Bounty Hunter Rework Please!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    The only thing bounty hunters need is more damage for most of the members and some zetas (IG-88 could get some really cool ones). They already have good synergy and most of them have good kits

Have to disagree on the kits - they have minimal to no upper level skills:

- No taunter
    - No team cleanser
    - No enemy debuffer
    - Moderate to low damage
    - No team protection regeneration
    - No team healer
    - No TM removal
    - Moderately effective debuffs, but nothing for high-level control like Sith or Empire

They have some solid TM gain abilities, but overall this team is pretty limited compared to all the skills other teams have now.
  • Options
    The only thing bounty hunters need is more damage for most of the members and some zetas (IG-88 could get some really cool ones). They already have good synergy and most of them have good kits

- No taunter
    - No team cleanser
    - No enemy debuffer
    - Moderate to low damage
    - No team healer
    - No TM removal
    - Moderately effective debuffs, but nothing for high-level control like Sith or Empire

They have some solid TM gain abilities, but overall this team is pretty limited compared to all the skills other teams have now.

They are from an older age. I mean safe to say all factions will get a pass/rework etc. But the BH should be top of that list now. And as bulldog said above it’s a great way to introduce new toons. Sorry sep/Jango fans. Another back seat.
  • Options
    jwoah wrote: »
    Making them a large part of DS TB probably means that something is in the works. I wouldn’t be surprised if the login character for December isn’t a bounty hunter.

Well, something is probably coming soon just because there aren’t many factions left. What is it, them and separatist left? Maybe some of the older Jedi.

But most likely they were chosen because data shows that’s what people have the lease of. So they are going to make us all farm and gear them now, then in 2-3 months they will release new BH that make the ones we just farmed obsolete.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

- No taunter
    - No team cleanser
    - No enemy debuffer
    - Moderate to low damage
    - No team healer
    - No TM removal

They are from an older age. I mean safe to say all factions will get a pass/rework etc. But the BH should be top of that list now. And as bulldog said above it’s a great way to introduce new toons. Sorry sep/Jango fans. Another back seat.

Agree - why I believe they have bad kits and need an all-out rework. Unless the DS TB is much easier they're going to get rolled hard in later waves. Just compare them to a well-built PX team even - they have no tools.
  • Options
    Yep - they could be a really fun faction. Even players with them that have them built up and correctly say they are fun but need a ton of work for the current state of the game
  • Options
    ****_Gump wrote: »
    Bossk!

YES! And 4-LOM and Zuckuss, too.
  • Options
    4-Lom and Zuckuss (With synergy)
    Bossk
    Jango Fett
    Aurra Sing
    Embo
    Boushh
    Sugi

Tons of great options for new Bounty Hunters!

Jango, Boss and Zuckuss/4-LOM are the most obvious ones though that deserve a place in SWGOH.
  • Options
    Bountyhunters also have nice synergies with jawas. You can build a thermal detonator team using BF as a lead, IG88 & Zam along with Nebit and Scavenger. Not really arena viable but it could work fine (in theory). ^ ^
  • Options
    This is no strategy, this is (fairly well articulated) feedback.

So, moved to Feedback/Characters.
  • Options
    Yep - they could be a really fun faction. Even players with them that have them built up and correctly say they are fun but need a ton of work for the current state of the game
    4-Lom and Zuckuss (With synergy)
    Bossk
    Jango Fett
    Aurra Sing
    Embo
    Boushh
    Sugi

Tons of great options for new Bounty Hunters!

Jango, Boss and Zuckuss/4-LOM are the most obvious ones though that deserve a place in SWGOH.

4 Lom and highsinger could also beef up a ds droid squad as well.
  • Options
    BH faction has been requested in many different ways requesting a rework either in this forum or swgoh youtubers creating a poll. BH in these polls rank number one to be reworked and instead we kept getting other faction reworks and characters.

Lots of key points mentioned already such as needs of a dispeller, cleanser, taunted, etc... I think TD shouldn’t require potency, if so, those that apply them need a simple potency buff to the base line stats. Being as it’s one of there main abilities when it’s removed they should explode when they’re dispelled off and do they should do more damage.

Simple rework like giving Danger a dispel that his “mine-mine Mayhem” and a guarantee tenacity debuff rather then reply of critical hits,however, if critically hit dispel all debuffs and perhaps zeta for tm removal too.

Gredo to remove tm rather than gain tm from his aoe and the cd needs to be reduced.

I can go on but I’m not and there needs to be something done.

P.S. can you place Zam in place where we can farm her?
  • Options
    jwoah wrote: »
    Making the vets BH’s would be an easy way of giving the entire faction a boost. I’d love to try boba L, the vets, and two other plug and play toons (chaze, CLS and raid Han, GK and zarris). When they were released, you saw the vets could potentially crit for 30-40k.

#makethevetsbountyhunters

That was also with G12,7* lvl 85 well moded vets. The average G20 person probably has them around 3* and likely not well geared if geared at all. And the average person's vets likely will not have been leveled at all.
  • Options
    Also, in case you hadn't heard, (or experienced it) DS TB is WAY harder than LS TB. It helps that LS has the entire freaking meta that you can effectively use, but DS TB was also designed to be harder. Rip BH.
  • Options
    I'd like to see the thermal detonator debuff get a rework. Any faction that relies on a unique debuff to be effective is going to struggle with the exception of resistance imo.
  • Options
    Add Bossk, jango fett, jabba the hut. Make jabba the hut a leader kind of like hermit yoda were he doesn't really attack but instead buffs and debuffs enemies. Jango fett to work with boba fett as someone who assists and heals boba. And make Bossk a force to be reckoned with. Give him thermal detonators like crazy a basic attack as strong as Finns and a defense/protection up from his lizard skin.