Mythic R2-D2, Strategy/Issues [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Appo2619 wrote: »
    I don’t think it was an opps...
    Besides that R2 ignores the stun from hans unique-WAI?

Hes been super powered up it says... and i think the no stun was a feature for him in the tier 7 event before so it should carry over if its true.

If you have thrawn just fracture him and your good, he cant resist that
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Preview for when Vader's force crush gets a zeta update.

Not possible, its already tier 8 aka omega used there... maybe a new anility tier after omegas (sigma abilites maybe?)
  • Options
    just restart, until vaders first action fails to apply daze. after that, its easy to beat with glasscannons like wiggs.
    its pretty much like bb8 mythic, wait for good rng, thats it
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    There have been countless threads asking for vader to be reworked so they did...... and used against us. Should be thanking them ;-)
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

Not possible, its already tier 8 aka omega used there... maybe a new anility tier after omegas (sigma abilites maybe?)

Yes you're correct.

If he's going to get a new ability it would be a unique so perhaps it's a unique that somehow works with force crush - ie Whenever Vader applies dots there's a chance of this or that happening.

Regardless of how it works - gimme.

It wouldn't be OP in arena but would make Empire/Sith a little more oomph.
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Not everyone has CLS. Who did this tier 3 without CLS? What kind of team was used?
  • Options
    Wiggs g12, ezra and old ben g9, r2
  • Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Not everyone has CLS. Who did this tier 3 without CLS? What kind of team was used?

I did it first try with chaze, r2, han and ezra..dont need leader
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    But what to do if you dont have chirrut?
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

Yes you're correct.

If he's going to get a new ability it would be a unique so perhaps it's a unique that somehow works with force crush - ie Whenever Vader applies dots there's a chance of this or that happening.

Regardless of how it works - gimme.

It wouldn't be OP in arena but would make Empire/Sith a little more oomph.

That vader has nothing to do with a rework.
    They have to add daze because of OP CLS.
    It's end content and they explained it a few time.
    Everything happening in that event is intended

No kidding. Where did I say it WAS a rework?

• Cholzrichter
    34 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I did tier 3 pretty easily with wedge, r2, chaze, and raid han. Han is g12, wedge and r2 g11 baze g10, chirrut g9. Having the cleanse from chirrut was very helpful. I did just double zeta r2 though. The self cleanse on critical hits was also very helpful
  • Options
    Gawejn wrote: »

I did it with - Wedge Lead, Biggs, Leia, R2D2 and Ezra

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    3 star easy with Chirrut, Baze, Wedge (L), Biggs, zzR2.
    All g10-g11
    Not difficult at all. Daze little bit annoying but not that much with autor2cleanse and Chirrut.
  • Options
    G9 Rogue one team. Switch k2so for Lando. I destroyed it
  • Options
    Moved to R2 event
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Moved / merged / split, etc all relevant topics to the same MERGE thread for R2-D2 Mythic event, including strategies, questions, concerns, or confusion.

*All other R2 normal event threads were left separate.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    how hard is it to type mythic?
  • Options
    @yuri:
    You know, not everyone is a native speaker and language proficiency may vary. Was it really necessary to make the whole point of your comment, commenting on wrong spelling especially at a "sitting on the high horse" level?

@op:
    The mythic events are harder. Your toons might not be fast enough. I have similar issues, but I know many of my toons haven’t reached g12 nor are they on the very top regarding their mods.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yea, the entire enemy team starts at 100% TM. I got caught ofguard and actually lost my first attempt, wich i kinda like tbh. Han solo used his "first shot" while countering, wich was also pretty funny hehe.
    I enjoy these mythic events. Rewards are potentially very good, unfortunaly for me rng isn't doing me any favours with the mod drops. Even without rewards i would still play the event, wich is probably the biggest compliment i could give.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Seems that the event got a refresh after an hour... Not really fai for those who couldn't connect to do it as soon as it started...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Pieriku wrote: »
    Seems that the event got a refresh after an hour... Not really fai for those who couldn't connect to do it as soon as it started...

same thing as with the previous mythic event. Thought they would fix it, so i was too late agian haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Wiggs both G10, zzR2 G12, zHan G12 bayonet, Baze G10.

1* with Han being the sole survivor
  • Options
    Good event, i walked through it with wiggs, baze, r2 and raid han.
  • Options
    The recommended level is G11 with good mods so yeah it is supposed to be very hard. Noticed the Tarkin has zeta lead too.
    Akbar Wiggs R2 all G11s STH G10 4/5 arena team, so got best mods on. Vader does back to back Force crush. Only get a turn cause of Biggs special. No fun to be this ridonculus

• Options
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    Tier 3 mythic r2 is just another slap to those without CLS. Ya we get it, we get him on the 28th for those that prepared for months since August but until then good luck doing tier 3 r2. G12 Ben lead with gear 11 Wiggs, zhan, and r2 is the closest I got to completing it but this steroid vader just shreds my team with expose and daze. If you're going to release mythic for a challenge then get rid of the full turn meter or the extra hidden abilities these npcs have. Another shameful move by EA/CG

I don't have CLS and I cleared it first try. I ran Jyn/Chaze/Cassian/R2.