Are the people I play against real?

Are the people I play against in squad arena and galactic war real people? Or is it just AIs because every other person seems to be named mol Eliza.

Replies

• Monxie
    559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    People put the squads together, but you play against a computer.
  • Options
    Looks to me like they are partial AI. I've encountered the same thing. Mol Eliza has like 40 accounts of all different levels
  • Options
    Yes they are real people, but their teams are controlled by the computer Al (which is generally terrible) when you fight them. Mol Eliza is the default name given to players who do not create their own name when starting an account, hence why there are so many.
  • Options
    Looks to me like they are partial AI. I've encountered the same thing. Mol Eliza has like 40 accounts of all different levels

Mol Eliza is the default name for your account. A lot of people simply didn't change it when they had the chance.
  • Options
    Is anyone actually real?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Is anyone actually real?

We all live in a computer simulation.
  • Options
    Is anyone actually real?

That's a good point I guess the answer was right in front of me all along... Thanks for leading me to the answer.
  • Options
    Johnnyudes wrote: »

Mol Eliza is the default name for your account. A lot of people simply didn't change it when they had the chance.

How do I check to see what my name is to make sure it's not mol Eliza?
  • Options
    Johnnyudes wrote: »

How do I check to see what my name is to make sure it's not mol Eliza?

Go to Squad Arena -> Ranks and you should see your name above your Arena leader.
  • Options
    Funny to see similar threads about Mol Eliza over and over, I wonder if it will ever stop...
  • Options
    Are the people I play against in squad arena and galactic war real people? Or is it just AIs because every other person seems to be named mol Eliza.

Its all in your Head..
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @cosmicturtle333 lmaooooo , like the matrix
  • Options
    Funny to see similar threads about Mol Eliza over and over, I wonder if it will ever stop...

Sorry about that, I just found the forums and it was bugging me for sooooooo long.
  • Options
    Is anyone actually real?

Define real

:D
  • Options
    Why is it not mandatory to choose a name before continuing a new account, seems like the engineers fault to me.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm sure it will never stop. Since the games hard launch in Nov we get at least one of these a week. Along with:

Bariss healing through immunity ( hopefully no more with the description change )
    Dooku op ( still showing up in feedback )
    Nerf something
    Buff something
    GW impossible
    GW to easy
    Whales give me, give me, give me
    F2p laughing at whales, then crying because GG ( I'm in this category now )
    Who's on my server
    Atleast 5 stupid polls
    Something to the devs which is usually someone crying
    Fix the game or i quit ( like the devs care about 1 person)
    Who to grind

Now you've read the forms for the whole week. No need to check back

Edited forgot a couple

Post edited by Breetai on
  • Ctfivefivefive
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    I'm sure it will never stop. Since the games hard launch in Nov we get at least one of these a week. Along with:

Bariss healing through immunity ( hopefully no more with the description change )
    Nerf something
    Buff something
    GW impossible
    GW to easy
    Who's on my server
    Atleast 5 stupid polls

1 question can you clarify with Barriss Offees heal is she supposed to heal through the healing block or is it a glitch. Then I'll get off the forums for the week I promise lol.
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »

Nerf something
    Buff something
    GW impossible
    GW to easy
    Who's on my server
    Atleast 5 stupid polls

1 question can you clarify with Barriss Offees heal is she supposed to heal through the healing block or is it a glitch. Then I'll get off the forums for the week I promise lol.

Read the in game description.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't seen the "I have enough mats but can't promote" question in a while. But then they did actually add the scroll bars.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    I thought of that one, but didn't include it because si CE the scroll down haven't been seeing them.

I did forget a couple I just added.
  • Options
    ^ That guy.
  • Options
    Is anyone actually real?

I created a second account couple week ago just to test stuff. I saw so many weird name. I wondering if those are real people or not. I mean they only have 2 heroes in arena? not 5? and name is weird lol
  • Krix
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    edit
    Post edited by FashionFett on
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    The answer to your question depends on which pill you take.
    G5XGeV7.png?1

• Options
    Are you real?