Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    Serya wrote: »
    I did read it over a few times and seems pretty clear you only need Rey (Scavenger) to unlock the "next evolution of Rey".

If this is not true can someone for EA/CG please just post something like "more characters may be required to get a 7 start version".

I'm really looking forward to this event but please be more clear on your communication. This game is all about planning and you are not making this easy for us.

If you dont know by now that they're never going to just lay down all the info you need right of off the bat.....i dont know what to tell you. It's really past time to accept that. For better or for worse. This ones really not difficult as she was only in contact with very few charcters in the movie. Bb8, finn, the vets. Just try and cover all bases as best as possible.
  • Options
    I can't imagine only scavenger rey being required to unlock a hero's journey event character....
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    1ymj12.jpg
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Don't panic. We will have plenty of time before the event kicks off with more details on what will be needed. The event will not take place before January imo (well I have no idea lol)
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Maybe the Falcón as well. Who knows. But I def see a vet smug panic farm coming. As was predicted.
  • Options
    I can't imagine only scavenger rey being required to unlock a hero's journey event character....

The only way I think that could work is if you only needed rey and the rest were given to you for the event
  • Options
    Requirements will probably be 7 Star Rose Tico who will be released as a toon a week before after the Rey Hero's Journey event as is customary.
  • Options
    I'm presuming we wont need han or chewie because they dont link with rey or anyone else from the film. They are classed as scoundrels.
    All the toons in the luke event link with the rebel label! Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Again.... the lack of transparency and information is just mind boggling to me. They KNEW this was going to cause commotion, and that the community has asked, even begged, for more information..... and they still give us the bare minimum information..... sigh.....
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I did read it over a few times and seems pretty clear you only need Rey (Scavenger) to unlock the "next evolution of Rey".

If this is not true can someone for EA/CG please just post something like "more characters may be required to get a 7 start version".

I'm really looking forward to this event but please be more clear on your communication. This game is all about planning and you are not making this easy for us.

Remember that Luke’s journey started with just farmboy luke. It wasnt until later when we needed other toons

Yes but didn’t they hint that we would need certain other characters too?
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Maybe the Falcón as well. Who knows. But I def see a vet smug panic farm coming. As was predicted.

Im already mentally prepared for requiring the veterans with some outrageous pack to buy but if they require the falcon aswell.. I will be shocked & appalled, the likes no one has ever witnessed
  • Options
    They could at least let us know when the event is? I guess fairly soon due to gaps in calendar for this month
  • Options
    I think vet Han will be needed in a round vs kylo similar to the old Ben/Vader round.
  • RoninGSX
    16 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    We'll probably need Vet Han and Vet Chewie. Then like Old Ben, we'll have to sacrifice Vet Han to Kylo Ren with a new move called "Give me a hug son".
    Guild Leader - That's n0 Moon
  • Options
    The ONLY way you won't need the Smugglers is if CG makes this part of an anniversary/release/thank you event.

However, that they mention the CLS event a few times, calling it the second iteration of the heroes journey - you can basically guarantee you'll need the vets. And not only that - it'll be JUST LIKE old Ben, you need Old Vet Wan Han so that he can die. (And we'll stop there... don't want to start a discussion how this event will mirror the CLS event much like TFA mirrored ANH...)
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Will we need ONLY scavenger rey?
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP
    some clarification would be great so we aren't panic farming to badly :)

Not going to happen.
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »

Im already mentally prepared for requiring the veterans with some outrageous pack to buy but if they require the falcon aswell.. I will be shocked & appalled, the likes no one has ever witnessed

Haha. Also this is in true fashion of anything tb esque coming to make us farm ls toons once again lol
  • Options
    Craigo wrote: »
    I'm presuming we wont need han or chewie because they dont link with rey or anyone else from the film. They are classed as scoundrels.
    All the toons in the luke event link with the rebel label! Fingers crossed!

It's better to assume you'll need them then assume you won't.
    Germi wrote: »
    Don't panic. We will have plenty of time before the event kicks off with more details on what will be needed. The event will not take place before January imo (well I have no idea lol)

I agree. Post movie. Also i think bb8 will be back before and the vets will be farmable (how long before the event.... prob not long)
  • Options
    Rey to unlock, yes. (5* ?)

Unobtainable characters to 7* - yes
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    ptr wrote: »
    1ymj12.jpg

+100 lolol
  • Options
    Ender22 wrote: »

Remember that Luke’s journey started with just farmboy luke. It wasnt until later when we needed other toons

Those were flash events not the heroes journey.
  • Options
    “To participate” =/= “to complete”
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Pardon me whilst I go throw up.

Way ahead of you dude.... Guarantee they'll throw VS Han & Chewy into a shop or node about a week before the event. Then the hurling will recommence....
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

They did hint after the flash events - Luke would rejoin friends or familiar faces etc.
  • Options
    Assume it’s not just Rey and farm everyone you can, because when people miss out, that’s when the drama starts. Farm everyone related to rey to the best of your ability - even if you don’t need them and you get her, it was worth it.

BRB going to finish Finn and panic farm the smugglers
  • Options
    Is the hotfix game update they are prepping likely to be linked to this event?
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

They did hint after the flash events - Luke would rejoin friends or familiar faces etc.

I know my point was lukes heroes journey always needed more characters.
  • Options
    RoninGSX wrote: »
    We'll probably need Vet Han and Vet Chewie. Then like Old Ben, we'll have to sacrifice Vet Han to Kylo Ren with a new move called "Give me a hug son".

LMFAO
  • Options
    Let me guess: vet Han and Chewy will be required and they’ll be made farmable hours before the event along with really expensive packs. Stop me if you’ve heard this joke before...
This discussion has been closed.