New Rey

Replies

• Options
    Think about it this way-- Is JT Rey really worth farming 5 First Order toons to 7* to get BB8 to 7* and then farming those awful Vets to 7* just to unlock a third resistance tank? Sure if you have those toons already it's not a big deal but if you were looking to invest in this game right now would you do this farm or the 5 rebels to get CLS? 5 Phoenix to get Thrawn?

"Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Ulon
    35 posts Member
    Options
    So much effort... and yet... only a pve toon... heya holotable heroes....

I just don‘t get it, labeled as tank, and yet no taunt. GJ on design. Probably the wrong job you got there.
  • Options
    She needs an expose on basic or a taunt . It’s pretty underwhelming for a hero’s journey character
  • Options
    I got what i wanted! an anti-zarriss!

thank you devs!
  • Options
    There are plenty of tanks that lack taunt in the game. This is nothing new.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Did you open a different present ?
  • Options
    If you wanted her to be as gamebreaking as CLS, congratulations! You are part of the problem.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    So I haven’t played for a long time, right before mods were released if I remember correctly. Now I’m lost at level 80 with a bunch of half built teams and no clue what to farm, how the whole mod system works and the best way to farm them and where to begin with ships! If anyone could take a minute to read the following and kinda guide me as to who I should be farming, the best setup and farm info for mods and if/when I should worry about ships and again what ships to farm.

My very lacking light side list in order of stars,

7 stars
    Qui-Gon
    Luminara
    Barriss
    Ima-Gun Di
    Fives

6 stars
    Dathcha
    Leia
    Ackbar
    Ahsoka

5 stars
    GM Yoda
    Lando
    Luke (farm)
    Obi wan (original tank)
    Plo Koon
    Aayla Secura

And 4 stars
    Biggs
    Eeth Koth
    Mace Windu
    Poe
    Rey
    Kit Fisto
    Jedi Anakin

My even worse dark side,

7 stars
    Cad Bane
    Darth Sidious
    Captain Phasma

6 stars
    Dooku
    Tarkin
    Asajj Ventress

5 stars
    Vader
    IG-86
    Old Daka
    General Grevious
    HK 47
    Kylo Ren
    Greedo
    Boba Fett
    Veers

As you can see it’s a random mix of all the older characters. If anyone would be willing to give me a rundown on who to keep, who to work on and who to throw away I’d be extremely grateful! Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    not really a present... panic farm required
  • Options
    Man why can't they revealed her kit when the veteran drop in cantina so we could have made a decision then.
  • TuncBlack
    409 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ok i will skip rey this time. Am ı sad? After seeing her kit No :D (when is cls @CG_Kozispoon)
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    well her kit looks to me like if she's on the other team, then i pretty much must have thrawn to fracture her... otherwise the foresight and the self dispel will be really really annoying to deal with... on the other hand, 5 turn cool down specials.... wow, not that scary... she'd be killer if they ever introduced a 1 on 1 battle tho
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    marauder wrote: »
    Saraleb wrote: »
    not really a present... panic farm required

Her new kit is certainly not a panic farm required.. its a meh if she comes around again in 6 months and i have the vets cool.. if not then about as bothered as i am now not getting her
  • Options
    They called her a tank so that people don't complain about a character hitting for a ton of damage, while having a massive health pool.
    Or, it was the same guy who gave QGJ a blue lightsaber on the pack ;)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    :), i wonder how many players will be disapointed:)
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    There are plenty of tanks that lack taunt in the game. This is nothing new.
    Why do I feel like you missing the point is nothing new?
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Camakin wrote: »
    Think about it this way-- Is JT Rey really worth farming 5 First Order toons to 7* to get BB8 to 7* and then farming those awful Vets to 7*

BB8 is worth it, the vets will help with LSTB. But i’d get phoenix to g8 to get thrawn first if starting new
  • Options
    i haven’t spent a dime on her yet
  • Options
    Seems like new Rey isint going to be as op as commander Luke, to bad I was hoping she would be the next step up.....well back to waiting for cls event since I don’t have Luke yet......
  • Options
    After seeing her kit. I stopped farm the veterans lol. NOW When is cls?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Underwhelmed and honestly, a little relieved.
  • Niebuszewiak
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Really ea ??? Really ?? She is kitten of 2017
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    Am I the only one around here that actually likes her?
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

No, I like her too. I run resistance in arena, and I think she would help a lot in maintaining rank.
  • Options
    She is awesome, her leader ability won't replace Finn but under him with all resistantance sqaud her 2, 5 cd special will be every other turn. Foresight under Zinn turns into advantage.
    Cls has no chance in my shard, here comes new resistantance
  • Options
    Shoot First, Fracture. Problem solved. Throw a zFett in that squad to deal with pesky Chaze's.

Word.
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

No, I like her too:). But I was expecting more. Wampa will smash her under Fracture. And good that i gave up to have her. Very good
  • Options
    Hard to say shes useful or not, we have too few resistances to choose with.