Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    Indeed. I think this is the first time, I am actually not disappointed in one way or another. Well done, and thanks a lot for the early Christmas presents! :smile:
  • Options
  • Options
    Heads up... Don't waste your gems. I bought the 3 and the rewards were all the same
  • Options
    Lolexplosm wrote: »
    When is the client restart going to happen?

I just had the forced client restart, but I'm now stuck in "Loading Cantina."

This update affects everyone at once and so everyone is logging in at once all over the world. Give it a few mins.

Confirmed - I'm able to get in to the game now. Thanks for the gift(s), CG/EA. I'll take 'em.

But Clone Wars Chewie shards? Really?

It's a running joke the Chewie shards from a long time ago

Oh, I know (been playing since about one month post-launch). That joke just isn't funny anymore.
  • Options
    Now to figure out who should be my first ever Zeta. Nihilus, Vader, Veers or Barriss
  • Options
    Is this the end of broken nodes. Can't break if there capped I would think.
  • Options
    Thank you for such a great game, and the things you guys do. This is the longest I've ever played a mobile game. All the content, and updates and events are fun, engaging, and all in all just a blast to play. You guys just keep on keepin' on, and hopefully have a Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    OMG! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! ZETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bless you game team for the new version of guild shop !!!
  • Options
    No zeta for lvl79? :( Why?
  • Options
    I see that sneaky move, shards going up to 450
  • Options
    Lolexplosm wrote: »
    When is the client restart going to happen?

I just had the forced client restart, but I'm now stuck in "Loading Cantina."

This update affects everyone at once and so everyone is logging in at once all over the world. Give it a few mins.

Confirmed - I'm able to get in to the game now. Thanks for the gift(s), CG/EA. I'll take 'em.

But Clone Wars Chewie shards? Really?

It's a running joke the Chewie shards from a long time ago

Oh, I know (been playing since about one month post-launch). That joke just isn't funny anymore.

Its an added bonus joke. Not like it took the place of anything gotta lighten up.
  • Options
    FREE GEAR!, OMEGAS & ZETA!!!! SOO AMAZING!!................the chewbacca shards lol!!!!!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited November 2017
    Options
    SPECIAL NOTE!
    The 2nd Anniversary festivities run for a week, so you can still qualify for the other tiers of anniversary rewards detailed in my Version Update post!
    So if you're lv 79, cross that threshold and hit lv 80, you can still be eligible for Lv 80 rewards. G'luck!

latest?cb=20150623031238

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Those gifts were rather nice but the main thing for me is the new guild shop.

I have not seen the other shops refresh but that change alone is the best thing that has happened for a long, long time.

Finally a reasonable solution to the gear crunch with some of the most sought after pieces of equipment available for a reasonable price.

I just wanted to say: Thank You!
  • Options
    It lasts 6 days, should be enough.
  • Options
    Same issue on the s8
  • Options
    3 chewy shards. Hahaha, well played sir.
  • Options
    'Your device isn't compatible with this version'
  • Options
    First off, really happy with the rewards, thank you EA/CG! Just asking out of curiosity since I am halfway from level 79 to 80, is it possible to earn the zetas through the anniversary event weekend or am I just that unlucky to miss out by a day or two?
  • cyrano01
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My fault :)
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    SPECIAL NOTE!
    The 2nd Anniversary festivities run for a week, so you can still qualify for the other tiers of anniversary rewards detailed in my Version Update post!
    So if you're lv 79, cross that threshold and hit lv 80, you can still be eligible for Lv 80 rewards. G'luck!

latest?cb=20150623031238

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    The anniversary freebies were greatly appreciated. Great job! 3x Chewie shards for the win haha
  • Options
    YESSSS. S7 Here tooo. HELP PLS
  • Options
    Thats why i always start with highest tier and work backwards