February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    The quote is a cypher that spells Emperor Palpatine.
  • Options
    The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural.

ok so maybe the new/reworked ds character has an unnatural ability.

such as creating life
  • Jefferx
    362 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    All good theories here but the biggest problem with them are they are not from the last jedi movie. Since we get no hint on who snoke is in the movie, i think it should be very interesting to know who it is outside of the original movie series. My guess is snoke and the new major update should be about a new mat similar to zeta that give new abilities to all toon, or only darkside toon. Lightside will have one later....
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I heard things. About new Zetas for EP and Vader that synergies with each other. :) So no new character. At least non of the speculated.

And some other stuff.
    But we hear many things these days...
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    I heard things. About new Zetas for EP and Vader that synergies with each other. :)

And some other stuff.
    But we hear many things these days...

*cough* BHs *cough*
  • Options
    Yeah. Maybe 3 of them. Who knows. We really need some non-garbage ones.
  • Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    All good theories here but the biggest problem with them are they are not from the last jedi movie. Since we get no hint on who snoke is in the movie, i think it should be very interesting to know who it is outside of the original movie series. My guess is snoke and the new major update should be about a new mat similar to zeta that give new abilities to all toon, or only darkside toon. Lightside will have one later....

*cough* March *cough*
    Besides Snoke, I'm thinking Praetorian Guard. We would have 10 FO toons or two full teams.
  • Options
    Ventilation Shaft Stormtrooper

From a reliable source that hasn’t been wrong yet
  • Options
    Straight quote from Palpatine, stop supposing it's Jango, separatist, bounty hunters, or Grievous.
    Damns, every single hint there is always the smart one coming out with Grievous and Jango, this is almost extenuating.
    Palpatine quote ---> It will be something about him or dark side users. Easy and plain, as the hints have always been. No, it won't be a Grievous rework. No, Separatist's are not getting a pass this time (At least, not from the hint, it does not matter from which prospective you're gonna look at it
  • Options
    RekiemD wrote: »
    Straight quote from Palpatine, stop supposing it's Jango, separatist, bounty hunters, or Grievous.
    Damns, every single hint there is always the smart one coming out with Grievous and Jango, this is almost extenuating.
    Palpatine quote ---> It will be something about him or dark side users. Easy and plain, as the hints have always been. No, it won't be a Grievous rework. No, Separatist's are not getting a pass this time (At least, not from the hint, it does not matter from which prospective you're gonna look at it

Agreed. People are too far off most of the times. I mean, TOR characters for a Palpatine quote?
    I mentioned BHs above, but I was not referring to the upcoming update, but what comes after.
  • Options
    What if we get a Dark Side Anakin, Pre suit, Post GK fight. He lays there and screams, and calls a random ally to assist . And anyone who attacks him suffers burn . Kinda like Hermit Yoda R2 mix , but different. Only thing is he cant retreat like Yoda. Or maybe we will really be lucky , and instead of a vader rework, we get a Rogue One vader. One that's has some real speed and a bad **** attitude to boot. Someone who enjoys squashing rebel scum and can do double damage against Jedi like Maul can. That's how to handle this JTR GK OB stupid arena team

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    What exactly does Plagueis look like? Why would they give us a character who was only mentioned once (in a manipulative story from a highly untrustworthy source who was potentially lying) but never seen?
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    RekiemD wrote: »

The quote is from Palpatine, but pre Emperor. I would expect Sidious rework, unless it is an oversight by the Devs. (Since they are the ones that say the characters are a snapshot in time )

+ Plageius
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    It is definitely not Plageus. They don’t want to reveal him before he appears in episode 9.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    But he already appeared in 7 and 8. :p
  • Options

Ironic, he could save others from death but not himself.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    What about Darth Bane? His abilities were VERY unnatural, plus we know at least part of his history is canon. In Clone Wars, Yoda has a lovely chat with Bane's ghost.

For those who don't know, Bane is the father of the rule of 2. (Also fun fact: he was voiced by Mark Hamil in the show.)
  • Options
    What about Darth Bane? His abilities were VERY unnatural, plus we know at least part of his history is canon. In Clone Wars, Yoda has a lovely chat with Bane's ghost.

For those who don't know, Bane is the father of the rule of 2. (Also fun fact: he was voiced by Mark Hamil in the show.)

