The whole Nightsister thing

Replies

• Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    The elite speed teams actually kill themselves off quite well if they're plagued. All it takes is one toon - then they all god it, then it stacks, then within just a few rounds, their own super speed takes them out for me.

Do it all the time against full Resistance teams - Finn or new Rey leads... Maybe the AI controls each team differently - I can't say.

A team with Poe in it pushing 285 starting speed can be problematic to get things started as a 290+R2 soon throws burn on you...if the exposes pop on both those AOE on your NS it can be difficult to get plague set in place before you're heavily damaged.

Every arena's different - thus far Rey has just been stuck into the old Meta on mine and isn't doing anything against NS.
    Plague continues to melt faces.
    MT continues to have a load of bugs which haven't been fixed. The longest wait time (6 weeks hold, 6 weeks in chromium) will be up soon and hopefully we'll see her event begin and she'll get the kinks worked out in order to spank out some sales.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • kmilky
    79 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The longest wait time (6 weeks hold, 6 weeks in chromium) will be up soon and hopefully we'll see her event begin and she'll get the kinks worked out in order to spank out some sales.

Unfortunately CG has said that MT will not follow a normal character cadence. She will, just like Wicket, only be available through this event. I would love to max her out. I love the NS team (aside from my comments about Zombie's mechanism) and hope they become more viable.
  • Options
    kmilky wrote: »
    The longest wait time (6 weeks hold, 6 weeks in chromium) will be up soon and hopefully we'll see her event begin and she'll get the kinks worked out in order to spank out some sales.

Unfortunately CG has said that MT will not follow a normal character cadence. She will, just like Wicket, only be available through this event. I would love to max her out. I love the NS team (aside from my comments about Zombie's mechanism) and hope they become more viable.

I'm good with that actually. I like how some toons are real exclusive - like Raid Han, General Kenobi - even when Darth Vader was achievement only. If Talzin is like that, I'm good with it, gives me something to strive for.

• Options
    The elite speed teams actually kill themselves off quite well if they're plagued. All it takes is one toon - then they all god it, then it stacks, then within just a few rounds, their own super speed takes them out for me.

Do it all the time against full Resistance teams - Finn or new Rey leads... Maybe the AI controls each team differently - I can't say.

A team with Poe in it pushing 285 starting speed can be problematic to get things started as a 290+R2 soon throws burn on you...if the exposes pop on both those AOE on your NS it can be difficult to get plague set in place before you're heavily damaged.

Agreed 100% - I can't beat a lot of teams with them and sometimes I get my clock cleaned by the most random teams. I don't sit high in arena - best I've done is like 33 or something, but that's OK - win some / lose some. I don't lose sleep over it.

• Options
    Kylo Ren unmasked (unique zeta) can make a full nightsister team time out
  • Options
    And this is why the payouts need to end. The simple elitist entitlement of ... How dare they crash our CLS party.

Super, super agree. This is why I do everything I can to fight back against the "cooperation" at the top of my shard. It's just a bunch of jerks who feel like they "own" the top slots.
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I think they're broken. Get rid of acolyte and they're fine.
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    I think they're too good against my CLS team. Get rid of acolyte and they're fine.

There! Seeing Plo Kloon is a hard counter to duo in question... you don't have much of a platform to stand on. Basic dispel can take down that combo. That most AoE teams can wreck NS in general and Veers & co in imparticular, can smash'em makes the words "broken" and "Nightsisters" laughable.

They're a good team now, they have multiple uses throughout the game. They're DS TB stars, they hold good D in TW, Asajj has all kinds of Raid uses now. But they're far from 'broken'
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I think the devs themselves said the new Nightsisters were basically created to combat CLS - and I agree - but I also think any toon that can stun gives CLS a major run for his money. It's almost like he has no tenacity against being stunned. The sisters can stun from almost all angles which of course make them look super OP to CLS.

