BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Source?
    It's a leak. If you would tell who is the source, it wouldn't be a source any longer. :D

Leaks don't mean anything.
    For all we know you are 13 years old and your source is your mommy

Maybe his mommy works for EA.
  • Options
    How did I get involved? :wink:
  • Options
    I think a 13 year old who still has occasional leaks isn't good. Your_mom should probably intervene - maybe hit the adult diaper isle at the local supermarket.
  • Options
    Just posted bb8 on Dec 8th
  • Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Just posted bb8 on Dec 8th

Where?
  • Options
    Dec events :)
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    \\\

Good find!!!

!!
  • Options
    Oh how surprising. But "leaks don't mean anything" :D
  • Options

Most leaks come from gamechangers who leak things to his guild
  • Options

Game changers don't get event info early.
    They get character and rework info early .

Data miners and CG employees are only ones who can leak event info

Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options

riiiiiiight. CG employees get paid. Would you risk your job to leak? I doubt it.
    Data miners are great but they can't mine if it's not in the system, nor do they know the requirements or dates.

guilds know cuz they got insider info.
  • Options

leaked pic of tb was leaked by.... yup
  • Options
    How long will bb8 run for when it's out.
  • Options
    For those who got BB8 to 7*, what are my chances of getting him there as well?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/thexboarder/
    I have Zylo, and the rest of the team at least to g8. Not sure if I need to tweak anything more...
  • Options
    That being said what are the minimum reauirements for 6 stars? I have Kylo at g8 and everyone else g7
  • Options
    Anyone who answers that please inbox me. This thread is a black whole and I'll never see the response.
  • Options
    I got BB8 the first time 7* with fo team at g9 no zeta on kylo keeping BB8 stunned is the key take out Finn and BB8 last
  • Options
    That being said what are the minimum reauirements for 6 stars? I have Kylo at g8 and everyone else g7

It depends on their levels, mods and how high their abilities are. Just saying their gear levels is too vague and can't really be a reliable input
  • Options
    Just use your free anniversary zeta on kylo. Zeta kylo will win you tier 6. If you already used it...whoops
  • Ulon
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    G8 on all, some omegas, rly good arena mods made it first try for 7* bb8
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    She's lightsaber Rey. Almost certainly not Jedi Rey. We don't have A Jedi Luke yet, now do we? We don't even know if Rey will officially be a "Jedi" ever. Maybe something else entirely...

I think its gonna be: Rey (Jedi training)

You were so right
  • Options
    I was able to unlock and 6* BB8 with gear VIII and Zylo in a half sleep stupor feeding my baby at 4am (ish.)
  • Options
    A decent geared zylo practically solos t6

I got t7 today but only really needed zylo (g12) and zfotp (g12) rest did nothing apart from phasma (g11) with victory march to make zylo go again

My kill order was rey..han..chewie..finn..bb8
  • Options
    Has anyone been able to beat this event without putting a zeta on Kylo? If so, what are the key gear levels and omega abilities that need to be equipped?

I'm running the old 5 FO toons, all 7* level 85: Phasma g8, Kylo g9, FOO g8, FOTP g7, FOST g7
  • Options
    I beat it with Kylo G11. The rest lvl 80 and gear 8.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Boonchie wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to beat this event without putting a zeta on Kylo? If so, what are the key gear levels and omega abilities that need to be equipped?

I'm running the old 5 FO toons, all 7* level 85: Phasma g8, Kylo g9, FOO g8, FOTP g7, FOST g7

At what * lvl ? Would find it doubtful you could get 7* with that lineup im afraid.. not sure a zeta would even help due to low lvl gear
  • Options
    First two times, I got trashed. Third time I focussed on Rey, Han and Chewie. Finn and BB8 as last.
  • Options
    Beat it easily first try with g10 zylo with some ok speed on potency mods. The rest of the FO team was g7 level 65 and crap mods.
  • Options
    I actually did just get by the 6* level with that squad, even with crap mods. It probably took 15 tries to get the RNG to work in my favor, but ended up with three toons standing. On to the 7* level. I'm committed to making this happen without a zeta and with as little gear investment as possible.