, speed 163, omega on Pinning Shot
    FOST: Gear 7, speed 141, no omegas
    FOTP: Gear 7, speed 142, no omegas

Kill order: Chewie, Rey, Han, Finn, BB8
  • Options
    Need help with this one... My kylo is g8, level 80 and so are the rest... Every time bb-8 unleashes illuminated destiny the next button I can press is the "you're defeated, try again" one... Is it possible to complete this without a zeta or g9?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    From the top of the page...
    SunTzu wrote: »

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yes, it is possible. Use Kylo's stun and FOO's TM removal on BB8, focus everything else on killing Vet Chewie, Rey, and Vet Han as quickly as possible.

And just keep trying. I did it with no zetas and only a few omegas. See my gear levels and speeds a couple posts above yours. I did try about a dozen times before getting the RNG I needed, and I ended up with just Phasma and Kylo at around 1/3 health, but I made it.
  • Options
    Mhmacleod wrote: »
    Need help with this one... My kylo is g8, level 80 and so are the rest... Every time bb-8 unleashes illuminated destiny the next button I can press is the "you're defeated, try again" one... Is it possible to complete this without a zeta or g9?

My team is g8 level 85 all omegas no zethas, I kept failing because my team, as yours, was destroyed as soon it used illuminated destiny. To succeed I focused on killing BB8 before Illuminated Destiny triggered, I achieved that slowing him down, removing TM and stunning.
  • Options
    This is bull. I'm only trying for tier 6, I have 7* Kylo lvl 85 GL 8, 7* Phasma lvl 85 GL 7, 7*Officer lvl 85 GL 8, 7* Pilot lvl 85 GL 8, and 6* Stormtrooper lvl 85 GL 8, all with mods to give them +30 speed, at least 50% protection, and various health and critical damage bonuses and I can't defeat more than three of them. The resistance team gets 11 turns before any of my first order get a turn and they've usually defeated one or two of my team by then. 6* and 70+, right. Because I like star wars you can kiss the clean side of my butt.
  • Options
    The very first turn whenever I play this is bb8 giving illuminated destiny to the resistance team, is that the same for everyone??
  • Options
    BenNexus wrote: »
    This is bull. I'm only trying for tier 6, I have 7* Kylo lvl 85 GL 8, 7* Phasma lvl 85 GL 7, 7*Officer lvl 85 GL 8, 7* Pilot lvl 85 GL 8, and 6* Stormtrooper lvl 85 GL 8, all with mods to give them +30 speed, at least 50% protection, and various health and critical damage bonuses and I can't defeat more than three of them. The resistance team gets 11 turns before any of my first order get a turn and they've usually defeated one or two of my team by then. 6* and 70+, right. Because I like star wars you can kiss the clean side of my butt.

Hang in there dude. I was just slightly better geared than you and it was a close one too... Towards the end they kind of lost steam and I won with 2 guys left. Just keep trying, if you can get the ones on the left down fast while keeping kylo in good shape you should stand a good chance of completing.

... Thanks guys for the help. Will keep trying 7* but I think I seriously need a couple more G9s. Kinda tired of how these events boil down to RNG at the end, like with Thrawn... And with a team that cheats. Like, I tried incapacitating bb-8 to kill him first but he can come out of stun and immediately unleash ID... Unless Finn cleansed him or something...?
  • Options
    BenNexus wrote: »
    The very first turn whenever I play this is bb8 giving illuminated destiny to the resistance team, is that the same for everyone??

Pretty much, yes. Then it's disgusting damage all the way. I'm pretty sure it's not the normal ID: these guys hit as though everyone had a ton of exposes. Not sure how to stop him from getting it off: I tested and confirmed that he can recover from stun and lap everyone to go again next into ID. Super frustrating. Not sure how Zylo would solo this whole thing seeing my kylo died in like 2 hits...
  • Options
    Kylo g9 with omegas. Everyone else g8 no omegas. Bad to average mods took around 15 tries
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma g11, kylo g9, the rest g8. No zetas, everything omega'd. Phasma had arena mods. The rest whatever I could scrub together.

Walked it in first go without losing a member and protection remaining on phasma and jylo.
  • Options
    They practically handed bb8 out with the free zeta mats. Whether you used it for this or not was up to you. I'm saving all that gear and just using the zeta
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat except my zKylo is G11. We'll only know on the first day of the event though. What I can say for sure is that I'm worried, the opposing team is made of heavy hitters so... I'm affraid G8 won't make it for the 7th star but we'll see.

