"Hold on to what you love"

Replies

• Options
    Literally no one wants Rose.
  • Options
    As much as I don’t care for rose (character in movie or in game). I want more resistance in game so badly I’ll take whatever reistance they give us. I want two full squads.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Deleted due to loss of context.
    Post edited by TVF on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I hope we get Tallie and Page as well. We need more ships.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say she's as bad as Jar Jar. He was actively offensive, she's just badly written and dull.
  • Options
    While we're on the subject of removing characters, lets get rid of the geonosians, tuskens, CUP, half the bounty hunters. Nobody likes those characters
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I'll take cheesy dialogue over poop jokes any day
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Cstone812 wrote: »

If you’d read the extensive thread on the subject you’d know that you don’t know the definition of literally.
  • Options
    Literally no one wants this.

True.. what is rose? Give us ki-adi padme shak ti . Even the jedi boy killed by clones in front of bail organa on ep3...
  • Options
    Ugh, this sucks. I don’t want Rose or Holdo. Those are the most annoying characters, aside from Jar Jar.

I'd rather have Jar Jar, than either of these two works of horrible writing. I hated most of Ep1 and Jar Jar most of all, but at least he had a purpose to further the plot.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Nose wrote: »
    Ugh, this sucks. I don’t want Rose or Holdo. Those are the most annoying characters, aside from Jar Jar.

I'd rather have Jar Jar, than either of these two works of horrible writing. I hated most of Ep1 and Jar Jar most of all, but at least he had a purpose to further the plot.

So does Rose. She's a deep cover FO agent, so deep she doesn't even know it. Her actions are based in carefully crafted suggestions from her FO indoctrination which then lead to Resistance losses. The whole hyperspace tracking thing was a ruse fed to her to hide the truth: the FO was really tracking her. Her inclination to stun deserters wasn't born from her dedication to that cause but rather a left over from her true cause, the First Order.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    Marcelord wrote: »
    Literally no one wants this.

True.

False. If a single person wants Rose, it's false. Therefore it's false.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I think Resistance is a great group in this game and playable in many parts if the game where First Order not so much. Unless you have Maskless Kylo they aren't very good in arena. I was excited for the new Executioner but his kit doesn't seem that great and can't see replacing anyone in my current FO squad for him.

I'm not as big on the DS as i am with the LS i admit but i would like a reason to use them. They can be so good but right now they are blah. I love the Veers rework and the addition of stark and that synergy. Please give us more of that.

I watched TLJ and I knew Rose would end up in the game but there are so many better characters to add and again the resistance has a great synergy that the FO just doesn't seem to have.
  • Options
    You will prob need a 7 star rose to get the next legend toon!
  • Options
    Do the developers have full control over what characters go into the game? Is Disney making them add Rose and the guy that studders?
  • Options
    Can we get a leia space popsicle?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It could be stick figure I don't care anymore, as long as it has a resistance tag so Training Wheels Rey and BB8 has more synergy options.
  • Options
    PrimeTime wrote: »
    Do the developers have full control over what characters go into the game? Is Disney making them add Rose and the guy that studders?

Don't mind them but if Porg enters SWGOH, we will know it is a Disney agenda we are looking at.

Imagine your guildmate farming Porg when he/she could have been doing up Lobot lol
  • Options
    PrimeTime wrote: »

Yes unfortunately Disney has the final say in all the characters that go into the game. I think if they add Rose or Holdo it'll be a bad call because we don't need more light side or resistance characters as we just got JTR. They need to add a legendary event or something for Snoke or do Hux or the guards

• Options
    Again the movie is out we know we have to get these toons. Devs have to make them and implement them. I too am very hopeful for an exstensive DS pass. Only to be turned around for a Jedi faction pass. I’m sure these new res toons will work Great with JTR and. New fo will work Great with Kru. We ve been through much worse we ll steady the ship and proceed as we always do!

Also QOL update coming!!! Hype!!!!
  • Options

When is it coming; do we know?

I agree with all you said. We know we will need both KRU and that new FOSFTP guy for something down the line. Hux?

Speaking of KRU, they should have held off on him and did a mythic event for him. It could have been insane with a Snoke finale that has the PRG for the 7* battle with RJT.
  • Options

I agree with all you said. We know we will need both KRU and that new FOSFTP guy for something down the line. Hux?

Speaking of KRU, they should have held off on him and did a mythic event for him. It could have been insane with a Snoke finale that has the PRG for the 7* battle with RJT.

We should get more info tomorrow or in this week. A road ahead as well. And the legit ticket counter fix.

I’m personally not a fan of the wicket/talzin events. Yet, I don’t mind marquee as compared to tournies and chromium only.
    And I think we ll have a fo legendary snoke/hux??? Unlocked by any 5* res and up. I’m inclined to say snoke and his cap ship will be unlocked by res ships.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

If you’d read the extensive thread on the subject you’d know that you don’t know the definition of literally.
    Literally nobody does that.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Thanks Vinnie. I'll keep checking...
  • Options

We should get more info tomorrow or in this week. A road ahead as well. And the legit ticket counter fix.

I’m personally not a fan of the wicket/talzin events. Yet, I don’t mind marquee as compared to tournies and chromium only.
    And I think we ll have a fo legendary snoke/hux??? Unlocked by any 5* res and up. I’m inclined to say snoke and his cap ship will be unlocked by res ships.

I would really love a hux legendary event maybe accompanied by a FO Captital ship. The only Problem with the ship I see is there are only three resistance ships atm and one is a pretty hard farm :/
  • Options
    Corvus wrote: »

I would really love a hux legendary event maybe accompanied by a FO Captital ship. The only Problem with the ship I see is there are only three resistance ships atm and one is a pretty hard farm :/

You talking about the Falcon? I haven't even started on that thing yet. Speaking of the Falcon, if any ship should have a mythic event for it...
  • Options
    If they add one more light side character, it will be just rain in the ocean at this point.
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I hope we get Tallie and Page as well. We need more ships.

And maybe Nyx as he is also part of Cobalt Squad (he died just before Paige and had literally no Screen time :( )
  • Options

You talking about the Falcon? I haven't even started on that thing yet. Speaking of the Falcon, if any ship should have a mythic event for it...

Yepp the Falcon...is the hard farm Resistance ship...
  • Options

I think more ships will be added. Old ships including the capital ships are close to 7*

Don’t mean to derail I’ll bring it back I promise -
    Fo needs one more ship to have 5
    Galactic republic has 6
    Res has 3 but I think more will be added now.
    ROSE plus a ship!

As someone who ignored ships and certain toons because I couldn’t be bothered- I plea to you all get whatever you can.
This discussion has been closed.