Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    If you get to level 80 in the next week you'll get the zetas
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Don’t worry, there will be complaints.

Most likely because you got 30 purple ability mats and some zetas need 40. (I used mine on BB8!

What B.B.-8 zeta ability did you choose?
  • Options
    He looks so happy to be there! :D
  • Options
    Don’t worry, there will be complaints.

Most likely because you got 30 purple ability mats and some zetas need 40. (I used mine on BB8!

Bb8 is a badash especially with r2 good choice I'm peanut butter and jealous bro! But I do now have a fulcrum! Muahahhhaa
  • Options
    CyclonusNL wrote: »
    Think the anniversary rewards are level based, ar level 79 did not get any zeta

They have a week to get to 80 and can still redeem the gift
  • Options
    Yeah, I saw Sith Assassin in there. That’s real nice.

Oh really?
    Scorn wrote: »
    Old Ben and Kit Fisto are now in there as well. I'm not a fan of the added characters. That means it'll take much longer to farm toons due to rng in the frequency that they show up.

Good point
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    When I try to go on it says "New Client available" and after I click on it it takes me to the play store but it then says "This version is not compatible with your device".

S7 is a fairly new and capable phone. So I don't understand how this can be an issue.

Will be really bummed to miss out on rewards and Double Drops. Please fix it asap.
  • Options
    Same dude, but I'm on iPhone 7 plus. I tried everything I could, but still not working...
  • Options
    He can pull that off between activities and events to lvl80, also 30 purple mats is still sweet after daily you should have 40 purple easily
  • Options
    Hi

I would like a clarification from devs @CG_Kozispoon as to when the freeze for toons in TW starts.
    When you click join or when the previous phase is finished?

If you don't know for sure please abstain from trolling my post. Thanks.

Kakakawakaka
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    Awwww...his little face :smiley:
  • Options
    Paploo(or whatever his name is) is also in the store now, also saw the new Colonel, the gear seems nice, so I don't really mind paying 50 extra for shards as it is now.
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    After I downloaded the new client, it just gets to just after the EA screen, and then I'm back at the homepage on my tablet. For the record, I'm on the 2012 Note Tablet. Where as it loaded fine on my Note 4 phone.

Check your storage space and you'll need a good Wi-Fi connection, I had to do mine thrice
  • Options
    Plenty of space, and I'm sitting 2 feet from my wifi source.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon happened during the client update today.
  • Options
    Can’t find a complete list. I saw Colonel Whatshisname was announced, and I’ve seen Sith Assassin.

Who all is seeing what all?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    A higher price for the hard to get characters would have been better than just saying: it's all 450 now. The old should stay 400, the hard to gets maybe 500, would make more sense.
  • Options
    Unacceptable, I only have 3,212 sim tickets, I rely on those 10 a day
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Matej17 wrote: »
    this is good question. My brother is lvl 79.... And in arena have same players lvl 80+ This is big advantage for this players

Look above you...
    And try for 85... You don't wanna miss the chewy shards

I didn't get mine. I clicked claim but I still only have 15. @CG_Kozispoon given the other rewards I can't really complain but if this can be fixed that'd be swell
  • Options
    Looks like Abominable snowman from the old christmas movie
  • Options
    So I can't download the New update, I've been playing since last October I believe and it says my phone is NOT COMPATIBLE with the new update, I have a Samsung Galxy S7 and I just want to know how it's not compatible as my friend uses an iPhone 5 jusr fine
  • Options
    Woot!
    Thanks for my first Zeta! :smile:
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

or the one from Monster's Inc.
  • Options
    Same here. I can't even do anything! After I download the new version game crashes after Loading Cantina screen. I'm on Android 6.0.1 LeeEco Le Max 2 x820
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

hahaahahahahahah....totally! Just missing some leadership traits from Ucon Cornelias and maybe they will get an island of misfits tag.
  • Options
    Commander Luke is in my Galactic War shipments
  • Options
    1216-misfit-toys.jpg

• Options
    1 complaint! Not really today was awesome. But a question- Ewok event doesn’t include new ewoks? Not wicket. I didn’t ask before because I thought it would be fixed in the update.