When cls event come? [MERGED]

Replies

• Options
    Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »
    farqs wrote: »
    lol at the comments re R2.... its certainly not going to be R2 on the 23rd of December. Its there in black and white. CLS is returning - you only have to look at the events calendar. Hope you guys are ready to take CLS to level 85 g12 with zetas quickly.

No cls already returned on dec 5 right?

Alas you sir are mistaken
  • Options
    Would anyone mind tellin me if I am prepared for the next CLS event?
    I have Luke G9, Han G9, Leia G9, Old Ben almost G10, and R2 G11 almost 12 even.

Thank you in advance!!
  • Options
    Yeah you should probs unheard some of them so it's more of a challenge
  • Options
    You might want to have the gear ready to increase Leia Luke and st Han , Ben is way ready, and r2 is more then ready also.

Luke and sthan might need building, and Leia is always a good investment
  • Options
    lol at the comments re R2.... its certainly not going to be R2 on the 23rd of December. Its there in black and white. CLS is returning - you only have to look at the events calendar. Hope you guys are ready to take CLS to level 85 g12 with zetas quickly.
    Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »

No cls already returned on dec 5 right?

Alas you sir are mistaken
    I think it wont return dec 23... everyone said it‘ll return dec 5 so yea...
  • Options
    You might want to have the gear ready to increase Leia Luke and st Han , Ben is way ready, and r2 is more then ready also.

Luke and sthan might need building, and Leia is always a good investment

Awesome thanks will do!
  • Options
    Lol u are more than prepared... U will unlock CLS even if u play the event without mods xD
    G8 in kost of them and average mods is enough to unlock luke...
    Dont waste more gear in those guys if u are not planing to run them for other purposes than luke event xD

But if u plan to do a luke team u will need R2 for sure (r2 is great everywere), so gear up R2 wont hurt anyway... Also if u dont have GK then old ben is the best tank in a CLS team... (9 is more than enough for the event, u only have to let OB die after a few hits in this event stage...)

Farmboy luke is a total waste of resources, dont gear him up!!!
    StHan use to be a good tank... But now he is toally outclased, so dont waste resources gearing him too

While leia is a great DPS and could fit in ur CLS team if u dont have raid han and/or trawn! U could use her also in raids, TB, etc... So dont a bag idea to gear her up (u just wont need her more geared in the event)
  • Options
    CLS easy to get out ... they just wont let us have the event.
  • Options
    With the return of CLS ... we should see everyone having him. CLS fits in every team and is the best most diverse plug and play character out there. Guess that is why we arent seeing his journey return any time soon.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Logost wrote: »
    Ywepii8 wrote: »
    How do you know?

I presume this because with the help of the dates and to have a recurring event I assumed that EA will return with the cls at Christmas, this site reinforces what I say:

https://swgohevents.com

That site is making guesses and people take it as gospel. Someone needs to shut it down.

FYI the first date it put up for CLS has come and gone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Logost wrote: »
    Ywepii8 wrote: »
    How do you know?

I presume this because with the help of the dates and to have a recurring event I assumed that EA will return with the cls at Christmas, this site reinforces what I say:

https://swgohevents.com

That site is making guesses and people take it as gospel. Someone needs to shut it down.

FYI the first date it put up for CLS has come and gone.

I had already made that assumption before discovering this site, if the team's supposition for Rey's Hero Journey event was right, that assumption might be right.
    ;-)
  • Options
    Hello,
    As many of you know CLS should be coming back during Dec-Jan. What are sum gear recommendations? Ex: STHan gear 9?
  • Options
    It's been over 4 months. That's 1/3 of a year, that's a long time, seriously
  • Options
    Its been too long imo, hopefully they surprise us and drop the even on xmas day. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    __ZIPPY__ wrote: »
    Its been too long imo, hopefully they surprise us and drop the even on xmas day. Fingers crossed!

Yeah I mean it is kind of pointless to hold him. Lots of 1 year players missed their chance to get him. We are no longer 1 year players, we are almost 1.5 year players and we should have him now
  • Options
    I believe it will be the 22nd/23rd recurring event, it would be foolish for CG to hold him out any longer than they have. The one's who got him have had their fun reigning supreme, time to let everyone else get in on it.
  • Options
    February.
  • Options
    February.

Devs said a while back at the very latest it would be january, and that they were trying to get it into december
  • Options
    maybe 22 december
  • Options
    ayybcall wrote: »
    I believe it will be the 22nd/23rd recurring event, it would be foolish for CG to hold him out any longer than they have. The one's who got him have had their fun reigning supreme, time to let everyone else get in on it.

Totally missed this comment, Christmas is next week and there is this comment from the last update:

WHAT'S AHEAD
    Who's in Command here? One only has to Look
  • Options
    Blade wrote: »

Totally missed this comment, Christmas is next week and there is this comment from the last update:

WHAT'S AHEAD

Exactly, that could mean January but it's christmas and they've kept him away long enough, it just makes sense and would earn CG big brownie points from their fan base. Ignoring our requests would frustrate a large portion of the players
  • Blade
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

WHAT'S AHEAD

Exactly, that could mean January but it's christmas and they've kept him away long enough, it just makes sense and would earn CG big brownie points from their fan base. Ignoring our requests would frustrate a large portion of the players

Maybe wait to the end of the week. There is this gap in the calendar:

Fleet Mastery- Executrix
    Starts: Dec 22nd
    Ends: Dec 22nd

Recurring Event
    Starts:
    Ends:

Assault Battle- Forest Moon
    Starts: Dec 23rd
    Ends: Dec 24th
  • Options

WHAT'S AHEAD

Maybe wait to the end of the week. There is this gap in the calendar:

Fleet Mastery- Executrix
    Starts: Dec 22nd
    Ends: Dec 22nd

Recurring Event
    Starts:
    Ends:

Assault Battle- Forest Moon
    Starts: Dec 23rd
    Ends: Dec 24th

Right, that's the event date I was referencing, I believe that will be the CLS return
  • Options
    The Last Jedi just premiered. New toons from that before CLS.

Porgnuts roasting on an open fire, Chewie nipping at your feet. Though it’s been said many times many ways, May the Force be with Youuuuuu.
  • Options
    February.

That would be trully awful
  • Options

Porgnuts roasting on an open fire, Chewie nipping at your feet. Though it’s been said many times many ways, May the Force be with Youuuuuu.

Which means?
  • Options
    What's ahead usually refers to events in the next month. So set your expectations for January.

If it comes back for Christmas, then you got a surprise Xmas present.
  • Blade
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Love it
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    What's ahead usually refers to events in the next month. So set your expectations for January.

If it comes back for Christmas, then you got a surprise Xmas present.

It's past 4 months...