My Kylo is g10 and it was easy, but I haven't done the 7th part or star or whatever but my guildmate did it with the same Kylo and the rest of the team g8. Kylo was the only one left standing.

• Options
    FWIW, I got 7* BB-8 with all G8, various omegas, no zetas. I played around with mods for awhile to get them up to snuff. Kill order was to keep stunning BB-8 in between taking out Rey, Han, Chewie, BB-8 and Finn. Didn't take as many tries as it did for Thrawn. But I know mods better now.
  • Vaderrr
    22 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Just finish bb8 7* with all gear 8. No Zeta, 3 tries. :)
    https://imgur.com/a/4YBc8
  • Options
    My g10 zylo was able to solo 1st time
  • Options
    Boonchie wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to beat this event without putting a zeta on Kylo? If so, what are the key gear levels and omega abilities that need to be equipped?

I'm running the old 5 FO toons, all 7* level 85: Phasma g8, Kylo g9, FOO g8, FOTP g7, FOST g7

My First Order were all level 75 except for Kylo Ren who was 82.

My First Order were all gear level 8 except for FOTP who was gear 9.

Every ability was level 5 on every character except for Kylo. His basic attack was at level 8, his AoE was level 5, his outrage was at level 6, and his unique was at level 7.

I didn't use my best mods on them, mostly mods I had laying around that weren't all the way leveled. FOO got my highest speed mods that were laying around.
    As for speed FOO 230, FOTP 175, CP 151, KR 139, and FOST 118.

First Order Officer would go first and fill Kylo's turn meter. Kylo would stun Rey, which hopefully would lead to her dying before actually attacking. From there it was focused damage on the kill order I was following using my offensive specials on cooldown. I avoided taunting with FOST unless FOTP or Kylo were low on health.

I breezed through the first five tiers. Tier 6 hung me up until I leveled Kylo Ren from 78 to 82 and put the omega on his basic. I beat it the first try after doing so. Every time my kill order was Rey, Han, Chewie, BB8, Finn. I beat tier 7 on the 3rd try.
  • Options
    Slightly different for me, but needed quite a bit of luck: phasma on 9, everyone else on 8. Lvl 78-80.
    Started with phasma's aoe, then started whaling on rey. Needed at least 1 each of phasma assists and FOTP's double shots to get ahead on damage. Broke a bit to stun chewie with kylo as his own stun always disrupted things.
    Right after that would be one of two things: rey died, or bb-8 pulled his ID off. If it's the former and only stormtrooper is dead you're in good shape to follow the kill order. If it's the latter, it's a wait till you regain control (probably with just one guy left) and restart back to the beginning again.
    Frustrating, but still doable. Not as bad as Thrawn. *Sigh*
  • Options
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    Mhmacleod wrote: »

My team is g8 level 85 all omegas no zethas, I kept failing because my team, as yours, was destroyed as soon it used illuminated destiny. To succeed I focused on killing BB8 before Illuminated Destiny triggered, I achieved that slowing him down, removing TM and stunning.

For me the key was to get Kylo to G9, then for some reason my team didn't die before it was my turn. Kylo was G9 level 82 and the rest were g8 and level 80. Mods are crap as I am mod farming now before going to 7*.
  • Options
    Finished with FOST at g7 and the rest at G8. Took about 15 tries.I guess that's the minimum requirement xD
  • Options
    Horrible event all I got was offense mods and only 2 with speed really unhappy
  • Options
    first order tie pilot and kylo are the rockstars of this event. That’s where all my damage comes from. Overall easy tier 7.
  • Options
    I finally did it with Kylo G9 and level 82 everyone else G8 and level 80. Kill order was Rey, Chewie, Han, BB8 then Finn for last. I chose this kill order after spending many different tries and failing. If BB8 got his ID off when Rey was still alive it was all over for me. Chewie went next because he would always stun my characters then it was over. Han next as he was a bit easy. With BB8 and Finn alive BB8 always buffed Finn and Finn would kill me So I took out BB8 and all that was left was Finn. I had Kylo, FOO and Phasma left so I really enjoyed stunning Finn with Kylo and enjoyed every last second picking Finn apart piece by piece. After so many failed tries it was a great feeling to finally win.