Veers & Co - I have them too - awesome team but they're really sub-par until they take down their first enemy. Once someone on the enemy team goes down - they can clean up real fast. I haven't needed to use my troopers against a sister team.
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    NS counters RJT too well and that's the Shiny new hard to get team. The Titan team can beat them without substitutions if you get the kill order right.
  • Options
    Wish there was more places to get MT shards...this gestation period is too low tbh...also i wish they added a node on cantina to farm her...just 1 would be nice.
  • Options
    Im having no problems with sisters.
    I run rjt lead,r2,rt,Srey, gk
    Kill order is very important but if done it right sequence sisters are an easy win. But when sisters are on offence they are close to unstoppable, the ai will never do it right.
  • Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Kill order is very important but if done it right sequence sisters are an easy win. But when sisters are on offence they are close to unstoppable, the ai will never do it right.

What's the kill order. It may very depending on mods, or does it work for you across the board against many NS teams?
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    Goober1_ wrote: »

What's the kill order. It may very depending on mods, or does it work for you across the board against many NS teams?

You might not lose but with that team you are always a high chance of being stuck against a zombie and permastealthed acolyte and time out
  • Options
    @J_Starseed
    Kill order, dispel zombie, stun or ability block daka, kill acolyte, kill daka ,then I just kill whoever, dispel zombie when taunt comes up.
    Trick to beating sisters is it has to be fast.
    Need hard hitters to kill before plauge kill u.
    Rhan,lea,srey,rjt,cls,and a good dispeller like rt,sunfac,dn cuz they have dispel all the time
  • ludwignasche
    86 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Osisiv wrote: »

Arena is so screwed up. I can't believe this game has gotten to the point where majority of top players have to cheat via collusion to dictate arena rank.

I don't see it this way.

We have a group on my shard and nobody makes the top 10 without a team good enough to compete and we never snipe anyone outside our group or attack unless it is our own payout.

Why we have to do this?

There are a few some grown man with childish behavior, usually "new rich", someone that had a tough time to make it to the top 50 and when he feels he can defeat anyone and every top player know that any good team with good mods can defeat any other team because AI sucks, this guy start to snipe everyone outside of his payout.

Collusion is more a defense against grown man acting like child than something we use to rank high because any good player with a well geared team can compete.

Other case we act is when someone from outside our group insists to snipe the top players from the 5th position. You want the 1st position and nobody is attacking you, do it from 2nd, there is no reason to drop someone to 5 or 6 at his payout, there are crystals for everybody that knows how to play and have a good team.

One tip to deal with those guys is don't attack them unless it is your payout. Some folks are searching for attention, the ostracism will hit them harder then your light saber ;-).

• Options
    only tier 1 ,and i reached LV70 .is this kind of bug or this event require something else?
  • scuba
    14065 posts Member
    Options
    Did you play t1 twice already?
    You only get 2 freebies and they are shared between the tiers, you don't get t2 twice and t1 twice for free.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    The bonus tier is not available until level 80.
  • Options
    Btw refreshing tier will give me 2 or 1 attempts?
  • Options
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    The bonus tier is not available until level 80.

so it require lv80 to unlock next tier,not 70 as they announced?
    "the announcement"

Play Tier 1 to unlock the new Nightsister Zombie and Nightsister Spirit units! A Bonus Tier, with more generous recurring rewards of these two Nightsisters, is available starting at level 70 and above.

i just get confused.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Did you play t1 twice already?
    You only get 2 freebies and they are shared between the tiers, you don't get t2 twice and t1 twice for free.

played tier 1 one time only.saved it for tier2 but i can't find tier2.Ironic.
  • Options
    Is this really how long it’s going to take to level up my zombie? 7 shards a month?
  • Options
    What happens if you get spirit shards instead .. .
  • Options
    Ugh don’t even let me think about spirit shards
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    It's level 80. The announcement was wrong and subsequently corrected somewhere not sure where.
  • rotating_wave
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    LV80,it's ridiculous,it's unfair!
  • Options
    I got good drops on this event 8 and then 9 shards.... they were spirit shards though. Whyyyyyyy
  • Options
    Don’t bemad. You won’t beat it anyway...
  • Options
    Yup when you reach 80, your tier 1 and 2 will be much harder. It becomes something entirely different. Make sure you do both tier 1 and 2 when you unlock tier 2 for the first time. You get 25 shard of both NS characters for clearing tier 1 for the first time. After that, just do tier 2 twice. No tier 1.