Guilds Looking For Mergers - March 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    Small guild of 3-4 players looking to merge? Hit me up we are at 46 players and have room. We do tiers 5, 6 & heroic Rancor as well as tank and Sith raids. Message me your info.
  • Options
    Seeking merger with a guild of daily active members that avg 500 daily tix. We are a 60mill+ gp guild full of active players only. Your gp only matters as much as you use it. This is our motto, we aren’t picky on player strength bc we will make you stronger, faster. We run HAAT and HPit at a full clip. Our Discord channel is legit, can give you guest access and show you around our custom bots that keep us strategic af if you’re interested. We are always looking for new talent bc we promote members up to the big leagues when they’ve matured and boot those who don’t participate. Hit me up on discord: SenorSuerte#4254
  • Options
    We are a new guild, the Sith Inquisitors, that is part of the awesome Exiled Alliance. It's a good group, most get 500+ tickets. We are just starting HPit. But because we are new, are numbers are still low at 26. That makes it tough to recruit and have enough to do TW.

So, we are looking for a similar guild to merge into ours, to the benefit of everyone. So if you have 20-30 people, and you are looking to join with another group to make it so everyone can be part of a bigger group, come and check us out.

We have a total GP of 8m, with an average around 500k. Right now we are getting around 8 stars on TB.

The Exiled Alliance is made up of 7 total guilds with GP up to 120m. All members have access to the Alliance Discord server, so we have the support of everyone. Plus, as people grow, they can have opportunities to move to the more advanced guilds in the alliance.

Come check us out at https://discord.gg/eXnSVcK, or send me a DM for more info.
  • tr12sal
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hello everyone , we are looking for a guild who want to merge in!
    Bonjour a tous, nous recherchons une guilde qui veuille nous rejoindre! Nous somme français , même si ce message est en anglais contactez moi pour plus d'informations!

Our name is Fais le ou ne le fais pas
    we are a French guild with 20 active players so we are looking for 20-25 players ore maybe 15...
    We have 11m GP, we play heroic and 4* pit , normal AAT and actually 2*triumvirate. We are looking for a guild which can help us together to be stronger!
    If you are interested, please DM me or start a conversation with me with discord, my id is sal#2961. For other question please contact me!
    May the force be with you!

Contactez moi en PM ou via discord avec mon id sal#2961
    Que la force soit avec vous!
    Here is our discord! https://discord.gg/fKW23EF
    Post edited by tr12sal on
  • Zoj
    46 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    We are a Casual Competitive 34m GP guild who would like to merge a small but committed group of players with us.

As part of a larger guild alliance, we not only have access to a wealth of gaming resources, but also a very casual alliance guild for any overflow of players. We are currently focused on HAAT development.

I'm interested in discussing your guild and the needs of your players any time. My Discord ID is Zoj#9263. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you.
  • Options
    High...so many looking for mergers, cmon get it together guys
    705 shadowtrappersCSIScrew
    Solid group of thirty, looking to fill up and make bigger moves
    Let's stop wasting time, when we should be getting strong
    Thanks see you soon
  • Options
    Hey everyone, we are looking to find a small to mid size group of players (10-15 maybe more if needed) looking to merge into our guild. If you are like us and being held back from doing heroic Sith raid by a handful of lazy guild members then maybe we can help each other out by having you join us. Our guild is mostly UK players but has a wide range of members from all over. We raid quite often almost everyday 3-4 HPIT and 2-3 HAAT per week. We are currently 110 mill GP and get 40-41* on both TB’s. If interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me on here or on discord which is the best option. Also if needed we can combine both guilds and have the stronger more active players in one and the ones who are trying to grow in a sister guild. I hope to hear from you soon. May the force be with you.

Sharkbait#0690 discord ID
  • Options
    140 mil GP guild looking for a possible merge. Pm me on line tuggspeedman1 to discuss
  • Options
    The Empîre RAVAGER is currently looking for a group of 15-20 players, with individual GP at least 1.2 mil. If you're interested in joining a guild that crushes hPIT and hAAT, come check us out. We recently had some players move out to other guilds in out Allîance, and we are trying to fill the ship back up again. We offer a group of solid, long time players, and access to information shared by all 8 guilds in our Allîance. We will consider your group retaining leadership, and will offer officer positions, if interested.

We are also looking for 5-8 members to join Empîre ECLIPSE. hPIT and hAAT. GP around 55 million. A little more casual and laid back than Ravager, but solid, focused group, nonetheless.

The Empîre Allîance is looking for some good people to join our (gaming) family! Message me, if interested. danadissent#2940
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    Hallo Leute!

Wir sind auf der Suche nach Gruppen von bis zu 15 Mitstreitern!

Was wir bieten, ist eine nette und freundliche Umgebung ohne Zwang.. dennoch möchten wir Fortschritte erzielen.

Wir haben derzeit 37 Mitglieder (16,5mio GP), nehmen an allen Raids und Events teil.