That clone wars cartoon is no longer cannon since Disney has stepped in. Only thing cannon are the movies that have been released.
  • Jovana_Milo
    342 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Shots wrote: »

That clone wars cartoon is no longer cannon since Disney has stepped in. Only thing cannon are the movies that have been released.

Not true.
    Also, a cannon goes bang. You're looking for "canon". As in canonization. Clone wars is canon, canonized, but won't go bang

Per starwars.com (lucasfilm's website)
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • EPEKKA
    43 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    No, most of clone wars is cannon. What I heard is that anything made before 2011 excluding the movies is not cannon.
  • Jovana_Milo
    342 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    "While Lucasfilm always strived to keep the stories created for the EU consistent with our film and television content as well as internally consistent, Lucas always made it clear that he was not beholden to the EU. He set the films he created as the canon. This includes the six Star Wars episodes, and the many hours of content he developed and produced in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. These stories are the immovable objects of Star Wars history, the characters and events to which all other tales must align."

As of April 25, 2014, the only previously published materials that are considered canon are the six Star Wars films, the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series and film, and the stand-alone Dark Horse Comics arc Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir.[1] Meanwhile, the Expanded Universe is no longer considered canon[2] and was re-termed as the "Legends" brand. Most Star Wars material released after April 25, 2014—with some exceptions—is composed in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group, making it part of the "new canon."
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • AnUnusedName
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Shots wrote: »

And where are you getting THAT info? Lol. The storie and characters from CGI Clone Wars have carried over into canon books, the Rebels TV show (Disney canon) AND ROGUE ONE.

Disney and Lucas films got it up on Netflix just so fans who don't know the back story for their new canon can go take a look lol.
  • Options
    The game doesn't have a rule that for a character to be added, they need to be canon. See any of the KOTOR characters.
  • Options
    It is definitely not Plageus. They don’t want to reveal him before he appears in episode 9.

JJ will do is right
  • Options

"While Lucasfilm always strived to keep the stories created for the EU consistent with our film and television content as well as internally consistent, Lucas always made it clear that he was not beholden to the EU. He set the films he created as the canon. This includes the six Star Wars episodes, and the many hours of content he developed and produced in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. These stories are the immovable objects of Star Wars history, the characters and events to which all other tales must align."

As of April 25, 2014, the only previously published materials that are considered canon are the six Star Wars films, the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series and film, and the stand-alone Dark Horse Comics arc Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir.[1] Meanwhile, the Expanded Universe is no longer considered canon[2] and was re-termed as the "Legends" brand. Most Star Wars material released after April 25, 2014—with some exceptions—is composed in collaboration with the Lucasfilm Story Group, making it part of the "new canon."

Well darn, I stand corrected. I must have missed that part about the clone wars TV series and just saw the movie part.

• Options
    Yay rework
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options

Ironic, he could save others from death but not himself.

Twice
    Res non verba
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    The Grand Inquisitor, Empire re-works w/Zetas, and BB9-E. That's my guess.

Sith reworks being accompanied by a new Inquisitor subfaction would be amazing. Maybe even use them in a new Legendary event. A few of them were on Malachor for a while.
  • Options
    They are going to be releasing the new guild raid. You will have a dark side or light option at the start of the raid. Phase 1 will be a space battle between the super star destroyer and the rebel fleet. Phase 2 will be a ground battle on the far moon of endor. Phase 3 will be a space battle in an effort to destroy the death star and phase 4 will be the battle against either the emperor or cls.

Phase 1 bonus:
    Dark side : tie fighter receives 20% damage boost and a 20% chance to assist empire ships.

Light side: all rebel ships and rebel reinforcements receive 30% up protection at the start of battle and recover 5% protection at the end of each turn.

Phase 2 bonus
    Dark side: imperial troopers.have a 40% chance to counter attack. Vader is immune to stun or daze.

Light side: ewoks have a 20% chance to assist whenever an ally uses their basic.

Phase 3 bonus
    Dark side: tie fighter pilots basic always inflicts defense down and target lock. Tie fighter recovers 10% health at the end of every turn.

Light side: **** gains 40% evasion. All other rebel ships recover 5% protection at the end of their turn.

Phase 4:
    Dark side: EP and Lord Vader will assist each other on basic attacks.

Light side: cls takes 20% reduced damage.
  • Options
    Bh please :) Empire please :) 1 more fo ship and cap ship. Let Palp set it off!