Should the 7* Yoda Event be easier when it returns?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Actually isn't there seven scoundrels but some of them are exclusives. There were like 15 Jedi so I don't think there's enough scoundrels have a scoundrel event.
  • Options
    Yes, make any fully geared 7* Jedi fully capable of beating the challenge
    At some point in time the level cap will be raised and this event will be simple.

A fully leveled 7*, level 80 team will probably wipe the floor with Yoda, regardless of which Jedi you use, might be a couple months, but everyone will have Yoda at 7* eventually

I thought they were canceling the Yoda event after this next try?
  • TheRenegade
    256 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No, you should have picked better Jedi to farm
    Whats with so many people wanting everything to be easy. The game should be a challenge. If its too easy and you obtain everything right away you will just lose interest.

I was only able to get 5* Yoda this time and have no problem with that.
  • Options
    I would say you should need gear 8 on your jedi's to make it easier, but nothing is for certain. Even the perfectly selected Jedi's that are max geared can still lose to him...
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Whats with so many people wanting everything to be easy. The game should be a challenge. If its too easy and you obtain everything right away you will just lose interest.

Not easy, but doable with a fully geared 7* team of Jedi. How does that not make sense?

I posted another thread, as I was under the impression that after March 15th, the Yoda event is over and you can't get him again. If it goes on indefinitely, than my option about this would change.

However, Mace will be the 5th Jedi that I can get to 7* if the above is true, and then it'd be pretty unfair, as he's a pretty terrible character and I only farmed him for the event
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Deimos wrote: »
    I don't know about ANY Jedi, but I expect the ones from the Master Apprentice battle to do the trick. Otherwise it's a SCAM.

lol the master/apprentice bundle was nothing but a crash grab, buying that bundle will get you NOWHERE near closer to being able to unlock yoda and I feel bad for anyone who bought it
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    hoping these characters can pull it off. Lumi,QGJ,Mace,JC,Koth
  • Options
    Could we please receive an indication of what is to come? Or at least an idea of when we will be able to find out about upcoming game updates.

I know it was stated earlier that there will be a new character unveiled in the shard shop but other than that the past week has been relatively quiet on the community liaising.

I know you never want to commit to a deliverable and miss it, but could we get an indication of when there might be hearing about future content?

I love the game and loved the Yoda event and am craving the... 'what's next'
  • Options
    The devs won't tell you anything. Information has to be obtained via 'an alternative means'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4560is/game_data_mine_110216_a_must_read/
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    So.. After another 27 days ( Assiming the event returns and last for another week) , will it be back again?

I don't wanna channel my resources into getting my current 5* Jedi to 7* within this 20 days, just wanna get a 5* Yoda first.

If u have any answers , please let me know! Thank you! :)
  • Options
    Not a very positive way to look at it. We need to stay positive :)
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it's a forever recurring event.
  • Options
    It would be interesting to know how many people actually got the 7* Yoda. I hope they let us know.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    It has already been beaten with mostly F2P. Havent seen anyone say they beat it with Eeth Koth in their group. Still it is beatable so no it shouldnt be easier.

I have.. A couple of people have. It's doable.
  • Options
    Lord Malak

Lord Revan

Carth Onasi

Mission Veo

Bastilla Shan

Canderous Ordo

Juhani

Jolee Bindo

T3-M4

Zaalbar

Many of you probably see where I'm coming from now in terms of what characters I want to see haha

I really wish people would give it up on the EU already... I understand how frustrating it must have been to put all that energy into a universe that Disney wasted with their star killer canon (really funny because it was actually EU cannon before it became real cannon & it's also an actual canon), but you had to have known better. That stuff was never going to be cannon any other way except by the way it is...from Disney ripping it off, hahahaha; it owns it so technically it's not theft. It's a whole new category.

Bottom line; it's never going to happen. Soon we will be getting "Rebels" toons though...yay! Zzzzzz
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    EvTBvV6.png?1

Totally agree! Haha!
  • Dimmy
    44 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Scoundrel event would be terrible. There's only 4 scoundrels available, 2 of which are exclusive to chromium and the other 2 exclusive to squad arena.

there are actually like 7 scoundrels in the game not 4 and only 2 of them are chromium exclusives.

Lando Calrission - Choromium exclusive
    Cad Bane - Chromium exclusive
    Nute Gunray - Arena
    Geedo - Arena
    Clone wars Chewbaca - Cantina Battles and Hard mode
    Bob Fett - Cantina Shipments and hard mode
    Mob Enforcer - Cantina Shipments
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Lord Malak

Lord Revan

Carth Onasi

Mission Veo

Bastilla Shan

Canderous Ordo

Juhani

Jolee Bindo

T3-M4

Zaalbar

Many of you probably see where I'm coming from now in terms of what characters I want to see haha

I really wish people would give it up on the EU already... I understand how frustrating it must have been to put all that energy into a universe that Disney wasted with their star killer canon (really funny because it was actually EU cannon before it became real cannon & it's also an actual canon), but you had to have known better. That stuff was never going to be cannon any other way except by the way it is...from Disney ripping it off, hahahaha; it owns it so technically it's not theft. It's a whole new category.

Bottom line; it's never going to happen. Soon we will be getting "Rebels" toons though...yay! Zzzzzz

I actually really like the characters from Rebels and I'll have to hold myself back not to farm any until I'm done with my current projects. I already wasted so much time trying to get all the Episode 7 characters, which I did. Even Rey through farming 2 hard mode nodes.

Just add Sabine Wren as a Chromium exclusive character and make her super OP.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Imagine for Emperor Palpatine you'd have to get 5 x 7* Empire characters. Who would be ready for that?
  • Options
    I'll be happy with a 5 or 6* yoda. Don't think I'll have a 7* Jedi team by the time it returns.