• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Nuriela wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Yeah I know. RJT Chaze also no issues. CLS meta neither. It's not because they are problem to me, I just really think NS is bad. Low star, low gear toons around the top, in a 2 years old game... It is just bad. For the game. For us. Because it's broken. Because it is only a single zeta and they can beat 5x gold anything with g8-9 3 star NS toons

H1mLQVD.png

mlb1399 wrote: »
    @ripthestage JT Rey with IPd, chopper, bb8 and r2 have no issues with NS

You must be on a relatively new server if you have NS in your top 10 that do not have g12 on anyone. No way would I have made top ten if my Zombie was low level/gear,mods.

not really, they just work really well vs specific teams. Don't need g12's and you certainly don't need a high gear zombi to beat those teams. I'm on a februari 2016 leaderboard and the low geared NS teams have no issue climbing the ranks.

Like I said on my server you wouldn't make top 10 probably not even top 50.

I'm only pointing out that it has nothing to do with how new a leaderboard is. When someone says "you must be on a new leaderboard" it's usually meant in a derogatory way, i'm just saying that doesn't apply in this case.
    Out of curiousity, what teams are amongst the more commonly used teams on your leaderboard?

Lots of CLS like everyone else, alot of Zariss, that's all starting to change though more and more people are dropping in maxed out RJT with BB8, a few have added B2 to their lineup as well.

Those CLS and RTJ teams shouldn't be a problem for low geared NS on offense. B2 could form a problem, i dunno.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Nay. Unfortunately it is you are on a new shard. I started the game 2 years ago and my shard is pretty mature. That's me: https://swgoh.gg/u/ripthestage/collection/

Anyway, because here - it looks like - you don't understand the issue. As I said my NS is ready and can be rank 1 on a 2 years old shard (we had Charlatan TI but he left the game, etc). So I just put a zeta on Assaj and sent them into arena with crap mods, low gear mostly, missing omegas, single zeta, no synergy in mods except some speed set. Still win. It is broken.

https://youtu.be/nqtl59fqLvQ
    Yeah I know. RJT Chaze also no issues. CLS meta neither. It's not because they are problem to me, I just really think NS is bad. Low star, low gear toons around the top, in a 2 years old game... It is just bad. For the game. For us. Because it's broken. Because it is only a single zeta and they can beat 5x gold anything with g8-9 3 star NS toons

H1mLQVD.png

You must be on a relatively new server if you have NS in your top 10 that do not have g12 on anyone. No way would I have made top ten if my Zombie was low level/gear,mods. Had to get him to gl11, and good speed mods. If I had not gotten all of my NS to G12 (-MT 6*). I also had to Zeta , MT, Asajj and Daka, if you know the characters you would realize that is 5 ZETA minimum. So I can see why your CLS team has no problem with the NS, it's not because your team is rock solid, it's because the NS you face are trash.

One last thing why just a picture?? Why not a video showing what rank you are and the team that you faced that shows GL?? You really shouldn't talk trash when your only proof is a picture that gives us no reference. That picture could have been of an all Jawa team that subbed out JE just so they could see what it was like, what you give us is a picture of a zombie at the end of the fight. Thats why I always show videos hard to argue concrete proof.

For reference. https://swgoh.gg/u/croger152003/collection/
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I modified the basic CLS meta squad and hold well on D. Top 20 overnite on a Nov. 15 shard. On defense, it loses occasionally, but loses badly to NS teams that run a 2* superspeed zombie (dies to fracture/stun)...especially if they run Acolyte. God I hate the AI.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/
    Post edited by Poxx on
  • Options

H1mLQVD.png

You must be on a relatively new server if you have NS in your top 10 that do not have g12 on anyone. No way would I have made top ten if my Zombie was low level/gear,mods.

not really, they just work really well vs specific teams. Don't need g12's and you certainly don't need a high gear zombi to beat those teams. I'm on a februari 2016 leaderboard and the low geared NS teams have no issue climbing the ranks.

Like I said on my server you wouldn't make top 10 probably not even top 50.

I'm on a December 2015 server and my gear 2 zombie has no issue climbing to number 1. I do drop out of the top 20, but no one in my server holds ranks and the only people that hang out in the top 10 are the ones who constantly fight back when they're attacked, so I'm not worried about it