Version Update 2/28/18 QoL + Sith Raid + Characters [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    leef wrote: »
    Once you're used to it you're probably gonna apriciate it.

No! Change is bad! Lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Once you're used to it you're probably gonna apriciate it.

No! Change is bad! Lol

i was gonna comment something similar at first, hehe.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    dsteve wrote: »
    You used to be able to tap one of your ships in battle and see who it is, right?

You can’t do that anymore so had a hard time figuring who to select for scimitar special as imptie and fotie both had no prot.

Try to press a bit longer. In PVP it works that way now I guess. You have to press longer to get those informations.
  • Options
    I quite like the new design. Additionally, my game lags much less since the update. The loading times are shorter, everything feels snappier... I also used to have many crashes before, none so far. Is it only on my phone?

Anyways, thanks for the great work!
  • Options
    I pretty underwhelmed by everything- here’s me excited watching all those MBs download only to see a cluttered shipments page.

Is that it? I get that there’s a new raid and 2 toons but I was expecting more.
  • Options
    TBH, too much information on tiny space ...
  • Options
    the most anoying part of the update is that now the order i choose for my ships is no longer the order i have in battle. I really hate that...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Is that it?

No, that's not it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I actually love the new update, especially the bronzium card lag fix. Burned over 500k ally points last night xD
  • Options
    New update really good actually, like the faster and lucider chat. The store is like everyone says, full of information.. But i guess we will get used to it and then we will like it;)
  • Options
    I still can't sim gw or the credit heist. Anyone else having this issue?

Today isn't the 28th.

• Options
    I still can't sim gw or the credit heist. Anyone else having this issue?

Those will be activated tomorrow when the full QOL goes live this is just the framework for the update.
  • Options
    Goodgil wrote: »
    First of all, let me start by saying I love the new things coming to the have. New loading screen? Epic. The Sion kit? Wonderful. Visas Marr? Perfect for the character. Fantastic job all around. And there's more coming.
    The only exception for me is the new store look. The screen is so packed with info, it's hard to realize what you're looking at in any giving moment. Took me twice as long to go through the store.
    Personal opinion... I get the idea behind the change, but it's not working for me. Anyone else feeling the same?

Personal opinion, no, I love it. I know exactly what I'm looking at in any given moment.
  • TVF
    36767 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah it might be the best of these QoL changes. I can't believe someone wouldn't think it's a big improvement.

Did anyone notice that ship abilities now say "maxed" when they're maxed? Not a big deal but a nice touch.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    The new stores are truly ugly and cluttered. But soooo much better for having the information right there for you. +1 on this being an improvement.
  • Options
    The new stores are truly ugly and cluttered. But soooo much better for having the information right there for you. +1 on this being an improvement.

There wasn't much of a choice, cosmetically speaking. We will adapt.
  • Options

There was a choice- don't make that change. I get that they're trying to make it easier for us but if you're like me and know your roster as well as I do, you know who you need and who you don't. You also know what gear you need.

I can't stand the new store look. Way too busy, it's information overload. It would be nice to have an option to "View Details" so I could uncheck it.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    I love the response of the game now. esp when opening bronzium packs. they don't lag anymore and they're smoother and faster. much easier to open them now reducing time. (still need the slider option though)
  • Options
    Good joke, give us a credit heist the day before we can sim it :)
  • Options
    My iOS device updated today and the game hard crashes when opened. Now what?
  • Options
    My device has not updated and I cannot see the updates yet? (excluding the raid and sim tickets as I know that's tomorrow).
  • Options
    Can the next QoL update be to undo all the damage this one has caused please?
  • Options
    Is anyone else having trouble downloading this on iPad?
  • Options

There was a choice- don't make that change. I get that they're trying to make it easier for us but if you're like me and know your roster as well as I do, you know who you need and who you don't. You also know what gear you need.

I can't stand the new store look. Way too busy, it's information overload. It would be nice to have an option to "View Details" so I could uncheck it.

I guess we are not alike. I'm always checking to see what I need and always miss. I love this new change, just visually difficult at first. No biggie.
  • Options
    Love the new store layout and "you own" function - very useful!

• Options
    I don't usually see much value in complaining online, but I created an account just to say this...

Please make the change to unit arrangement something we can opt out of. I had been very specific with how I laid out my teams -- especially my Squad Arena team -- and now they're actually MORE in each other's way.

And retraining the muscle memory so I don't click the wrong guy when time is of the essence will be frustrating and will take a while.
  • Options
    Most of the changes I'll be able to adapt to, but one thing that I cannot stand is that now available ability upgrades appear on the characters box. This means that now I cannot tell if I have any gear I can equip my characters, or if any can be promoted, as almost all my characters do not have their abilities fully upgraded to what they could be. I fail to see how this is of any particular improvement to anybody else, as an available ability upgrade is something you are unlikely just to suddenly notice it's available. Instead it just makes things intensely difficult for people like me who have many ability upgrades available. Please please please change this.
  • TVF
    36767 posts Member
    Options
    That's changed? I can't tell the way you wrote it but it sounds the same to me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I like the update. The favourites thing is a little annoying. I thought it would be great when I heard about it, but now the characters that are flagged only show at the top unless I remove the favourites flag entirely. Before, it was one extra step to sort them, but at least I could alternate. Still, it's not a big deal. Most of the time I want them there anyway.

The one thing that I truly find annoying is all of the tutorial help guys that keep popping up. I figured it would go through once and then I wouldn't have to worry about it again, but now it seems like they keep coming back again and again. I get the sense that this isn't happening for everyone.