No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I didn't receive m'y rewards!

• Options
    No rewards i'm treinstalling and nothing
  • Options
    UPDATE-
    Players are reporting rebooting their game and a momentary wait is resulting in rewards appearing in their inboxes. Additionally, you may also uninstall/reinstall.

Didn‘t help
  • Options
    Chuybacca wrote: »
    Called EA and had the run around wait 24 hours. . . Seriously, do better

I did the email because I hate talking to clueless people. Not expecting anything either. This is so terrible.
  • Options
    Chat is broken...won't fully load. Phone support isn't working.... now what?
  • Options
    I restarted, later reinstalled the game, but still no reward..
  • Options
    bebarbi wrote: »
    I restarted, later reinstalled the game, but still no reward..

Yes... but did you unplug it and plug it back in? Did you blow on it? Did you wait 24 hours and then call EA support?

Me thinks you did not. No sir.
  • Options
    Hey folks. I know we're frustrated, and waits are never fun to sit through but let's keep it civil. I'm happy to help and provide as much assistance as possible, but even with the troubleshooting this issue will require a wait as these rewards are distributed.

Kozispoon,

The people that got them got them right after the TB finished....my game crashed when it finished along with many others....I have not heard of anyone that got them anytime after the TB finished and I'd wager most had the same game crash as well....
  • Options
    Same for me. Crash at 19.00 and no rewards until now...
  • Options
    I restarted and also uninstalled. Neither has worked.
  • Options
    Hey folks. I know we're frustrated, and waits are never fun to sit through but let's keep it civil. I'm happy to help and provide as much assistance as possible, but even with the troubleshooting this issue will require a wait as these rewards are distributed.

So we are definitely getting the rewards ?

• Options
    Add me to the list. 39⭐️ iOS. Some guild members got rewards. I have not.
  • Options
    9ce468339f6725c2aa525540cb7caf8a.jpg
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

do you know? did you play through this trainwreck of a darkside territory battle, each punishing day by day, only to have your rewards delayed indefinitely? All while, other people, are complaining about still not getting rewards from the last lightside territory battle.

Patience is gone. So many problems in such a short amount of time needs an immediate, meaningful, and thorough response. Not more patience, not more waiting, not more brush off

That isnt even bringing up your people threatening us over the platoon bug. That was where patience ended
  • Options
    After you uninstall try to not install back, that will solve the problem as you don't need rewards after
  • Options
    Davo wrote: »

do you know? did you play through this trainwreck of a darkside territory battle, each punishing day by day, only to have your rewards delayed indefinitely? All while, other people, are complaining about still not getting rewards from the last lightside territory battle.

Patience is gone. So many problems in such a short amount of time needs an immediate, meaningful, and thorough response. Not more patience, not more waiting, not more brush off

Here, here. EA has pretty much used up all of our patience. Needs to get its act together now.
  • Options
    Having rewards come in an hour or two late is not the same thing as having them delayed indefinitely.
  • Options

It is highly unfair to attempt to place this on the player base, saying that we are not being civil. We are trying to play the game YOU created and these bugs that ONLY SOME of the player base are experiencing are putting us at a competitive disadvantage just as our first TW is starting immediately following the buggy, poorly tested, and highly frustrating Darkside TB. These issues significantly reduce the enjoyment we get from the game and only serve to increase player frustration. Telling us to "calm down" or "be civil" is insulting.

Repeated restarts, uninstall/reinstall have NOT solved this issue.
  • Options
    I have Veers shards waiting in the Guild event store which I have been waiting for to advance the character! AND NOW NO REWARD! There's 3 hours and a half left before the next reset, I expect my rewards within that timeframe; otherwise, please add 5 Veers shards to my rewards.
    Otherwise, it is unfair advantage for others.
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    Having rewards come in an hour or two late is not the same thing as having them delayed indefinitely.

Can you confirm this? If yes, then you are correct. If no, well...
  • Options
    Davo wrote: »

That isnt even bringing up your people threatening us over the platoon bug. That was where patience ended

If I could upvote this comment 1000 times, I would.
  • Options
    Let's not rush to any rash accusations. I'm sure the team at Capital Games are doing everything they can to fix this problem. Just give it time and be patient.

check reddit swgoh and open your eyes
  • Options
    No rewards here..
  • Options

I agree with Kozi, keep it civil and wait the 24 hours, we shouldn't have to mess around uninstalling the game to fix it but that's what they suggest.

The big problem here is all the issues with DS TB, from the first day to the payout haven't been addressed by the Devs and the community is getting fractious. I don't think you are burying your heads in the sand but responses should ideally be quicker. We are all putting so much time (and money) into this game but the fun factor is being tarnished by little problems, I'm worried this is the tip of a very big ice burg and I can't help but think we'll have issues with TW too. I really hope these problems are addressed soon and we can get back to enjoying the game you guys have given us.
  • Options
    This is TB... A 6 days event! We need those rewards!

Why add new stuff when its filled with bugs?

• Options
    As long as I get my rewards eventually ...

And as long as they fix this broken TB ...

And as long as they remove pay to play toons from platoons ...

As long as the light side TB didn't also get a bunch harder ...

As long as TB doesn't become the benchmark that continually moves backwards ...

I'll be cool with it.

Hard part is that there is a decent chance none of those things actually happen.

I'm fine waiting 24 hrs for rewards as long as I know they actually are coming. Right now it feels like they're most likely just broken and not ever gonna come.

Confidence in this game is very low right now.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon i have a simple question? Why is there a delay? Thx
  • Options
    Cmon. Really?