Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    Ok little peeved with the TW event pitting me against 200+ speed cls teams. Devs literally everyone knows if you stick cls on a team at that speed you have a hard to beat team. Cls could probably be paired with Lobot and hoth bros and still make it a bloody hard fight even though they're not meta.

This doesn't help those of us without cls plan our defensive squads for TW. All this conveys is "so the guild that can slap the most cls on defense is going to win." If you're saying unless we can field meta teams that can beat old gw node 12 cls teams (and field our own identical defense teams), which is basically what tier 2 of the event is, then there's not even a point in trying to win TW in a few days.

Use the event to highlight good squads that aren't also incidentally top 20 arena teams. I can just look at the leader board for those. Highlight less known non-meta, non cls teams that are still good for the defense portion. Or if TW is designed so you need to field g11/12 cls either 1) release cls a week before TW or 2) make cls an entry requirement. Don't waste entire guilds time with participating in TW if it's basically been designed to make the guild with the least cls teams loose by default barring **** levels of rng luck.
    Ok little peeved with the TW event pitting me against 200+ speed cls teams. Devs literally everyone knows if you stick cls on a team at that speed you have a hard to beat team. Cls could probably be paired with Lobot and hoth bros and still make it a bloody hard fight even though they're not meta.

This doesn't help those of us without cls plan our defensive squads for TW. All this conveys is "so the guild that can slap the most cls on defense is going to win." If you're saying unless we can field meta teams that can beat old gw node 12 cls teams (and field our own identical defense teams), which is basically what tier 2 of the event is, then there's not even a point in trying to win TW in a few days.

Use the event to highlight good squads that aren't also incidentally top 20 arena teams. I can just look at the leader board for those. Highlight less known non-meta, non cls teams that are still good for the defense portion. Or if TW is designed so you need to field g11/12 cls either 1) release cls a week before TW or 2) make cls an entry requirement. Don't waste entire guilds time with participating in TW if it's basically been designed to make the guild with the least cls teams loose by default barring **** levels of rng luck.

Only thing I can think is that the battles are like gw where when you're guildie attacks them and doesn't win, any damage he did and turn meter they have gets translated to the next round. That explains how the CLS team moves with 300 speed but can get one shot cause they have no protection
  • Options

Only thing I can think is that the battles are like gw where when you're guildie attacks them and doesn't win, any damage he did and turn meter they have gets translated to the next round. That explains how the CLS team moves with 300 speed but can get one shot cause they have no protection

Right but how many guilds can field all the cls counter teams you'd need if guilds just stack their zones with as many cls as they have?

Even if it's like gw as you say this prep event doesn't bode well. Like my top arena team is lucky to get 2 of them at tier 2 before being wiped normally yet I've also 3 stared tier 2 of the event. Basically the event for me is boiling down to how lucky I am with rng rather than how good my team is.

If the event is supposed to simulate a TW round it's looking like this will be super unfun. It gives me no useful information on setting my own defensive teams since telling me "use cls!" Is pointless since I don't have cls. And if 3 starring a TW match vs a wipe boils down to rng as it does in the event then the guild that wins will just be the one with the most luck not the best strategy.
  • Options
    Lossberg wrote: »
    It was written 12 days left. In warrior video you can see it as well.
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs can you please look into this?
    Lossberg wrote: »
    It was written 12 days left. In warrior video you can see it as well.
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs can you please look into this and tell us why the tie reaper pack dissappeared even if I didn't buy 7 packs?
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs the problem is still there. I don't see the pack
  • Options
    ?! Wth
  • TheChampionBum
    340 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The reward is still there. What are you smoking?

Edit: It has also been increased to include the rewards for the level a mod challenge that was removed.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Yup reward is still there for me too
  • Options
    ?! Wth

Did you just hit 85? The only time I can think of that this ever happened to me.
  • Options
    Im tellin u, i didnt get it, it wasnt even listed at all :(
  • Options
    I just completed my last challenge of the day, and nothing, im showing zero omegas... What do i do? I just turned 80 yesterday and was pretty excited about omegas
  • Options
    You get omegas at level 85 if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    No it's 80
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    no worries, it will be normal again tomorrow. Well, different, but normal.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    You can't claim it the first day you hit 80 if you left only one daily activity
  • thewhitegift
    295 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    No i hit it yesterday, today i started out as 80
  • FeegiePanda
    415 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I noticed we are losing more daily challenges by the week. Upgrading a mod isn’t there anymore
  • Options
    I noticed we are losing more daily challenges by the week. Upgrading mods isn’t there anymore

That was taken out above lvl 59 or so. Rewards got absorbed into final completion I believe
  • thewhitegift
    295 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You know how u can see the rewards that u get for completing all daily challenges at the bottom, mine wasnt there all day, i had 2 challenges left, 2 pvp squad 1 pvp fleet, did em both, and nothing, it didnt show up... And no i didnt click too fast
  • Options
    Well i just shut down the app and restarted and i recieved it... Imagine that
  • Options
    A restart is always is a good way to fix things.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon we have received an answer from EA with respect to the TIE progression pack and it is extremely disappointing.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TIE-Reaper-Progression-Pack-missing-after-only-puchasing-first/td-p/6456890/page/3
    They actually said that tier 2 and tier 3 have 24 h countdown at that it is intended. It was stated NOWHERE, neither in game, nor in update notes. Is it possible to reconsider this?
  • Options
    Draw4wild wrote: »
    Krennic needs an Imperial Trooper tag now. Otherwise you can't use him with DT from the trooper nodes. It's the equivalent of making only Chirrut and not Baze usable in the R1 nodes

But krennic wasn't in charge of troopers. He was in charge of weapon development. Veers and starck were platoon leaders whereas krennic was a desk jockey on a power trip. Dt has synergy with him cause they were basically his guards. If anything, you could argue for removing the trooper tag from dt.
  • Options
    Hi Guys, is the anniversary rewards over? i am literally 400 xp away from 80. Its like a shot in the balls if I missed by a day.