New Poll: BEST SQUAD LEADER

SelCee
13 posts Member
edited February 2016
I have seen a few older polls and discussions, but now with a shift from leaders like Barriss and even Bona in December, looking to see who the best squad (arena) leader is with the assumption you could build a strong team around that leader to augment their skills/strengths.

I like Sid and QGJ, but seeing a lot of Poe and Phasma out there still.....

New Poll: BEST SQUAD LEADER 74 votes

Sid
21%
ThundergodRogan_Ban84Plague_IncdkredsoxSteelersCAclartymarty75Calus_78SzecsaTiskilzzPhippsLaLiamRenegadeDXTheFuzzyBunny2scarsDarthSmrtassMalvado101 16 votes
Phasma
28%
BlamkozakjanosYendorvincentlondonbenacrowWillkimm98Red_GlareJedarksideReynardDylanSNAKEMANLlwllynZGCor71Dang3sVorechPotatoManskvoskkoVersion7point0TuesdayAngryeagleMeeraval_Marnath1 21 votes
Poe
0%
QGJ
33%
BentWookieeReynel3end3rSixplicitDarthbinksGalgenstrickgarcia_george99BLuby25BrobiWanKenobiRayRevanMaxooodemolition8rNilthor_royanEleiemCnKBskiTheReal_Mol_Eliza1Mikymateslicknic9AlexHermanssonGrHigher 25 votes
Yoda
0%
Dooku
4%
JohnnyMakeBelievedarth_mol_elizaVicSetac 3 votes
Other (who & why?)
12%
JabberwockyKennyg3316LianaratwallerGobear5555Tromedlov13RenkylorenDarth_MalakZalvarez 9 votes

Replies

• Options
    Other (who & why?)
    Lumi, evade and a little health
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Other (who & why?)
    Lobot, because Droids. ;)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Other (who & why?)
    Ewok elder
  • Options
    QGJ
    Is an Ewok squad that legit (Elder, Teebo, Scout + 2 7*s)??

Haven't seen any on my server, it's the usual suspects...
  • Options
    Other (who & why?)
    I just maxed out Teebo and he is a monster! His leader ability compliments high hp and counter teams well. I think with a maxed out elder he could be unstoppable. And when the cap is moved to 80 I can see more people using him for control. So much TM manipulation.
  • Options
    Other (who & why?)
    Ventress, because Daka ...
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    SelCee wrote: »

I think Ewoks could be cool but right now they Teebo and Elder have moves which are broken.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    QGJ
    Push2Stops wrote: »
    SelCee wrote: »

I think Ewoks could be cool but right now they Teebo and Elder have moves which are broken.

The three Ewoks + Daka + 1 fast dps dealer could be very strong