No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Same here.
    Even no thanks for beta-testing this...
  • Options
    Same here. Game crash and no reward
  • Options
    I was in an arena match. Game crashed, 0 rewards. Sounds like the peeps that were actually playing the game got screwed out of the rewards.
  • Options
    Half of.my guild, including me didn't get the reward!!!! This TB was a complete diseaster! Terrible bug fest! Give us max TB reward and.maybe that would cover half the trouble we had to endure!
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon does this apply to the HAAT raid we had that paid out 2min before TB ended? Bc I don't have those rewards either
  • Options
    same here...Some of my guildmates got rewards, but not me

• Options
    I got my rewards but im not suprised this happened to the rest of you
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    At 1 o'clock eastern time, my game had a restart and I still have yet to receive my territory battle rewards for 36 stars.

432-783-745
  • Options
    Second time in a row I get nothing for TB?
    Wow, just wow
  • Options
    Same here with the crash and no loot. 2nd account awards Showed up.
  • Options
    So that comes off as "We know many are upset with this beta test. Please wait for rewards and oh well".
  • Options
    Hi the same with me too many time to nothing.
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Delayed??!! Then why did some get them and some didn't. Kitten response!!!
  • Options
    title
  • Options
    How can rewards be delayed when there are people in my guild who got them?
  • Options
    Same. Client crash. No rewards.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    Lets spam support
  • Options
    I don't think they are delayed because many people did get them, if they were delayed noone would have got them.....so looks like a lot of us will be contacting EA Help tomorrow.....should only be about a 2 days wait time....
  • Options
    Darkside Territory battles the gift that keeps on giving.
  • Options
    some did, some didn’t. I didn’t!
    NØ LIMIT GENTLEMΔNS CLUB
  • Options
    Ely wrote: »
    Delayed??!! Then why did some get them and some didn't. **** response!!!

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    Same, no rewards
  • Options
    Sigh, 35*, client crash, no rewards. So on top of enduring this poorly tested event I get no rewards?

who said it was tested?
  • Options
    It appears that rewards for this instance of Territory Battles are delayed, but should be coming to Players inboxes soon.

If you are still missing rewards or do not see anything within 24 hours, please reach out to EA Help. This can be accessed by tapping 'Help' via the Settings menu in game.

After a challenging Guild trek across the Territory Battle map, we understand an extended wait for hard fought rewards is not ideal. We apologize for the hold up. We'll provide further updates as we receive them. We appreciate your patience!

So much for gearing up your toons before TW started. Way to go.
  • Options
    It’s beyond a joke, being called a shambles, this is now just extremely poor... why on earth would people pay for toons in preparation for future events if everytime we get an event it’s delivery is shocking. We’re still missing rewards for the previous Tb, and now this!
  • Options
    How long is soon? 10m, 30m, 1 hour, 12 hours? I need rewards for the Exectrix event before it expires...
  • Options
    Same...
  • Options
    Not looking forward to contacting EA help. Total nonsense response that rewards are “delayed” for this TB. If they are delayed, most of my guild wouldn’t have gotten them at the same time that rewards have been paid out for the prior territory battles.
  • Options
    Firstly.....24hrs.....is a complete joke. Sort your game out now!

Secondly....have you ever tried to contact your “Customer Support”???
    It’s like putting toothpicks directly into your eyeballs........

When will you get it through your head.....that you are losing paying players by the boatload and still you carry on treating those that stay with contempt.