Für mehr Infos oder ein nettes Gepräch, bin ich über discord erreichbar

Chessex#5095
  • GreenArrow
    265 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    109 MILLION guild looking for 10 MEMBERS for a mini merge.
    The aim is to build to HSith

NtNerfherders
    Scruffy-Looking-Nerf-Herder.gif

Background:
    Top TW guild seeking to maximize our Territory Battle and TW rewards whilst progressing yo heroic sith. We are now looking to restructure and make space have for 10 like-minded individuals.

Our members are a mixture of f2p and p2p spread out all over the world. We value strategy, sharing knowledge, and having an active Discord community. Our officers are fair and active, and always looking for ways to improve the guild and SWGOH experience. We are a relaxed, mature group many of us being Dads and have jobs. We know a game shouldn't be a Job :)

109 million GP with 48 MEMBERS.

RAIDs EST
    -- 24 hour zero damage phase for RAIDS
    -- Min. 3 Rancor raids and minimum 2 HAAT raids every week
    --Actively building and recruiting for heroic sith
    -- 40 LSTB stars
    -- 40 DS TB stars

Guild requirements
    requirements:
    -top 100 in arena
    -600 daily (we know life happens)
    -2M GP (give or take, affected by tb teams and arena rank)
    -cls unlocked, ability to complete Rolo mission
    -troopers team or working on it
    -participation in TB/TW Essential
    -discord installed (need to check instructions channel)
    -swgoh.gg profile

Please feel free to contact me if interested!
    Discord: GreenArrow#8699 or Nerf Herder#4814
    Ally code 317 871 861

20xopy8f21ep.png
  • SITHOCCHIO
    151 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Revenants Empire

https://swgoh.gg/u/sithocchio/

Our guild is now at 38 members at 48GP. East Coast USA time

We partner with Jice(105GP) which powers our HAAT raids. although close to independent! 24 hour zero damage rules apply.

Seeking players looking to improve and work together as a team.

Seeking: to have you, a group of players or another guild merge into us

If interested join now or message me.
    Post edited by SITHOCCHIO on
  • swgoh2015
    78 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hey there everybody,

Are you in a dead guild with an absent leader and a couple of officers that don't have the ability to make changes? Are you in a start-up guild having trouble growing your active membership? If you answered yes to either of those then keep reading because this is the guild for you.

Act on Instinct is a new guild with 10 active and daily players who work hard to earn their daily raid tickets and happily exchange gear. We're a mix of levels from 85 down to 50. But we need YOU.

Because of the initial small start-up base of players, we are currently running lower level raids to keep it active and interesting enough for the members we have. We are running tier III pit raids, normal AAT, and a tier I Sith raid. As members join and we earn more raid tickets we will happily step up the difficulty level of the raids to suit the member base. If we can earn tickets fast enough and enough members want, we can even begin heroic pit raids with our current members.

The guild is Canada EST based but of course is open to anybody interested. With the recent time change, the guild reset occurs at 7:30pm EST. There is no set schedule yet for raids yet and will be open for discussion as required. There are no rules or requirements for joining, only a hope that you have a sincere interest in participating and developing your roster. Even if you are on an account without chat, that is fine for now; although, I cannot guarantee how successful that will continue to be over time as communication can become an important part of the game at more advanced stages. But you are welcome to join and grow your account in the meantime.

We will happily accept any number of members that find themselves in a dead guild and want to "merge" into our guild. If you are currently part of the leadership of your guild then we discuss the continuation of that role within our guild as I am happy to have support running the guild. We are not currently interested in merging out of our guild and into yours.

Act on Instinct is not part of an alliance so you won't be pressured with a whole set of politics or rules. You won't have to farm certain toons, you won't have to be active on discord, you won't have to progress at a certain pace. Just join, enjoy the game, grow at your own pace, and most importantly...have fun.

Hope to see some of you soon.

Act on Instinct
    Post edited by swgoh2015 on
  • Options
    Hello all, I am Mikiniobi, leader of the guild ‘The Tatooweiners’

I am looking for similar guild to come and merge with us to allow us to participate in guild wars and higher tier raids.

We are a Uk based guild but have members from across Europe I believe. We start attacking raids after a 0 damage period (usually from the night before) at guild activities reset which is 6:30pm GMT.

We currently are doing heroic rancor, tier 6 AAT and are still working out sith raid. just completed tier 4 but it took a while.
    We are looking for active players but aren’t too strict with what u do as long as u show participation in raids and honour our 0 damage periods
    Inactivity for 20 days will mean u are kicked unless u tell us ur having a break and want to remain. Otherwise I will assume u aren’t playing anymore.
    Us that are active on chat are friendly and helpful and have been loyal for years!

Reason I’m here is that we have 17 members, and about 16mil overall GP
    We try to maintain active members but are struggling to get players.
    We have about 5 or 6 good players that can hold their own and carry the group (with 1.5mil+ GP and have Cls, bb8, thrawn etc) that we brought over from our previous guild which become leaderless. The rest are either half decent potentials or lower levels.

So we are looking for a guild of 30 to come and merge or a few to amount to that. We don’t really mind about your GP or your guild abilities just that u are active. So would be great for a struggling guild to bring their active players to and get Han Solo and help compete in wars.

