TB Crashes and lost Waves

Hey there,

Are there any plans concerning lost Waves due to game crashes in TBs?
I do support that you can't reset TB missions endlessly like GW nodes, but can we at least get the waves allrdy achieved if the game freezes, crashes or you can't complete the mission for any reason?

If this was answered allrdy in another post, please link me to that discussion, couldn't find one so far.

Replies

• Options
    Halcy wrote: »
    I do support that you can't reset TB missions endlessly like GW nodes

Why?!? In all raids you can restart battle, why not in TB?
  • Options
    That's why raids are boring and TBs pose at least somewhat of a challenge without endless retries
  • Options
    Just a little wave to say your thread got lost in General, so I crashed it to TB subsection.
  • Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Just a little wave to say your thread got lost in General, so I crashed it to TB subsection.

Ok, thank you
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Why is it that this issue still exists and there is no reaction at all? You redirected us to EA Answers and we can post there but nothing happens. There are no answers on your answers page.

Edit: I just checked status and after 3 weeks all we got is "Thank you all for the information!" from EA Grasshopper.
  • Options
    This TB we got hit hard, with a total of 6 crashes so far, 4 of them from people who usually do 6/6 at that stage..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please make are to report any bugs and issues here:

<<Answers HQ>>

• Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

<<Answers HQ>>

We did and nothing happened so far.
  • Options
    Peer wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

<<Answers HQ>>

We did and nothing happened so far.

Exactly, you see the same complaints every TB, and nothing happens.
  • Options
    On a separate note, ever notice how there’s absolutely no responses from community managers or devs in several subsections of the forums? But oh these subsections are used so they can decipher information more effectively. Right......
  • Options
    Halcy wrote: »
    Hey there,

Are there any plans concerning lost Waves due to game crashes in TBs?
    I do support that you can't reset TB missions endlessly like GW nodes, but can we at least get the waves allrdy achieved if the game freezes, crashes or you can't complete the mission for any reason?

If this was answered allrdy in another post, please link me to that discussion, couldn't find one so far.

This happened to me in phase 1 this week. I was setting my team, got booted and it had me as attempting the mission. Luckily it was only Ph 1 and only cost me 200k pts..
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    On the EA answers page one guy from EA/CG said they were not able to reproduce the error from within their own technical environment. No idea whether this is still the case.
  • Options
    Ironically, this had never happened to me - until yesterday. Now it's happened twice. So apparently, this is getting worse, not better. Yes, I posted it on EA Answers HQ....who consistently have none. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ironically, this had never happened to me - until yesterday. Now it's happened twice. So apparently, this is getting worse, not better. Yes, I posted it on EA Answers HQ....who consistently have none. :/

Same, happened to me for the first time yesterday. Also posted on Answers HQ, and didn’t even get a response.
  • Options
    msb14 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Same, happened to me for the first time yesterday. Also posted on Answers HQ, and didn’t even get a response.

No response and no remedy. They should try beta testing the buggy content that is already in the game before trying to shove out more bugged junk. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    A guild mate told me that it can help to completely close discord and other programs. I know, a lame way to solve the problem, but if it helps you guys, who cares. Best of luck to all of you and your guilds for phase 6.
  • Options
    The waves are much too long. They should be shortened at the very least. A fix would be nice though.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease