Nightsisters unbeatable ..

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Guys just stop complaining. If you can't kill a stealthed character then use B2. Problem solved.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Ok. I will expand on it. Power rating means nothing when comparing if one team should win against another.
    Why is it in the game?
    1. To confuse players into think higher Power means should be better team.
    2. To provide away to "use your whole roster" in TB
    3. Give a stat to brag about.

When it comes down to actually battling it is a poor indicator of how well a team will do. It is simply a measurement of how complete a character/ship is nothing about its actual heath, speed or damage.

A team of cls, jyn, gm Yoda, Tarkin and bb8 is a max power team. Doesn't mean the will be winning much.

Synergy and abilities mean more

The zombie is low gear on purpose in this case ( I think it is cheap trick) so it dies quickly and triggers all the other on death things like Asajj/daka unique.

Yeah, might all be true but still you do not get my point.
    If a full G12 Team with full Zetas, including "legendary" chars as well is loosing against a "low gear" non-Zeta G10-11 + 3* Zombie NS team then this cant be OK, regardless of the game mechanics.

It is simply not logical that such a high-end builded team (which has synergies btw) looses against such a low build team, simply of unbeatable mechanics in this case.

Anyway, this is a pattern that this games repeats again and again, I simply do not like this approach.

The counter to NS is AOE which works well for me, so discussion can be ended ;)

https://swgoh.gg/u/basti4swgoh/

I get your point but I just don't agree with it.
    I am glad you found a counter for it (there has always been one).
  • Options
    Wedge lead would be perfect too, you get 25% health recovery every time you kill zombie plus aoe. Easy peasy.
  • Options
    zQGJ lead, Ezra, hermit Yoda, GK, Thrawn destroys NS easy. Just fracture acolyte first and kill b4 stealth, then drop daka, rest is history.

Hoda will defeat any plague and NS has no real damage output.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Elbertoman wrote: »
    zQGJ lead, Ezra, hermit Yoda, GK, Thrawn destroys NS easy. Just fracture acolyte first and kill b4 stealth, then drop daka, rest is history.

Hoda will defeat any plague and NS has no real damage output.

Interesting to say that. I have no doubt that team will win on offense.

1. NS have no real damage out put? Asajj
    2. One of the best counter characters for Hoda? Asajj unavoidable dispel.
    3. Fracture NS acolyte first? I haven't come across one faster than my acolyte. But hey if you can put 135 speed on Thrawn that is excellent.
    4. Zeta Qgj lead Jedi are troublesome for NS
  • Options
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    IF your issue is a weakass zombie that keeps reviving, the counter should be a toon with a no revive ability.

DN for example..... Won't work because your annihilated before DN can do annihilate.

Another option is Boba.
    Won't work. Zombie's revive Unique can't be prevented, so it trumps Annihilate or Execute. (Normally you can be revived, Terminate, et al, make it so you can not be revived; Zombie makes it so you can not NOT be revived. See?)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    i need help. I just can't beat them any way. I dont have shore trooper,r2d2, boba, death trooper, Thrawn, palpatine, Kenobi, bb8, luke jedy or any of those.
    My best team is nihilus with lots of sith like vader, Sion, Sidious, Maul, sith trooper, Sith matauder etc. I only have siths and i am level 81. Each time i see the nightsisters in galactic warfare i restart everything.
    I dont have any other good team. Not even fenix team. I succ. Anyone can help me with the nighysistets because i'm so tired of them.
  • Options
    Frustrader wrote: »
    i need help. I just can't beat them any way. I dont have shore trooper,r2d2, boba, death trooper, Thrawn, palpatine, Kenobi, bb8, luke jedy or any of those.
    My best team is nihilus with lots of sith like vader, Sion, Sidious, Maul, sith trooper, Sith matauder etc. I only have siths and i am level 81. Each time i see the nightsisters in galactic warfare i restart everything.
    I dont have any other good team. Not even fenix team. I succ. Anyone can help me with the nighysistets because i'm so tired of them.

@Frustrader
    1) Don't revive dead threads.
    2) Make your own thread.
    3) Post your swgoh.gg link in that thread so others can help you.
    3a) Make a swgoh.gg account if you don't have one.
    Faatest advice is, use aoe team.
  • Options
    Frustrader wrote: »

@Frustrader
    1) Don't revive dead threads.
    2) Make your own thread.
    3) Post your swgoh.gg link in that thread so others can help you.
    3a) Make a swgoh.gg account if you don't have one.
    Faatest advice is, use aoe team.

Sorry, i didn't know. I'll try that.
  • Options
    The first 5 you listed will win. Maul only targets Zombie, builds up TM and damage. Sid's AOE will flatline the rest. Vader and Sion's AOE add to the chaos.Trooper there to take the hits.
  • Options
    Hi,

running my current arena team
    GK Lead, Zarris, R2, Thrawn, DN or alternative teams around CLS with RaidHan, etc.
    AP: around 105k
    i loose against low level 70k Power Night sister squads.

Night sister: MT Lead, Ventress, Daka, Acolyte, Zombie (Gear mostly up to G11 only)

The Zombie is 3* blue usual, very low level, killed with one strike.
    However the Zombie keeps reviving, ethe Acolyte stays in stealth forever and with the constant revive of the others due to MT the battle gets lost.

OK, balance was never a topic in this game, but what is this??

Should this be the "new meta", Night sisters which are .. well yeah somehow star wars.. Lol.

zEp(l), Troopers, Phx, Droids etc.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsisters are in no way unbeatable. Imperial troopers wipe them out on full auto. Also, arena team power is unimportant. P.S. lose has one o
  • Options
    Palpatine with DN, scion, Vader, and thrawn or DT spell doom for NS to the point they aren’t even in the top 40 and that is an Assajj lead with g12 maxed except for zombie
  • Options
    Nightsisters?

AREEEEEEEEEBAAAAAAA ewok party.

One of the only teams my ewoks finish the fight full HP/Prot and about 8 buffs each.
  • Options
    The post is from last year! No point to discuss it anymore
  • Options
    I have ZERO problems with Nightsisters. I have 2 squads Veers Imperial Troopers or my Arena squad. EP Z(L) Vader,Thrawn,Grand Moff,Shore.I can take number 1 in my Arena shard currently i am rank 7.Empire walks all over Nightsisters. Guaranteed Win for me against them.
  • Options
    I just destroyed g12 talzin lead team of NS with g12 zader, palpy, tarkin, thrawn, magma. magma's tmr is highly effective against talzin-lead NS teams
  • Options
    Palpatine lead, Vader, tarkin, TFP and Raid Han. Daka gets the "shoot first" stun and then I work on getting Talzin down to close to zero and go back to take out Daka then finish Talzin. Talia and Asajj can add extra level of difficulty due to their cleansing but I still consistently take them out with this team. Raid Han is key though for me using this strategy. If I take him out of the squad then Daka's stun let's them make quick work of me.
  • Options
    I regularly torch NS squads with Palp (L, g11), Zader (G12), Zarkin (G12), Deathtrooper (G12), Zeers (G11). Aoe’s and at least one buff remover are key.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Palpatine lead, Vader, tarkin, TFP and Raid Han. Daka gets the "shoot first" stun and then I work on getting Talzin down to close to zero and go back to take out Daka then finish Talzin. Talia and Asajj can add extra level of difficulty due to their cleansing but I still consistently take them out with this team. Raid Han is key though for me using this strategy. If I take him out of the squad then Daka's stun let's them make quick work of me.
    I regularly torch NS squads with Palp (L, g11), Zader (G12), Zarkin (G12), Deathtrooper (G12), Zeers (G11). Aoe’s and at least one buff remover are key.

Oh course the new Mets is winning EP and DV rework put an end to them in most places. This complaint was over 6 months ago when EP lead had minimal chance in arena.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    All of these posts and nobody mentions speed..... Very simple, mod your team to be fast...

1- Kill acolyte before she stealths
    2- stun or kill old daka so she doesn't revive acolyte
    3- kill asajj before she gains too much from zombie deaths
    4- kill Talzin or whoever else is in that spot
    5- kill zombie

Yes, you will have to deal with zombie taunts, so save your AOE to be used during taunt