Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game.

Glad to see hyperbole is still alive and well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game.

I do what I can.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Fantasty
    78 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    darth_revan_by_bdraw2012-d8tgv3o.png

Need.

Excuse me.. I don't wanna spoil the party, but can i have few minutes of ur time to talk about our hero:
    Rose_Tico_Advanced_Graphics_Standee.png
    :flushed:

ded

We will get Kim Jong Un's sister before we get Revan.

I've told you a million times never to exaggerate!!!!!!
  • spicynachosupreme1
    507 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Ferret2112 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

j

That sounds like hyperbole to me. lol
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    OH, you mean like those who trashed JTR's kit when she came out and are now eating humble pie?

Yep. I'll bet Rose has some crazy Resistance synergy.

Nah, it's not even close to the same. Most people were hyped about getting JTR before the kit reveal. Then they saw the kit reveal and SOME people thought it wasn't that good for a Hero's Journey Event.

Almost NO ONE is hyped for Rose pre-kit reveal. Some actually hate her character. Though I find that a bit extreme, her character was pointless and an unnecessary addition.

Allright, let's talk about this guys.. somehow they made it into the game hmm
    image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F07%2Fcreatures.jpg

• Ferret2112 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

j

That sounds like hyperbole to me. lol

Really?!?! It does?!?! How could you tell?!?!
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    OH, you mean like those who trashed JTR's kit when she came out and are now eating humble pie?

Nah, it's not even close to the same. Most people were hyped about getting JTR before the kit reveal. Then they saw the kit reveal and SOME people thought it wasn't that good for a Hero's Journey Event.

Almost NO ONE is hyped for Rose pre-kit reveal. Some actually hate her character. Though I find that a bit extreme, her character was pointless and an unnecessary addition.

True, they did. But they weren't pointless characters in Rogue One. They were just background fighters. And once they came to the game they were store characters, so no big deal.

Rose actually had a "starring" role in Ep8 which was completely forced and unnecessary. And she'll most likely not hit a store (though she should).
  • ANUBlS wrote: »
    If you didn’t farm the vets with all the hints that’s on you. I spent $0 on BB8 and Rey.

Want a cookie? Apparently that means you make up the entire F2P base?
    I farmed the vets plenty with hints and still didn’t get her. Not even salty about it any more because I’m happy I stuck to my guns and didn’t buy any packs. She’ll be back in the spring and I’ll get her then
  • Have the update notes been delayed another day?
  • Have the update notes been delayed another day?

No one has confirmed or denied, I'm sure Koz will tell us when she can.
  • I know this has been said but this month will most likely be TLJ toons. It would be dope to have Revan but the we've only gotten like 4 characters from the new movie. Dark side toons/reworks probably won't come until later.

True, they did. But they weren't pointless characters in Rogue One. They were just background fighters. And once they came to the game they were store characters, so no big deal.

Rose actually had a "starring" role in Ep8 which was completely forced and unnecessary. And she'll most likely not hit a store (though she should).

I think it's forced bcause they need asian marketing figure to boost their revenue in asia market. Same as chirrut. But hey it's donnie yen, he's great!!
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I sure hope it's Rose. Only because the sooner we get her, the sooner people will stop complaining that we might get her.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

I think it's forced bcause they need asian marketing figure to boost their revenue in asia market. Same as chirrut. But hey it's donnie yen, he's great!!

Well they could have used Rose's sister more. She seemed like a "real" person and not poorly written like Rose was. Rose's affection for Finn was also forced and weird, out of nowhere.

Also, it looks like Ep8 will do about $800 million less than Ep7, so I guess adding Rose didn't help much. :D
  • its delayed as they are too noobs to keep it in time with their own stuff
    amateurs

We needed to boost the non-human diversity quota.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • The Patch notes will be published, when the update will be pushed out and not before that happened. So just wait for the update (which of course is delayed) and you will have your patch notes.
    Also in GMT it is still not the 25th, so be patient ;)
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    Simple as it is people would spend the money for Revan. Me being one of those. #Makethedarksidegreat

This. And almost no one will spend for Rose. lol!

I'm not even sure I'd want to spend free energy farming Rose if they put her in hard nodes.

You know - and I really hate to say this - but I said the same thing about Phoenix. And then they [redacted] put Thrawn behind the Phoenix wall and, in this game, with the content we have, Thrawn really is a must-have toon.

So, with much anger, I farmed Phoenix... and I got my Thrawn.

Likely scenario is comes out, every one hates her, and then you need her for the latest greatest - it's how it works here....
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Mihai29 wrote: »
    its delayed as they are too noobs to keep it in time with their own stuff
    amateurs

Could be a delay by Apple or Google. Never know.
    I sure hope it's Rose. Only because the sooner we get her, the sooner people will stop complaining that we might get her.

Amen to that.

I didn't like the character either, but I have no problem with her being added to the game. And if she's half decent, I might even start farming her (probably not)
  • Honestly what they should say was “ the update was ready to go but rose threw her speeder into and ended up screwing up the update and her self “
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018

Have the update notes been delayed another day?

25 is in reference to kozi time, that would be tomorrow.
  • Do You imagine Rose as pilot ? Maybe special ability revive destroyed ships with 1 hp :D
  • ANUBlS wrote: »
    If you didn’t farm the vets with all the hints that’s on you. I spent $0 on BB8 and Rey.

Not true. I was among the first to speculate the vets. Farmed then once they hit shipments. I didn’t get JTR because of the vets. I had everyone else ready. It depends on your luck; just because it happened for you doesn’t mean everyone else had equal opportunity.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
    Not expecting revan, but man if that's what it is then.... YAHOO!

Yeah. I quit spending money on this game...but if it's Revan or Jango I'll be spending some again, no question.
    Same sans Jango
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Nunki wrote: »
    Do You imagine Rose as pilot ? Maybe special ability revive destroyed ships with 1 hp :D

I imagine Rose as a character that is going to be better than most of the Jedi, Sith, Clones, Droids, and other cool characters in this game just because she's newer, and power creep...

Who cares if people have been begging for reworks for characters like General Grievou and Mace Windu, or asking for fan favorite characters like Jango and Revan for a long time...we'll get Rose and Holdo and like it! If only Mace Windu had purple hair instead of a purple light saber...then they might have made him a power house.
  • It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I'm expecting her and Holdo or her and Finn to be the next Chaze caliber characters. Disney will make sure they are both strong.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Tallissan Lintra and Resistance A-Wing please.

Her ship is so much fun in BF2. I'd love for her to make it with the A-Wing finally.

• I'm expecting her and Holdo or her and Finn to be the next Chaze caliber characters. Disney will make sure they are both strong.

Disney barely touches Star Wars. They just let Lucasfilm do their thing and then collect the checks. They’re certainly not in the business of micromanaging a mobile game.