February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    Also Capgasp said on reddit that Yoda and EP would most likely get mythic events the next time they come out when people were asking about the Thrawn mythic. I'm guessing it's an EP rework because he really needs a zeta.
  • Options
    We need a separatist and gg rework. Though I will be thrilled if it's actually revan (just hope he isnt a legendary event bc sith assassin and sith trooper r like ded xD. It's so hard to get them to 7 stars especially if you add nihilus to that list. I wasn't able to make use of the old shard shop since when nihilus was in shard shop, I was just like lvl 70 with 0 7*s xD, so rip me
  • Options
    All this speculation about February of 2017, could just mean another faction rework, similar to a faction rework that happened then. Could be anything, anyone.
  • RevanComingSoon
    333 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    All this speculation about February of 2017, could just mean another faction rework, similar to a faction rework that happened then. Could be anything, anyone.
    I'm 99% sure Kozi was talking about major QOL update when she was talking about feb 17

The one that I think could be Revan hint was her saying "challenge accepted" in reference to something more exciting than the release of Nihilus

But who knows, she could be excited about Rose and think she is better than Nihilus
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Cossin wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Sorry you are wrong. Revan was just Kozi trolling her troll base. Feb is going to be Rose Finn love story just in time for Vanetine’s day.

This is sadly probably true. But Kozi dropped some HEAVY hints that it would be Revan.

Heavy hints it might be SITH... less speculation, more neutral analization

Heavy hints that it would be something that happened last February.

Could be Sith (I've a feeling we get a Palpatine rework and that is why the Palpatine event was delayed) or could be a qol upgrade as there was a massive qol upgrade then.

It's important to note that a developer interview in December said no to Raven.

He didn’t say “no” to Revan. He said a Revan release could be possible, it’s just unlikely to happen in the near future as TLJ characters needs release and we also have a Solo movie incoming - So I’d just stick with the QoL update with some TLJ characters for now - Don’t get your hopes up too high. :smile:
  • Options
    @Naraic
    No,

He was asked (paraphrased)

" where is Revan" by cubsfanhan

@CG_NotReallyAJedi said " he's dead. He's been dead for 4000 years"

CFH: "so he isn't coming in game?"

dev- I'm just saying he is dead, we have a new movie out yada yada

Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Sorry you are wrong. Revan was just Kozi trolling her troll base. Feb is going to be Rose Finn love story just in time for Vanetine’s day.

This is sadly probably true. But Kozi dropped some HEAVY hints that it would be Revan.

The heavy hint was what happened last feb. it could just be reworks because Sith reworks happened
  • Options
    It's Darth Bane. He's cannon & the Creator of the rule of two.
    Nihilus was a drawn out, week long 3* event, with assassin & trooper. This February event will be as well. Revan will have a heroes journey type event
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Love first... then comes hate...

Is no one spotting the moderator quote?
    Your answers are getting closer...
  • Options
    LAST THING I WANT is for this game to turn into an old republic game mixed with the new republic stuff. This would be redicilous in every possible way. If you think I want a game where I put the sith Lords of the old against a team of ewoks or resistance then you are greately mistaken.

We still have not gotten a number of bounty hunters and scoundrel from this era, including Hondo, Jango, Aura sing, Bossk, Embo ect.

We haven't gotten clones like Hevy and Wolfe, we haven't gotten characters from rebels like the inquisitors, agent Kallus, ect.

And we still haven't talked about the countless of reworks that are needed for some of the older toons to be able to adjust to the current state of the game.

We have characters like Anakin and grievous, who are main characters and they are unplayable. We have characters like Vader and Palpatine who are not nearly where they should be....

The list goes on and on and on, I don't think wr need a bunch of new toons to side track us once more...
  • Options
    Lol, light side hasn’t got anyone like DN from the books yet. Why dark side again?
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love to see Padme enter the game - yes another light side toon BUT it opens the door to Anakin's Journey Event.
  • Options

Obviously Jar Jar.

First we loved that a new Star Wars movie was made, then we hated Lucas and Jar Jar more than Ewoks.
  • Options
    Alright, judging from Anhald’s new videol straight from CG:
    “I’m happy to announce I’ve been invited to EA Capital Games to check out the next BIG FEATURE coming to the game Capital Games has confirmed that it is NOT Darth Revan, but the community will be very excited to see what’s in store for them.“

I’m just slightly leaning towards a ship raid coming to the game, finally. Why? It is mentioned as a FEATURE, not a character - We already got loaded with features like TB/TW. Rewards? I’m guessing JKA StarFighter.
    What’s your thoughts, guys?
  • Options
    Really? I thought it was Revan
    Oh well mod management then?
  • Options
    Might be, but that doesn’t really match the release of Nihilus last February. Sure, it’ll be nice, but not anything I’d go crazy about, tbh
  • Options
    Maybe Ships hardware.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    NasRegal wrote: »

Is no one spotting the moderator quote?
    Your answers are getting closer...

Mods dont know anything about upcoming content
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'd be dissapointed if it's anything that has to do with ships.
    I'm hoping for vader and palp upgrades, they're sith so it's possible? ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD7jRoL_PEE

Check convo at 20:03 minute mark and Revan topic ends around 25:00. Unless something changed radically in a month, Revan isn't coming anytime soon and may never be in the game reading from NRAJ's overall tone.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Maybe Ships hardware.

God no, Then ship arena is gonna be a whale pool
  • Options
    So the next big feature could be a lot, personally I am hoping for a faction pass either for seperatists or (what I would prefere) bounty hunters plus a new raid.

Since last february we had two faction passes I believe a faction pass for one or both of the above seems reasonable
  • Options
    No revan sucks, what more could be done with Sith? Seems like the Sith farm is a bust
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Maybe Ships hardware.

God no, Then ship arena is gonna be a whale pool

Yeah I don't know why some want to make ships more involved and complex. Right now they don't have individual gear, just the pilots need geared, which is enough honestly. I don't really need another thing to collect / build in this game, especially for content that already exists. If anything, make more ship content to do with the ships, but I don't want to play with the same ships and have to beat my head farming hardware for the same experience.
  • Options
    Feature? So, Kozi hinted on last year’s QoL update then. Interesting, what can it be? I really hope it is not ships hardware :/
  • Options
    I would love a ship raid though...
  • Options
    Seltgar wrote: »
    No revan sucks, what more could be done with Sith? Seems like the Sith farm is a bust

Obviously you've never played KOTOR.
  • Options
    I hope it's Ships, I have all at 7*
  • Options
    GG Rework FTW!!
  • Options
    Snoke