Marauder’s event shard clarification

Prev134
Narseph
141 posts Member
edited February 2018
I completed all tiers of this marquee events, and was handed 50 shards as rewards.

As it is the same amount that was ended for rose and Holdo (remember ? Those most wanted/needed chars from TLJ), I’m wondering if players below lvl 80 were handed more shards (like they were for those 2 previous marquee events).
Can anyone confirm how much they got ?

Edit : accounts below level 80 were given Rose and Holdo at 3* plus 25 shards, like allo of ya above but with a delay.
My point is that I wonder if it is the same for this marquee as well.
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• Options
    I got 0/30 at the end too.
  • Options
    Shyang wrote: »

Your account’s level sir, pretty please ?
  • Options
    I ended up with unlock + 25 shards. Or 3*. Nothing of note for completing the bonus event
    Vent though. Well nothing actually cause no one wants a single mod without a speed secondary...
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Options
    Level 73 and only enough for 3*
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I suppose there are 2 bugs:
    - 0/30 shards at the end, instead of 15/30;
    - only 1 mod get from the last tier (but looking at the rewards, it was written "first time" over 3 mods).
    Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on
  • Options
    Narseph wrote: »
    Shyang wrote: »

Your account’s level sir, pretty please ?

• Options
    Level 85, 0/30 all tiers completed. If I buy the $9 pac I will be 25/30 and have spend crystals to get 5 additional shards to 4*.
  • Options
    bonus tier trash??

Take what you’re given for free, we had way worse in the past
  • Options
    0/30 as well. On top I understood 3 mods should be given for first time completion. Received only 1 from bonus tier :(
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Got one mod with 13 speed so I’m happy.
  • Options
    0/30 shards after all events.

bonus tier : one mod + 4 trash gear lvl 1.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Isn't this similar to the Holdo/Rose event where we got extra shards later per in game message because of a bug? I feel like it's the same issue with the shards this time...
  • Options
    Acctually bonus tier gave 6 gear pieces of tier 1 gear - 1 quantity of 3 pieces and 3 quantity of fourth piece. Eaxctly what's needed to go to gear level 2.
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »
    Isn't this similar to the Holdo/Rose event where we got extra shards later per in game message because of a bug? I feel like it's the same issue with the shards this time...

Correct.
  • Modulous
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
  • Szelenas
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Is this a bad joke? Or just pure trolling?

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    I'm 0/30 now for completing the event and only got 1x Mod for the bonus tier when it said the reward was three mods... and some grey gear O_o

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Kodimus
    35 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    bonus tier trash??

I'm not sure how you can get worse than the bonus tier rewards.

Regarding shard rewards, you get 25 from the first tier, 10 from second, 15 from third. So it's enough to get to 3 stars and have none left over. Seems to be working properly.
  • Options
    85 I got 0/30, can provide prtscr and other details if needed
  • Options
    It does seem rather odd that the bonus tier advertised one thing and rewarded another doesn't it.

I'm sure it will get resolved as soon as this is seen, say by a dev or two, @CG_Kozispoon
  • TurgonGW
    205 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Kodimus wrote: »
    bonus tier trash??

Regarding shard rewards, you get 25 from the first tier, 10 from second, 15 from third. So it's enough to get to 3 stars and have none left over. Seems to be working properly.

Usually, after completing a marquee event, you get enough shards to then be able to simply buy the $9.99 pack to take the character to 4* - unless this has changed, this new event you have to buy the $9.99 pack AND a 1299 crystal pack to get 4* - so it may be a mistake
    Post edited by Kyno on

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Options
    Mhm. They’ve been better at resolving things lately. Though they should really stop giving themselves so much practice by always messing up B)
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    TurgonGW wrote: »
    Kodimus wrote: »
    bonus tier trash??

Usually, after completing a marquee event, you get enough shards to then be able to simply buy the $9.99 pack to take the character to 4* - unless this has changed, this new event you have to buy the $9.99 pack AND a 1299 crystal pack to get 4* - so it may be a mistake

They're gradually making you spend more and give you less in return and hoping you don't notice.

They got kids to feed, but so do you.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • GreenArrow
    265 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    What an absolute joke. Tier 1 gear and no credits in bonus tier.
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Bonus tier isn't trash. Exactly the needed pieces to bring him to g2.
    Looks like WAI for me. :D

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Bonus tier isn't trash. Exactly the needed pieces to bring him to g2.
    Looks like WAI for me. :D

I only got 1 MK1 furnace he needs 3 to get to G2
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Antares wrote: »

No. This is not an issue. Getting 30 shards can be WAI. There is no set number of shards to come out of a marquee event. From what has been stated a marquee event is to "unlock" a character.

The rose/Holdo issue was that in a certain level range (somewhere in the 70-80 range) more shards(15) were given for the last tier, before the bonus round.

When people are awake I will ask for a comment on the shard count.
  • Options
    I have always bought the $9.99 packs and have gotten a 4* toon as a result. I have a feeling they have reworked the marquee rewards starting with Rose/Holdo and going forward, $9.99 will no longer result in a 4* toon.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have always bought the $9.99 packs and have gotten a 4* toon as a result. I have a feeling they have reworked the marquee rewards starting with Rose/Holdo and going forward, $9.99 will no longer result in a 4* toon.

That is not true. KRU and FO pilot, along with their ships rewarded less and even with the packs would not have ended at 4*.
This discussion has been closed.