New Nightsisters- Zombie and Spirit

Prev13456789
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited October 2017
CLARIFICATION: Event, Defense of Dathomir is a heroic event and does require your account to be 75th level to participate. Even so, it could be very difficult at that level. ~ @CG_RyDiggs

New Nightsisters have been revealed! For more information on their kits, please see their Character Strategy posts linked below. In addition, this post will be populated with featured videos by the Gamechangers. Enjoy!

For more information on Mother Talzin, please check out the Starwars.com databank post <<HERE>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_3lgqFrpI
https://youtu.be/6zF_8YbN5ZM
https://youtu.be/UfMfl7zXXb8
https://youtu.be/mQ05m96ohcE
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by CG_RyDiggs on

Replies

• weldon08
    123 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Please tell me this is a Halloween trick...please...
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    a pre taunting tank that cannot be prevented from reviving.... what....?
  • Looks cool! Really excited to see how the new night sister squad performs at a high level.
  • This kind of rules! can't wait to try them out.
    Go Pens!
  • CLS will still wreck Nightsister teams. The meta remains unchanged.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    omg this looks so cool! nightsisters are my favorite thing of the clone wars and seeing all the love they are receiving makes me very happy. thank you for this
  • At a minimal, they look like they will be good for raids and DS TB.
  • andreacesa00
    260 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Ah ah, that's a joke, isn't it? Anyway, Mother Talzin is very interesting
    Do or don't there is no try
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    they look ultra lame. Maybe they're fun to play with, but they're very low on the coolness scale. In my oppinion ofcourse, wich might be different than anyone else's.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Pretaunter with permanent selfrevive, even immune to annihilate? Well that sounds insane... But becouse im lover of nighsisters i really like that :) , thx devs!
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    still, having to work around every nightsister other than the tank to prevent the tank from reviving again.... that's gonna be really really annoying. you know on defense the AI won't know to do that, might make nightsister great on offense to climb...
  • Unlock requirements though?
  • Seriously, so many other characters not in the game and this is what gets released? Instead of designing Zombie and Spirit, couldn't the devs have used the time to make some QOL improvements?
  • This is an all time low
  • Holly cow,

After Talzin reveal, I thought the NS would not be competitive enough or fun enough to play.
    Now I have seen this. This looks AMAZING! Both fun AND potentially competitive!

I know you guys don't hear that very often lately on this forum, but THANKS CG! That looks like amazing work, and I just cannot wait to play these little rascals!

Sorry guys, I can't stay, I have some NS to farm!
  • Tactyou wrote: »
    This is an all time low

If I understand Zombie's mechanics correctly, they just made 2 zeta's useless at once (DN's annihilate zeta and Boba's execute zeta). Waiting for clarification, but if that is correct, you are right. Releasing characters that make previous zeta's useless is poor design.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • These characters are actually canon. Watch the Clone Wars series. When General Grievous executed all the Nightsisters, before they were killed, they summoned spirits and the bodies of dead Nightsisters using Dark Side magic to make a final stand
  • IT'S HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Tactyou wrote: »
    This is an all time low

If I understand Zombie's mechanics correctly, they just made 2 zeta's useless at once (DN's annihilate zeta and Boba's execute zeta). Waiting for clarification, but if that is correct, you are right. Releasing characters that make previous zeta's useless is poor design.
    Both of those abilities are omegas
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This is an all time low

Neither of those powers have a zeta on them. They just gave one character that gets past the "can't be revived" aspect of the power. No zetas were hurt in the creation of this zombie.
    This is an all time low

You're correct. My bad. Thought they were zeta's for some reason. But alas, making new heroes that make omega's useless is also poor design. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • can we just take a minute to appreciate that they released new characters, that could be fun and interesting, but not meta changing, so we dont need to stop our farming to get them as soon as possible? I watched the clone wars and the nightsisters were never really appealing to me. I liked the stories though but I wasn't a huge fan of the species. I'm pretty sure some people love them and are really excited for these characters and their rework, which is perfectly fine. Not all 125+ characters are made for everybody
  • Ejb
    12 posts Member
    That's great, and event?
  • leef wrote: »
    they look ultra lame. Maybe they're fun to play with, but they're very low on the coolness scale. In my oppinion ofcourse, wich might be different than anyone else's.

I am 100% with you.

They're dumb.

• I just want more Dark Side.
    gimme ghosts, zombies, IDGAS, just please.....no more rebels!
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This is an all time low

You're correct. My bad. Thought they were zeta's for some reason. But alas, making new heroes that make omega's useless is also poor design. ;)

They still work on every other character. Giving a counter to an ability doesn't make the ability worthless. That argument is like "Scissors beats paper! Paper is worthless now!".
  • Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    No offense and I hope I do not get banned but if this is serious what the heck does this have to do with Star Wars? Game is getting crazy
  • I love the dark side love and also this makes healers useful again so dust off your Lumi's and any healer than can full heal or heal alot cause thats the only way to get rid of the plague. Also DN lead teams might make a turn as well.
  • No offense and I hope I do not get banned but if this is serious what the heck does this have to do with Star Wars? Game is getting crazy

Someone has not watched the Clone Wars series apparently. Both are canon.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut wrote: »
    No offense and I hope I do not get banned but if this is serious what the heck does this have to do with Star Wars? Game is getting crazy

Someone has not watched the Clone Wars series apparently. Both are canon.

Hi pac0naut!

PS: Ban him