February Events [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    People that want snoke confuse me slightly less than those who want rose. Zzzzzz

What? Snoke's awesome! Spoiler for TLJ below:
    Or was awesome. The way he manipulated Rey and Kylo, then tormented Rey was killer. Too bad they wasted his potential.
  • Options
    I am always curious who is informing us first about login char. Kozi or New Zealand
  • Options
    Kalano wrote: »
    I am always curious who is informing us first about login char. Kozi or New Zealand

Well - New Zealand as the advantage of taking real screen shots and not answering to anyone. And, also, LOTR

Kozi as the advantage of just changing the supposed character of the month and into somethign else - for the Lolz. And, of course, gifs.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    There are only 2 days until February...while we will probably get the answer here soon—who is it likely going to be? I’m thinking something sith-based. Really hoping for either a sith or separatist rework next month.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    Hmm hoping for sith as well so maybe vader or sith assassin/trooper who have become pretty vital to sith teams
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Hmm hoping for sith as well so maybe vader or sith assassin/trooper who have become pretty vital to sith teams

Could be Dooku/Ventress indicating both separatist and Sith. I really hope if it is a sith rework then they finally give Ventress the sith faction tag.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    I’m thinking something sith-based.

Me too.

• HoodieDM
    146 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Could be Dooku/Ventress indicating both separatist and Sith. I really hope if it is a sith rework then they finally give Ventress the sith faction tag.

Me too!

~D
  • Options
    JKA hmm
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Oh wow that snuck up on me. Hoping it’s Sith Assassin or Trooper.
  • Options
    I’m praying for dooku
  • Options
    I doubt that they'll give Sith a second rework while other factions have still been left in the dust.

That said, Palp should be getting a zeta or two thus month.

As for the login, let's go with...
  • Options
    If we folow the what's ahead quote, it should be JKA
  • Options
    droids are dark side and unnatural... havnt been shown love for a while... droid rework w/ hk as login?
  • Options

She was never a sith why should she get a sith tag ?
  • Options

She was as much of a sith as Savage. I say give her the tag and add bounty hunter while you're at it.
  • Options
    Jango fett confirmed.
  • Options

Wasn't she a sith apprentice to dooku?? Been awhile since I watched clone wars but I thought she was sith in that. If Savage is, she should be too no?
  • Options

Wasn't she a sith apprentice to dooku?? Been awhile since I watched clone wars but I thought she was sith in that. If Savage is, she should be too no?

Yes. Asaaj was a sith apprentice. She should have the tag. Much like there should be nightbrothers and talzine's leader should affect them. And Maul leader should work for nightsisters.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    JKA or Darth Vader
  • SharkMilkk
    153 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Yes. Asaaj was a sith apprentice. She should have the tag. Much like there should be nightbrothers and talzine's leader should affect them. And Maul leader should work for nightsisters.

Assaj was never a legit Sith appreciate. Sid stopped dooku from teaching her any Sith lore and wanted to use her as an assassin only. Savage has the Sith tag becuase Maul made him a Sith (taught him Sith lore albeit not much, he was just an apprentice) becuase Sid made Maul a Sith. Maul was a Sith rival to Sid that’s why he went to fight him personally. If Maul won he would have been Sith Lord. Dooku tricked Assaj, it’s why she was so hurt and tried to kill him multiple times

The login is mostly likely Anakin or Sith trooper
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    Rose. :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Well, that would be a way to force people to get her shards...
  • Options
    Cause there were never any secret sith apprentices. They get all the tags right here. She was trained by a sith Lord. Savage was trained by a sith Lord. \°√
  • Options
    CorgiWolf wrote: »

Then there's announcement we neen rose n holdo to snoke even in mid feb. And the forum will like..

BURN BABY BURN!! :lol:
  • Options
    Probably just more shard shop currency
  • Options
    Yeah Sidious and Tyranus Broke the rule of 2 with Asajj but she was a Sith apprentice for a long time. And if your going by the rule of 2 then Maul and Savage or Sidious and Tyranus would have been Sith not both sets.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Then there's announcement we neen rose n holdo to snoke even in mid feb. And the forum will like..

I would just give up on Snoke. Would not care. I’d pass on Revan if it was farming those two.
  • Options
    ksomm5 wrote: »

I would just give up on Snoke. Would not care. I’d pass on Revan if it was farming those two.

:lol::lol:
  • Options

Unlikely. So far, the only events requiring exact characters were Hero's journey and Snoke doesn't qualify for that. If anything, he will get a legendary requiring any resistance. So don't get your hopes up too much...