Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• Or don't do battles until the update. We do have a whole day.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi I thought they said yoda's mythic wasn't ready for this go round?

No I think I said - that cap might have said yoda and palp are ready for mythic! Anyway maybe we can clarify -
    @CG_CapGaSP yoda’s event - mythic ready?

Nobody on the official forum knows. They only talk about that stuff on reddit

Also that’s not to throw shade on your response. It’s more about giving praise to the best thing we have. It’s always been my belief that the devs should use people on the forum more so. You have to figure forum users are probably the most dedicated of the dedicated. We re a great resource to bounce ideas off of and communicate with eachother. Instead of just having “this arena meta is op” “Rose is a terrible character” “whens the next credit heist” etc etc

Thats exactly why a lot of people go to reddit though. There is so much TLJ hate and toxicity on these forums
    Putnam wrote: »
    I think it’ll be both a QoL update (hopefully adding more toons to the cantina and GW store) and a dark side update (hopefully bounty hunters AND a sith rework).

I'm hoping its a sith and jedi rework, they have the perfect toon to put out with them lol
  • Putnam wrote: »
    I think it’ll be both a QoL update (hopefully adding more toons to the cantina and GW store) and a dark side update (hopefully bounty hunters AND a sith rework).

I would definitely take that.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi I thought they said yoda's mythic wasn't ready for this go round?

No I think I said - that cap might have said yoda and palp are ready for mythic! Anyway maybe we can clarify -

Also that’s not to throw shade on your response. It’s more about giving praise to the best thing we have. It’s always been my belief that the devs should use people on the forum more so. You have to figure forum users are probably the most dedicated of the dedicated. We re a great resource to bounce ideas off of and communicate with eachother. Instead of just having “this arena meta is op” “Rose is a terrible character” “whens the next credit heist” etc etc

Thats exactly why a lot of people go to reddit though. There is so much TLJ hate and toxicity on these forums

I'm hoping its a sith and jedi rework, they have the perfect toon to put out with them lol

Jedi AND Sith rework and having Revan be both would be the greatest thing this game could ever do.
  • I half expect Sith. But as long as it's not Revan I'll be happy
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    I half expect Sith. But as long as it's not Revan I'll be happy

Star wars episode 9: a new bait

Yes also - the forum structure now- idk if it’s wai. I understand the reasoning behind it but idk if it has yielded the results Kozi wanted, or maybe they have and my views on it are just different.
    Zombie961 wrote: »

No. I hate Revan and the cult that's formed around this guy
  • ANUBlS wrote: »
    Hopefully at least the kit will be decent and they’ll make some toons farmable instead of just marquee events..Me and most old players in my guild are considering to just leave the game since Rey’s event..I think that despite the great toon, such crazy requirements is not how you pay back people that have been playin the game and invested in it,maybe they’ll earn some temporary money but they are losing people that contributed to the game since the beginning. As a marketing expert I can’t but point out how many customers they are losing because of poor marketing choices.

I’m quite certain my post will be removed lol

Don’t know anyone that quit because of Rey event. Probably the most free to play friendly event for a meta toon in over a year. Pick a better hill to die on, chief.

I see you put your troll cap on today. Either that or you are one disillusioned person
  • If you didn’t farm the vets with all the hints that’s on you. I spent $0 on BB8 and Rey.

A Jedi and Sith rework and having Revan be both LS/DS and Jedi/Sith would be the greatest thing this game could ever do.
  • Rey has been little more than a month. It's too soon for Revan's arrival.
    Zombie961 wrote: »

I prefer Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money
  • Can we not get the release notes today? Please, pretty please!
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Can we not get the release notes today? Please, pretty please!

I'd rather get the release notes today.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • that Was a request to get them! As the release is due tomorrow - sorry for confusion!
  • Yeah yeah! That would be just neato burrito if we could get them. Some of us don't want to work right now. :)
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    that Was a request to get them! As the release is due tomorrow - sorry for confusion!

No confusion, just some light teasing.

"Can we not get the request notes" = "I don't want the request notes" as in "I want to not get them."

I should have added a ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Game Update Status: Prepping Content Update
    NOTE- Update delayed until 25th
  • ANUBlS wrote: »
    If you didn’t farm the vets with all the hints that’s on you. I spent $0 on BB8 and Rey.

You don’t get the point. First of all despite the hints some people had their First Order team almost non-existent and it takes quite a while to 7* FOST and The Pilot. Second,just because YOU were at a good starting point already,doesn’t mean everyone was. So drop your ego and stop thinking “me,me,me”. Third and most important I’m not planning on unlocking her anytime soon since I would rather spend my energy elsewhere than on two useless toons at 16 energy.

• Most people don’t understand that not everybody is finishing top 5 in both arena payouts. Lol I’m sure I would have got Jedi Rey if I was raking in over 1000 crystals daily, but I am still working on 6* chewie
  • ^ truth.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Jabba>any of these sorry book/cartoon characters plz
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • There is so much TLJ hate and toxicity on these forums
    Perhaps there is so much hatred for the last jedi because it was awful.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Can we not get the release notes today? Please, pretty please!

I'd rather get the release notes today.

Update arrives tomorrow, but I’d REALLLLLLLY love to see the notes today, too. Pretty please @CG_Kozispoon ?

https://imgur.com/WDB7VuG
  • Bengan03
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm mostly interested how @CG_Kozispoon is going to fix all broken shipshards now when people could bypass requirements for the Chimera. This bug, which they let pass without any actions, bothers me a lot.

Could we at least have a comment, that make sense, delivered to us? How are we otherwise going to take future requirements seriously?
  • Bengan03 wrote: »
    I'm mostly interested how @CG_Kozispoon is going to fix all broken shipshards now when people could bypass requirements for the Chimera. This bug, which they let pass without any actions, bothers me a lot.

Could we at least have a comment, that make sense, delivered to us? How are we otherwise going to take future requirements seriously?

What bug was this? I had all my Rebel ships at 7* so I don't know, nor have I heard of such a bug.
  • Bengan03 wrote: »

Bypass requirements for Chimera? What is this bypass you speak of?
  • Some people got 7* chimaera without having the properly starred ships
  • Bypass requirements for Chimera? What is this bypass you speak of?[/quote]
    Bengan03 wrote: »

Bypass requirements for Chimera? What is this bypass you speak of?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Chimera-Bug-Not-Requiring-5-Rebel-Ships/td-p/6581503
    Wkj312 wrote: »
    Some people got 7* chimaera without having the properly starred ships

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Chimera-Bug-Not-Requiring-5-Rebel-Ships/td-p/6581503