"The price for treason"

Replies

• Options
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    skywhopper wrote: »
    Not a hot shot pilot. Just a maintenance worker from a poor background

Except when she suddenly becomes a hot shot pilot. ;)

When was that exactly?

Yea I agree those were just speeders.... now her sister Paige was a pilot and a gunner.
  • Options
    I like the idea of Iden versio and Kallus. Why not make dual sided characters? That way DS and LS gain a toon?
  • Options
    So any update on this and when it is suppose to happen?
  • Options
    So any update on this and when it is suppose to happen?

Next week
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Definitely Snoke. For those who've deen TLJ, you know what I'm talking about.
    Definitely Snoke. For those who've deen TLJ, you know what I'm talking about.

Not sure he would make the “cut”

That's amazing, actually... Amazing.
  • Options
    Seltgar wrote: »
    I am pretty sure we are getting raid shoretrooper, hux, and rose. Hux being a ship commander so fo has a ship to lead thier others.

Rose? Lol
  • Options
    I am pretty sure we are getting raid shoretrooper, hux, and rose. Hux being a ship commander so fo has a ship to lead thier others.

Rose? Lol

Rose probably will probably be support
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »

Rose? Lol

Rose probably will probably be support

I can see this... and watch her be the next great support too... have to get people to farm her some how.
  • Options
    I'm hoping for carbon froze han. He would be a tank
  • Options
    I'm hoping for carbon froze han. He would be a tank

No way, Carbonite Han is gonna be the hardware for Slave I
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Pacyn4life wrote: »
    New Poe...

As much as I love Poe, I can’t see justification for this. Outside of some emotional growth, there was nothing in the movie justifying new abilities or a new toon.

I expect some FO toons... specifically the Praetorian guard and FO Executioner (IIRC, they were in the RJT event).

The opening scene was good skill though :) AoE like move :)
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I know everyone here was calling for Galen Erso, but it is FO Executioner.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Wil wrote: »
    I know everyone here was calling for Galen Erso, but it is FO Executioner.

Agreed. Executioner makes the most sense.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Still could be Snoke's Praetorian Guards
  • Options
    Bet it’s handled like Wicket and/or Mother.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I still don't think we have seen the character the clue revealed yet. Resistance characters are the login characters this month, so I think the big release will most likely also be a Resistance toon... namely a new Finn... especially since that exact line was used towards him by Phasma in the new movie.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    I still don't think we have seen the character the clue revealed yet. Resistance characters are the login characters this month, so I think the big release will most likely also be a Resistance toon... namely a new Finn... especially since that exact line was used towards him by Phasma in the new movie.

Kozi even quoted The price for treason... at the beginning of the character reveal for FO Executioner. Pretty sure that's it.
  • Options
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »

Kozi even quoted The price for treason... at the beginning of the character reveal for FO Executioner. Pretty sure that's it.

Ah.. didn't see that post. Only looked at the strategy guide. Well that's too bad.
  • Options
    Getting Resistance characters as the daily login to be used for a FOE marquee event makes sense. Can't say I'm thrilled about it, but it makes sense.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Getting Resistance characters as the daily login to be used for a FOE marquee event makes sense. Can't say I'm thrilled about it, but it makes sense.
    Marquee events don’t have roster requirements.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Ahh, yes. It's the Legendary events that are faction specific. (Hard to keep track of all the different types of events.)
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Only have a handful of legendary factions to use: Resistance to get a FO toon, Clones to get a Separatist Toon, Separatists to get a Republic toon, Bounty Hunters to get Jango Fett and Tuskens to get laughed at.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Luuke
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Only have a handful of legendary factions to use: Resistance to get a FO toon, Clones to get a Separatist Toon, Separatists to get a Republic toon, Bounty Hunters to get Jango Fett and Tuskens to get laughed at.

Lol. And don't forget Tuskens to get shot by Luke (Farmboy) in his murderous spree to prepare for his hero's journey.
  • Options
    Shouldn’t the Tuskens actually have been killed by jka in his hero’s (or villain’s) journey?
  • Options
    Hopefully the minor character for the "What's Ahead" quote means they've been spending some quality time with sorely needed QOL updates instead.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Hopefully the minor character for the "What's Ahead" quote means they've been spending some quality time with sorely needed QOL updates instead.

You would think after such a long break and coming back to the new year they would want to start with intentions of big things coming this year, ohh I don’t know like new raids, QOL, new events etc. but nope instead here a generic FO toon.

• Options
    Witzkers wrote: »
    First Order Executioner?

this post aged quite well
  • Options
    Turns out the price for treason wasn't about FO Executioner...

Not sure what we did to deserve Admiral holdo, but it is indeed a heavy price.
This discussion has been closed.