Darth_Bruh
74 posts Member
edited January 10
Rose? Thats basically her quote in the movie

Replies

• DatBoi
    3566 posts Member
    Yup
  • Yippie.... I guess I only need one more resistance after that to field two resistance teams.
  • Or Holdo. Hold on
  • Witzkers wrote: »
    Or Holdo. Hold on

Thats what i saw. I think we may he getting holdo and rose. Hopefully a resistance fleet ship with holdo
  • Witzkers wrote: »
    Or Holdo. Hold on

Dang I need to start thinking like that more after the whole "Command Here Look" thing
  • Meh, not fussed on FOE or Rose. I want a new Poe though. Anything ships related would be really nice too.
  • I could see double release with holdo and rose
  • Rose unique: "If any enemy is hit, Rose takes the damage instead, is stunned for 2 turns and enemy team gains advantage for 1 turn."

Zeta upgrade: "if Finn is present he also gets hit"

This. Rose’s quote is “blah blah...saving the ones we love.”

So Holdo and Rose. Which is silly. Unless Holdo gets a Capital Ship. But even still, Holdo didn’t fight (directly in person). Rose at least did stuff.
  • Couldn’t agree more op

This. Rose’s quote is “blah blah...saving the ones we love.”

So Holdo and Rose. Which is silly. Unless Holdo gets a Capital Ship. But even still, Holdo didn’t fight (directly in person). Rose at least did stuff.

Neither did Thrawn. At least not is classics by Timothy Zahn. Havent seen Rebels yet.

But then again, I bet she gets stun ability... Wouldn't say no to that.
  • Maybe it is a reference to Bespin Leia and Bespin Han?
    That would be awesome!
  • So yeah,they deleted my topic.

Ofcourse..

GREAT JOB EA
  • Shuffle the shops!!!!!!!!
  • the animations for holdos light speed ram better be sick.. I dont know how to add spoilers but it's been like a month so yeah
  • Yeah, the light speed maneuver would be awesome! On par with Tarkin’s tie attack :)
This discussion has been closed.