February Events [MERGE]

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    People that want snoke confuse me slightly less than those who want rose. Zzzzzz
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Arcann is from KOTR right? I would love a PC or Laptop to play that hahah I have a mac though soooo....:(

You can play it for n your phone now. It’s $10

No. KOTOR and KOTR are different thing. KOTR is the MMO on PC
  • Options
    The MMO is Star Wars: The Old Republic, it’s Set approx 100 years after Revan’s time. KOTOR and KOTOR II are the console games. KOTOR is available on the phone since phones now have the computing power of an Apple McIntosh from the 80s.
  • Options
    Arcann is from KOTR right? I would love a PC or Laptop to play that hahah I have a mac though soooo....:(

You can play it for n your phone now. It’s $10

No. KOTOR and KOTR are different thing. KOTR is the MMO on PC

Ya no..don't correct people if you don't know what you are talking about...I think most people know the different between star wars kotor and tor.
  • Options
    I would love the idea of Revan being light and dark side, would mix it up a little, maybe different leader abilities for jedi and sith :smiley:
  • Options
    OMG they will release Rose on Valentines Day... :no_mouth:
  • Options
    Hoenur wrote: »
    I would love the idea of Revan being light and dark side, would mix it up a little, maybe different leader abilities for jedi and sith :smiley:

Yeah, that's what I've been saying. Have him have both a Jedi and Sith tag and Light and Dark side tags. Then have his leader and uniques affect each faction differently.

THAT would be truly epic.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    The MMO is Star Wars: The Old Republic, it’s Set approx 100 years after Revan’s time. KOTOR and KOTOR II are the console games. KOTOR is available on the phone since phones now have the computing power of an Apple McIntosh from the 80s.

Just to add, they're also on the Mac app store now. $10 each if I remember correctly. Definitely worth the buy imho.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options

Just to add, they're also on the Mac app store now. $10 each if I remember correctly. Definitely worth the buy imho.

Does it have modern resolution and look good? Would love to play it again.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Yes, it does. Recently bought it on there. Graphics are great, interface is great, all around quite a fun playthrough
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options

Yes, it does. Recently bought it on there. Graphics are great, interface is great, all around quite a fun playthrough

AND, you get all the content for just $10! A throwback not only to the great game that is KOTOR, but to the golden era of video games when you paid a nominal amount to get the full content. Instead of , say, 1 full carbanti that you need hundreds of
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options

AND, you get all the content for just $10! A throwback not only to the great game that is KOTOR, but to the golden era of video games when you paid a nominal amount to get the full content. Instead of , say, 1 full carbanti that you need hundreds of

Dude remember that??? You'd purchase a game.... And you actually owned the game!
  • Options

R.I.P golden game era :cry:
  • Options
    I've heard that the mobile conversion made it kind of buggy. If you can find a way to play it on a computer, that would probably be a lot better.
  • Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we'll get Rose in February just because it fits.

I would literally rather have Gonk Droid...
  • Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we'll get Rose in February just because it fits.

That can be arranged
  • Metroplex79
    835 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

That can be arranged
    I could use a good gonk....wait what?

No attacks and regenerates Protection to teammates, why wouldn't we want one in the game?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options

That can be arranged
    I could use a good gonk....wait what?

No attacks and regenerates Protection to teammates, why wouldn't we want one in the game?

hermit yoda is coming to mind also...
  • Options

The MMO is quite fun, eats up too much time though.

Any news on the Feb event calander???

• Options
    I've heard that the mobile conversion made it kind of buggy. If you can find a way to play it on a computer, that would probably be a lot better.

KOTOR (and I think 2) is available on Steam for a few dollars.
  • Options
    I hope there is no insane Nihilus, Sith Trooper / Inquisitor, HK requirement if indeed Revan turns out to be real. This will alienate every new player with less than a year and lock the 2nd most iconic Star Wars character behind a huge wall. It’s hard enough catching up as is let alone being able to compete in Arena.

We’ll just have to wait and see if Kozi’s memory improves. And I will take Hondo over Holdo any day of the week. A new bounty hunter with ugnaught synergy!!

Most Star Wars fans don't even know who Revan is, in my experience. Almost all of the characters from the movies are more iconic.
  • Options
    So supposedly we’re getting an update on what’s going on In February this week.... or they could just be talking about an events list and not actual information about what’s new and coming.
  • Options
    So supposedly we’re getting an update on what’s going on In February this week.... or they could just be talking about an events list and not actual information about what’s new and coming.

I feel u already know the answer hmm
  • Options
    Golden era might have Lasted longer without hundred thousands of pirate copies
  • Options
    Golden era might have Lasted longer without hundred thousands of pirate copies

Or is that why we consider it the golden era? :D:D
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming:
    Generic-Mickey-Mouse.jpg
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »
    Generic-Mickey-Mouse.jpg
    Wouldn't be surprised. Got a Donald Duck homage in the form of First Order Stormtrooper.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »
    Generic-Mickey-Mouse.jpg
    Close, you almost had it.
    Vamers-FYI-Movies-Disney-Acquires-LucasFilm-Who-is-your-daddy.jpg
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Hopefully we get the Lego versions of the characters soon