phatphil3 wrote: »
    August

August 2019?
  • Options
    Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »
    August

August 2019?

Dude! XD stop trolling this guy. Everybody who does spend more than 10 minutes on the forums knows that nobody knows the date xD
  • Th3Ch40t1C
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    August

August 2019?

Dude! XD stop trolling this guy. Everybody who does spend more than 10 minutes on the forums knows that nobody knows the date xD

So, august 2019, but 10 minutes later than the last event? O-o

Btw: i love trolling
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. I got thrawn, bb8, and r2 the second time without issue. Plan ahead. You need to sacrifice somewhere else if you want to guarantee something in this game.

Anyone not getting JTRey this time should be finishing vet farms, and finishing resistance. They should be getting BB8 the next time he's offered, and easily get JTRey the 2nd time. Otherwise you're not prioritizing her through poor planning.
  • Options
    I've read rumours about 23rd December as well. I have no idea how likely that is, because the same place touted it as December 5th. All I know is that I have all my toons ready and waiting.
  • Options
    DRV wrote: »
    Agreed. I got thrawn, bb8, and r2 the second time without issue. Plan ahead. You need to sacrifice somewhere else if you want to guarantee something in this game.

Anyone not getting JTRey this time should be finishing vet farms, and finishing resistance. They should be getting BB8 the next time he's offered, and easily get JTRey the 2nd time. Otherwise you're not prioritizing her through poor planning.

I was only able to get a 5* BB8 this time, but that was more because I had been focussing on getting a couple of decent squads for HAAT, so all my time was spent on getting gear for my Princess Zody team. Now that I have that, plus a half decent zFinn Resistance team, I'm going to switch my attention back to farming FOST and FOTP (FOO takes care of himself with Cantina energy) and wacking some gear on them. Once I am ready for a 7* BB8, it'll be time to farm the Old Geezer and the Geriatric Wookie for LSR. It's a grind, but I refuse to spend money, and have accepted that it takes longer.

• Options
    MajorP wrote: »
    @Th3Ch40t1C without effort? You would still need to farm 10 characters to 7 stars and gear them properly, that is if you know from the beginning that this is all you would have to do. But to your point, no I'm not expecting to get it without effort I'm just wishing for the same chance older players got. That's it!

In your logic the devs should not have released BB8 again because if you didn't get him at 7 stars the first time in September, well then you are **** out of luck getting Jedi Rey?

If you dont meet the requirements the second time the event occurs then you cant blame the devs. If you are a new player and didnt play when the event occurred the first time, chances are you wont get hin this time. If you saw it occur and didnt farm you are the only one to blame.

Exactly! I'm ready for R2 7 stars - the second time he comes around (for me) - as I'm sure many of the older players perhaps wasn't ready for him in May but instead in August when he showed up the second time. Exactly the same as with BB8 and JRey

• Options
    I think they won't repeat R2. They need to contain the huge wave of CLSs that will rush the arenas when they'll repeat his event.

Some factors need to be taken into account: the community will erupt into a riot if they don't give another CLS within the year and there is already quite a lot of discontent for various matters. Plus, Jedi Rey is well locked behind the proverbial paywall, so only players which managed to farm the vets (usually veteran players which have a lot of crystals for refreshes) and shoppers which spent money on FO and the vets will unlock her (I still think that a lot of people which state they farmed the vets for free actually feel ashamed of admitting they spent some hundred on bundles, refreshes and shipments, but whatever).

I think they will be way less than the people which got CLS at the first event and Jedi Rey seems to be weaker than Luke. Sooooo, nope. I think they won't make R2 along with CLS this time.
  • Options
    Grrrr wrote: »
    CLS as a Christmas surprise? Never! ;)

EA only knows bad surprises like panic farming
  • Options
    The "soon" post was on Nov.17 I'm done if we don't have anymore info than that by Jan.1 Just my personal decision. I don't really have a problem with a lot of the other crappy things that have happen in the game over the last several months, but CLS is the exception. I was really upset about it after missing out the first time but fought the urge to give up on the game. However, as someone who has been playing from launch my patience is wearing thin.
  • Options
    One time event. Sorry pal. As is rey. Hope you're ready for her
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    One time event.

Stop it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    We do not know, @Ywepii8, it has not been announced. :)
  • Options
    This is what we expected:) hope soon to be announced
  • Options
    Shouldnt a CLS event already have happened? I thought Legendary events were on a 3 month rotation?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    One time event.

Stop it.

Nah, I'm going to have some fun with the 48294858194 threads opened asking the same thing that a 5 second search will show the other 48294858193 threads made about it
  • Options
    Zolaz wrote: »
    Shouldnt a CLS event already have happened? I thought Legendary events were on a 3 month rotation?

It's not a legendary event. I'd figure it's coming back january-march
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    One time event.

Stop it.

Nah, I'm going to have some fun with the 48294858194 threads opened asking the same thing that a 5 second search will show the other 48294858193 threads made about it

All you're doing is making more people repeat untrue things.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    How so? These threads are going to be created regardless because people are either lazy or ignorant of the search function and I've not seen anyone repeat that it's a one time event. It always gets called out as false
  • Options
    Why can’t they just tell us?
  • Options
    ...one only has to Look."
    Look capitalized to be punny. Look = Luke.
    Aka Commander Luke coming back soon.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    or phasma rework, or new phasma, hux is the probable choice.... then CLS ofc, or it could be tarkin/vader.

Other options are GG rework, emperor rework, or something new from the new movie

I guess CLS is overdue but there is like half of the roster that that phrase could aply to including GAT
  • Options
    I agree I read Look as "Luke"
  • Options
    To be fair, Leia was always in command...
  • Options
    Commandhere Look
    It's definitely Commander Luke returning.
  • Options
    Yeah, the capitalization makes it clear. If "Command" and "Look" were just normal, non-capitalized words, I could see believing that there were other viable interpretations, but with that it's a blatant reference to Commander Luke's name.
  • Options
    After seeing TLJ im going to stop believing any fan theories game or movie.
  • Options
    General Hux incoming
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?