Now that everyone is gonna have CLS... ($uggestions)

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    weldon08 wrote: »
    JTR is not easy. Nor is she totally P2P. In the brutal farm (I went with the early/best guesses and prepared based on that) ALL of my other teams suffered because every crystal and every piece of gear went to getting JRT for seven weeks or whatever it was. Now you can say that she was a difficult farm and a lot of people didn’t feel like putting in the effort because it was so hard, but saying that she was strictly P2P is the bitterness of your frustration. I didn’t like how it was rolled out either, but I did everything in my power to get her regardless.

The meta won’t change much, it’ll just get more crowded at the top

This is pretty accurate. She was definitely hard to get as a f2p, and what it cost me was an opportunity to make other teams better.
  • Options
    cadwane wrote: »
    Got Rey as a F2P quite easily.

- alternate between first and 2nd in both arena
    - saved up 10K crystals for first double drop
    - saved up another 5K for second double drop

So the statement 'Rey is completely F2P' is false

So you are part of the 0.1% who get top 1 or 2 in arena. Well ok dude

Actually less than 0.1% more like 0.05%

99.95% of statistics quoted are usually pulled straight out of thin air.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Or are they? If you assume that per shard 1000 people stay active, which actually it is more than that, then you have 1/1000 finishing first and 2/1000 finishing top 2. Therefore you do the division and you can actually see that my stats are pretty legit and that your statement is the joke!
  • Options

Do you still feel like you outsmarted me?
  • Options
    This post went derailed. But as a f2p who got rey, I must defend myself.

I started farming the vets with 6k crystals, spent 700 a day for cantina refreshes to get the vets. Getting top on both arenas, I made about 800 crystals daily, so I wasn't losing crystals. Thus, it wasn't mathematically impossible for ftp to get rey
  • Options
    This post went derailed. But as a f2p who got rey, I must defend myself.

I started farming the vets with 6k crystals, spent 700 a day for cantina refreshes to get the vets. Getting top on both arenas, I made about 800 crystals daily, so I wasn't losing crystals. Thus, it wasn't mathematically impossible for ftp to get rey

Except making top 1 in both arenas every day is a 0.001% chance or less and a 6k crystal headstart makes it even more rare. You really have to speak in terms of the majority, not the 0.001 of f2p players
  • Options

Or are they? If you assume that per shard 1000 people stay active, which actually it is more than that, then you have 1/1000 finishing first and 2/1000 finishing top 2. Therefore you do the division and you can actually see that my stats are pretty legit and that your statement is the joke!

Lol you're a huge joke, there are multiple payouts a day. Just on my leaderboard alone there's 8 distinct payout tines so potentially 16 number 1s and 2s a day. Way more than that 0.05% bull kaka you quoted.
  • Options

Lol you're a huge joke, there are multiple payouts a day. Just on my leaderboard alone there's 8 distinct payout tines so potentially 16 number 1s and 2s a day. Way more than that 0.05% bull kaka you quoted.

Multiple payouts?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options

Multiple payouts?

Everybody doesn't have the same payout time. It's tied to the timezone your device was set to when you started the game. Add in the half hour time zones in places like India, and you're above 24 distinct payout times.
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »

Multiple payouts?

Everybody doesn't have the same payout time. It's tied to the timezone your device was set to when you started the game. Add in the half hour time zones in places like India, and you're above 24 distinct payout times.

Exactly, there are 39 distinct time zones so potentially 39 payouts in each leaderboard so up to 78 number 1s and 2s. You can even set your time zone to an obscure one so you have less competition.
  • Options

Multiple payouts?

Exactly, there are 39 distinct time zones so potentially 39 payouts in each leaderboard so up to 78 number 1s and 2s. You can even set your time zone to an obscure one so you have less competition.

That is not true. I have moved out of state and my phone changed the timezone automatically. I still got rewards when I was supposed to. Also twice per year when timezones change the payout stays the same
  • Options

Multiple payouts?

Not true, I've travelled out of state and the payout was the same even tho my phone's timezone changed
  • Options

Multiple payouts?

That is not true. I have moved out of state and my phone changed the timezone automatically. I still got rewards when I was supposed to. Also twice per year when timezones change the payout stays the same

Payout is locked on the time zone you started your account on. For instance if you started playing swgoh on vacation in Japan you'd always have Japan's payout
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Multiple payouts?

Payout is locked on the time zone you started your account on. For instance if you started playing swgoh on vacation in Japan you'd always have Japan's payout

Yeah, but it's the same time for all players in the shard
  • Options
    Your payout time zone is set at account creation according to device time zone. You get paid at that time zone's 6pm no matter where you move after that.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options

Multiple payouts?

No it isn't.
  • Options

Multiple payouts?

No it isn't.

Where is your source?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options

Multiple payouts?

No it isn't.

Where is your source?

I'm on shard chats for both arena and fleet. EST guys are an hour before CST, who are an hour before MST and so on.
  • Options
    Dude just think about it logically, I'm probably halfway across the world from you. Do you honestly believe my payout is during my 6am instead of my local 6pm?
  • Options

Multiple payouts?

No it isn't.

Where is your source?

Are you for real?
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

Multiple payouts?

No it isn't.

Where is your source?

Are you for real?

Hard to say, either a pro troll job or genuinely misinformed.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Multiple payouts?

No it isn't.

Where is your source?

The fact that you don't know this is hilarious.
  • Options
    2. Rework Separatists and General Grievous. It goes without saying that separatists are a major part of star wars. Although the hate for the prequels is very strong amongst SW fans, clone wars seems to be everyone's favourite series. We want more of the clone war era.

Totally agree. They also need to have new essential characters, Destroyer and Kalani(perhaps in Separatist legendary event?). Kalani should be the core leader for Separatist and droid.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Multiple payouts?

What he means if you know this before starting the game or if you decide to reroll your account you can change the timezone on your phone and lock your payout to your desired timezone. Once it is locked into one of the 39 Timezones (think it is 39) then it is at that offset from UTC forever.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    You lost me at
    Due to Rey being completely P2P and quite expensive even for most dolphins

Many ftp got Rey Jedi Training

It was actually mathematically proven that a f2p couldn't have gotten enough crystals to farm the vets in time unless they made like top 1-3 in both ships and arena every day.

I'm free to play. I do make it to top 3 squad arena everyday but NOT fleet arena. And I unlocked Rey (Jedi Training).

I proved that your "mathematically proven" argument wrong. Now go to the corner, think about what you posted, and stop making silly posts on the forums.
  • Options
    By the way, check my gg account, swgoh.gg/u/sanholo if you don't believe me.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Your gg account shows how much money you spent?

Just sayin' :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Your gg account shows how much money you spent?

Just sayin' :p

Talking to me, bud? Well not directly. But it does show that I have JTRey. And that I don't have Talzin, zombies, or any other hero that's currently packs only, maxed out.

Just saying that saying JTRey is completely p2p, is an overstatement.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I was simply pointing out that you can't point to your roster as proof you are F2P.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    By the way, check my gg account, swgoh.gg/u/sanholo if you don't believe me.

Btw this looks too fishy, there is no way you legitimately get rank 1 with this account unless you are doing something. Are you messing with timezones? I would like you to PM me cause honestly you either are the luckiest man alive and have no p2p in your shard or something is happening