No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    No rewards here either after an hour wait. Force closed app and didn’t work :(
  • Options
    I tried using the contact us option - phone. It said 0 minutes to received a phone call..... It's been over 10m.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    UPDATE-
    Players are reporting rebooting their game and a momentary wait is resulting in rewards appearing in their inboxes. Additionally, you may also uninstall/reinstall.

tempting your players to uninstall after such a disasterous couple of weeks...tsk tsk
  • Options
    I uninstalled, reinstalled, nothing. Of the many guild members who are missing rewards, opening closing did not help, yet.
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    Think I'm just going to uninstall and leave it at that

Same. What a waste of time this has become.
  • Options
    No rewards for me, too (on iOS 11.1.2)
  • Options
    UPDATE-
    Players are reporting rebooting their game and a momentary wait is resulting in rewards appearing in their inboxes. Additionally, you may also uninstall/reinstall.

Just tried this. Still no rewards.
  • Options
    No rewards from TB, it's been more than an hour since it ended - no email or anything else
  • Options
    It’s like the ultimate “made you look”

Still nothing here. :-(
  • DorianBlade
    46 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon
    UPDATE-
    Players are reporting rebooting their game and a momentary wait is resulting in rewards appearing in their inboxes.
    Additionally, you may also uninstall/reinstall.

That's not CGs OFFICIAL fix is it?

Because

1) It doesn't work

and

2) That's horrible.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorianblade Discord: DorianBlade#6090 Ally: 547-174-177
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    UPDATE-

Tried it and it didn't work.
  • Options
    What recourse are people taking? I don't have time to play phone tag.
  • Options
    UPDATE-

Did all of this and nothing. I want my rewards, crystal apology won't let me buy wampa shards.
  • Options
    Yeah restarting and re install don’t work most had already tried that. Just re issue rewards before our whole guild quits. It’s hard enough to recruit players to the guild to lose them over this bull. Cmon we should not have to delete and re install game to get the rewards we deserve especially with what u gave us to play.
  • Options
    UPDATE-
    I thought they were delayed?
  • Options
    24 hours? Really? That is UNACCEPTABLE..... we put up with that debacle for 5+ days and now we have to wait potentially 24 hours for the rewards? Simply ridiculous.
  • Options
    I don't care if I get rewards tomorrow or today but this game is so broken I can't believe anymore
  • Options
    I’ve got zero rewards in both profiles...
  • Options
    Six day long event with insane battles and platoon requirements and no reward at the end. Nice.
  • Options
    UPDATE-

Tried that and still nothing....after what I suspect will be the longest way in customer support history tomorrow when I don't get them after 24hrs I might try it again without the 2nd half....
  • Options
    marco895 wrote: »
    First : client crash.

Second: I didn't receive rewards...
    Same for me and after several restarts there still aren't any rewards. Few guildmates got theirs reward but many, like me, did not.
  • Options
    Kitch wrote: »
    UPDATE-
    I thought they were delayed?

And I thought a active live TB couldn't be changed fixed edited etc..
  • Options
    Is this anything to do with using the exploit or just another bug?
  • Options
    Same here nothing
  • Options
    Still nothing. Others in guild got rewards. I’m done with this game.
  • Options
    Called EA and had the run around wait 24 hours. . . Seriously, do better
  • Options
    Same for me: crash and no rewards after multiple restarts....
  • Options
    No rewards for me. Thanks ea.
  • Options
    Is this anything to do with using the exploit or just another bug?

Well I didn't use the exploit (or even know about it) so... probably something else. :(

How ironic that the Dark Side territory battle would result in a dark ending.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hey folks. I know we're frustrated, and waits are never fun to sit through but let's keep it civil. I'm happy to help and provide as much assistance as possible, but even with the troubleshooting this issue will require a wait as these rewards are distributed.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines