Now that everyone is gonna have CLS... ($uggestions)

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Looks totally doable with what he runs
  • Options
    Morpheus wrote: »
    Looks totally doable with what he runs

He runs this team because he averages 1st place. But to get to that point it seems unlikely
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    You lost me at
    Due to Rey being completely P2P and quite expensive even for most dolphins

Many ftp got Rey Jedi Training

Many???????
  • Options
    cadwane wrote: »
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Maegor wrote: »
    Got Rey as a F2P quite easily.

- alternate between first and 2nd in both arena
    - saved up 10K crystals for first double drop
    - saved up another 5K for second double drop

So the statement 'Rey is completely F2P' is false

So you are part of the 0.1% who get top 1 or 2 in arena. Well ok dude

Actually less than 0.1% more like 0.05%

99.95% of statistics quoted are usually pulled straight out of thin air.

Or are they? If you assume that per shard 1000 people stay active, which actually it is more than that, then you have 1/1000 finishing first and 2/1000 finishing top 2. Therefore you do the division and you can actually see that my stats are pretty legit and that your statement is the joke!

Lol you're a huge joke, there are multiple payouts a day. Just on my leaderboard alone there's 8 distinct payout tines so potentially 16 number 1s and 2s a day. Way more than that 0.05% bull kaka you quoted.

Multiple payouts?

Everybody doesn't have the same payout time. It's tied to the timezone your device was set to when you started the game. Add in the half hour time zones in places like India, and you're above 24 distinct payout times.

Exactly, there are 39 distinct time zones so potentially 39 payouts in each leaderboard so up to 78 number 1s and 2s. You can even set your time zone to an obscure one so you have less competition.

That is not true. I have moved out of state and my phone changed the timezone automatically. I still got rewards when I was supposed to. Also twice per year when timezones change the payout stays the same

Payout is locked on the time zone you started your account on. For instance if you started playing swgoh on vacation in Japan you'd always have Japan's payout

Yeah, but it's the same time for all players in the shard

Nope