Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• Wkj312 wrote: »
    Some people got 7* chimaera without having the properly starred ships

3 ships and not 5? If they can do it with only 3, they kinda deserve it, imho.
  • Wkj312 wrote: »

Perhaps people could do JTR without vetHan - at least let me try ...
  • Bengan03 wrote: »
    Wkj312 wrote: »

I haven't even seen any of those levels. wish I could've got in with a 5* basketball.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Heyo! Let's not derail someone else's thread. For bugs and other issues, please go to Answers HQ.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Heyo! Let's not derail someone else's thread. For bugs and other issues, please go to Answers HQ.

Back to the Revan and QOL release then? :)
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Whoa, they can split threads? That's cool- haven't seen them do that before
  • Bengan03 wrote: »
    Wkj312 wrote: »

I haven't even seen any of those levels. wish I could've got in with a 5* basketball.
    Whoa, they can split threads? That's cool- haven't seen them do that before

Is that akin to splitting hairs?
  • No chance of those notes to re-focus our thoughts?
  • TheLobster wrote: »
    Most people don’t understand that not everybody is finishing top 5 in both arena payouts. Lol I’m sure I would have got Jedi Rey if I was raking in over 1000 crystals daily, but I am still working on 6* chewie

Most people also don't understand that the whole point of this game is that not everyone gets everything for free instantly.
  • darth_revan_by_bdraw2012-d8tgv3o.png

Need.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • I so hope he gets the purple and red sabers.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    TheLobster wrote: »
    Most people don’t understand that not everybody is finishing top 5 in both arena payouts. Lol I’m sure I would have got Jedi Rey if I was raking in over 1000 crystals daily, but I am still working on 6* chewie

Most people also don't understand that the whole point of this game is that not everyone gets everything for free instantly.

Patience is the way of the Jedi
  • Simple as it is people would spend the money for Revan. Me being one of those. #Makethedarksidegreat
  • Atrreyu wrote: »
    Simple as it is people would spend the money for Revan. Me being one of those. #Makethedarksidegreat

This. And almost no one will spend for Rose. lol!
  • Tallissan Lintra and Resistance A-Wing please.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.

Yeah, it's about time we got an A-wing. It's even in the splash art...

Aye, If it's in BF II - it should be in here.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    Simple as it is people would spend the money for Revan. Me being one of those. #Makethedarksidegreat

I'm not even sure I'd want to spend free energy farming Rose if they put her in hard nodes.
    Atrreyu wrote: »

I'm not even sure I'd want to spend free energy farming Rose if they put her in hard nodes.

Exactly!

If she's in a store I'll probably put that much effort into her. Or maybe even a 12 energy hard node. But a 20 energy hard node?

Hard pass.
    darth_revan_by_bdraw2012-d8tgv3o.png

Need.

Excuse me.. I don't wanna spoil the party, but can i have few minutes of ur time to talk about our hero:
    Rose_Tico_Advanced_Graphics_Standee.png
    :flushed:
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

Need.

Excuse me.. I don't wanna spoil the party, but can i have few minutes of ur time to talk about our hero:

Or we could get Revsnrose
    Ik2T4JD.jpg
  • Varlie wrote: »

Need.

Ik2T4JD.jpg

2 lightsabers and a sith. No matter the kit - people love rose
  • It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

Need.

Ik2T4JD.jpg

:lol::lol:
  • It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game. Same with putting a zeta on Barriss and coupling her with GK.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

I refuse and I refuse Rose. :D

Need.

Ik2T4JD.jpg

ROSEVEN

It’s almost inevitable that will happen. There will be some synergy with zFinn and paired with rey bb8 and Poe will be unreal. And I will cry.
  • OH, you mean like those who trashed JTR's kit when she came out and are now eating humble pie?

Yep. I'll bet Rose has some crazy Resistance synergy.
  • Just gonna weigh in here it's Roven
  • OH, you mean like those who trashed JTR's kit when she came out and are now eating humble pie?

Yep. I'll bet Rose has some crazy Resistance synergy.

Nah, it's not even close to the same. Most people were hyped about getting JTR before the kit reveal. Then they saw the kit reveal and SOME people thought it wasn't that good for a Hero's Journey Event.

Almost NO ONE is hyped for Rose pre-kit reveal. Some actually hate her character. Though I find that a bit extreme, her character was pointless and an unnecessary addition.