New character coming tommorow

VIII
495 posts Member
If the new character coming is Grievous, do you think he will be droid or sith or both? And with the new character or any other changes happening in the game? And hopefully he won't be too much in the shop only have about 3000 in shards, anyone have a clue on how much he will be?

Replies

• Knightmare1985
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Grievous was never a sith, he was merely trained in the Jedi arts ;) separatist/droid maybe ;)
  • Options
    I think he wont be a droid himself but has some moves that support droids (like asoka and nightsisters). He is indeed no sith but trained in lightsaber arts by count dooku. He hunts jedi so he could have some anti jedi moves. Also nobody knows his price yet. Will take allot of farming probably, but aslong as he's affordable to get for free to play players, I'm happy. As for now nobody knows anything yet. Even the fact that it will be grievous is not confirmed yet.
  • Options
    He is coded as a droid attacker according to Cantina.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Thnx guys , I don't mind a character being hard to get , even if it takes a month or two , but hopefully not longer than that to get.
  • Options
    i think they will be kind and let us have grevious at 7* by spending 330 shards converted to shard shop currency.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Lmaoooo @SpeedWeed , don't think it's gonna be that easy, either way I like a challenge , the game would suck if things came easy , wasn't really crazy about the levelling up though , came way too fast
  • Options
    VIII wrote: »
    Lmaoooo @SpeedWeed , don't think it's gonna be that easy, either way I like a challenge , the game would suck if things came easy , wasn't really crazy about the levelling up though , came way too fast

they said it will be easier to obtain actually.

330 shards is not going to be easy for F2P to farm.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @SpeedWeed all you really need is a 7* characters from GW and Squad arena and just keep farming those guys and it wouldn't be that bad , and same thing for cantina if you have a 7* from there
  • Options
    He is coded as a droid attacker according to Cantina.

Can you tell me how to find the info? Can't find it :d
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    You know Grevious was once a pure organic life form?

Statue of him before he needed cyborg parts,
    Kaleesh_Statue_LoG.png

In fact the canon is his parts are predecessors to the Vader suit. Calling Grevious a droid would be like calling Vader a droid.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    You know Grevious was once a pure organic life form?

Statue of him before he needed cyborg parts,
    Kaleesh_Statue_LoG.png

In fact the canon is his parts are predecessors to the Vader suit. Calling Grevious a droid would be like calling Vader a droid.

Hence that i said he might have droid synergie but is no droid. Yet at the same time he is like what, 90% droid? So not entirly incorrect i guess.
  • Options
    07-36_pre-cyborg_grievous_01.jpg

pre_grievous_r.jpg

• Options
    I always thought that Lucas missed a great opportunity with GG. Cool design, like the voice work by Matthew Wood (great guy too - I had a voicemail greeting that was recorded by him at a SW celebration), but under-utilized. And (advance notice - I go into all SW films spoiler free, so I knew nothing when I sat down in the theater opening night) . . .

. . . when I first saw GG and his organic/cybernetic design, I thought that he was Darth Maul. I mean, how cool would that have been. It would explain all his abilities if the organic bits were from him. Then we get to the duel with Obi-Wan and they do that great close up of his eyes and I thought "here it comes!" And then . . . nothing. Just a massive disappointment. How much more emotionally charged would that fight be if its Qui-Gon's killer vs. Obi? Just one of the many, many missteps in the PT movies that made them not as good as the OT. The story was there, just so badly handled.

Anyway, here's hoping that GG can make droid toons more worthwhile & worth it for all players. And I do hope that ALL players have to earn him, not instant-access for whales. But that is just my opinion.
  • Options
    He'll definitely have droid synergies and buffs, and I see no reason that he also won't be classed as a droid. Unless they go for pre-cyborg Grievous which would make little sense to me.
  • Options
    DarthLynch wrote: »
    I always thought that Lucas missed a great opportunity with GG. Cool design, like the voice work by Matthew Wood (great guy too - I had a voicemail greeting that was recorded by him at a SW celebration), but under-utilized. And (advance notice - I go into all SW films spoiler free, so I knew nothing when I sat down in the theater opening night) . . .

. . . when I first saw GG and his organic/cybernetic design, I thought that he was Darth Maul. I mean, how cool would that have been. It would explain all his abilities if the organic bits were from him. Then we get to the duel with Obi-Wan and they do that great close up of his eyes and I thought "here it comes!" And then . . . nothing. Just a massive disappointment. How much more emotionally charged would that fight be if its Qui-Gon's killer vs. Obi? Just one of the many, many missteps in the PT movies that made them not as good as the OT. The story was there, just so badly handled.

Anyway, here's hoping that GG can make droid toons more worthwhile & worth it for all players. And I do hope that ALL players have to earn him, not instant-access for whales. But that is just my opinion.

You should watch The Clone Wars cartoon.