Please feel free to ask for more details and reply on here, or to just join and state where u have come from and that u read this,
    Thanks
    Mikiniobi

Guild name The Tatooweiners
  • RaoKohn
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    NO LONGER LOOKING FOR MERGE
    Post edited by RaoKohn on
  • Options
    Looking for merger guild of 1.8M+ GP players. Have about 9 to 19 open spots (even 19 is negotiable).

Guild Name: The Five Oh First
    Raid Times: 8pm EDT Rancor, 8:30pm EDT HAAT, T5 sith raid
    TB/TW: LSTB=36*, DSTB=38*, TW 5-4
    Communication: Discord
    Notes: Currently missing 9 players, purged due to inactivity, was at 110M GP, currently at 94M GP

• Options
    Hi folks! Bothan Funeral Home is looking to add 10 to 15 players. Currently at about 37mil GP with regular Heroic Pit raids and closing in on that HAAT. We’re casual but dedicated and looking for some more active players. Level and GP isn’t as important to us as a willingness to make the effort towards improvement. We’ve won the last 8 or so TW’s and are gaining stars in the TB’s. We’d be happy to hear from you!
  • Options
    109 mil guild looking to fill 3-5 slots. We will be replacing less active players with more motivated players. You need to be a team player that gets their dailies done and partipates fully in all guild events.

We have a very good balance between serious/fun/casual. We understand and expect that real life comes first.

For more information and to find out if you qualify please contact me on line

Line ID: baddabing

I’m also available on discord

baddabing#0376
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    Options
    Any groups up to 10? XWM is looking for a few great members right before TB starts! We just completed a merger and lost some members who did not approve of the change. We are currently at about 80m GP with 10 open spots. hAAT/Rancor on farm, of course, raids are at 8pm EST. Looking for 1.7m+. If interested, reach out on Discord - Broosh#0841 for more info.

As we are a new merger, we don't have TB/TW specific stats yet. However, the two guilds that merged together reached 41/40 LSTB and 38 DSTB.
  • Options
    NightmareRH 65mil guild looking for new

NightmareRH is recruiting.

We are a 65mil gp guild. We are looking to replace about 10 stragglers. We are a fun group of people who love the game and star wars.
    We are running HAAT, and HPIT on farm. Sith raid T4.
    We are UNDEFEATED in TW. This is no lie, no joke.
    We are looking for about 10 people, that average around 1.4mil gp.
    Discord highly recommended.
    We are not super strict, but are serious about the game.

Pm me or message here if you are interested.
    Or message me on discord.
    coheedthrice#1631
  • Warlow70
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Looking for merger guild of 1.8M+ GP players. Have about 9 to 19 open spots (even 19 is negotiable).

Notes: Currently missing 9 players, purged due to inactivity, was at 110M GP, currently at 94M GP

{EA_Lanna: Removed. "Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here."}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Ignatzius
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Good evening,
    our guild had a massive loss of members due to Traya.
    Now we’re trying to find a guild with a similar time zone to merge with.

Guild details:
    - Name: Fireworld
    - Members: 27
    - avg. GP: ~ 2M
    - Language: German & English
    - Current Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 2
    - RAIDS: Still able to finish hAAT and hRancor easily
    - Communication via discord.
    - not interested in being part of a guild alliance

PM me here or on discord https://discord.gg/ZVMecQM
    Post edited by Ignatzius on
  • Options
    Shadow_Syndicate.jpg

Our Guild SCS Deathwatch is looking for a small merger bringing in about 10-15 members to add to our roster

We are an active bunch and we like to help our members accomplish their goals together in a fun and supportive environment

We do Heroic Pit 2x+ per week, AAT Weekly (Gearing for Haat and we run haat between guild events with help) and we are working on Sith Raid (currently tier 3/4 as we learn the fights)

We ask that guild members contribute 300 raid tickets a day,most of us are overachievers and do 600 as we are on the game a lot (addicted ? :P )

We do ask that if you are going to be inactive for more than a few days to either let an officer know or to post in our discord channel so we can save your place as we understand real life comes first.

If you are interested please feel free to either message me here or my discord tag is DeathJezta#3514

• Options
    +++SITH Raid++++
    High end alliance is looking for 10-12 to merge with one of its preheroic Sith Raid guilds. 120m gp

Almost all of the current players in the guild have RJT and working on their teams. 2.4 mil average gp.

Looking for a group hungry for Traya shards. You do not have to be hSR ready right now, but close. Ideally all would have RJT

600s required, active players.
  • Options
    Big or small, we can accommodate all! The Fallen Intergalactic Strike Teams are happy to adopt players and/or their guilds wanting more out of the game. Can't get enough to fight in a tw? Join us and benefit from our winning strategy, critical communication and active community. Want more stars in tb? We are constantly on the rise and happy to progress together. Not getting your han solos fast enough? We have one guild focused on heroics and another focused on getting you to that level.
    Organized leadership
    Active, humorous and supportive guild chat
    Discord with links, strategy, theory and tips to take the guesswork out of the game.
    Fallen Imperial Strike Team is geared toward upper level progressive play. 48 hour activity minimum and discord required (communication is key)
    Fallen Initiate Strike Team is geared toward casual to progressive play with raids based on lower levels. Experienced leadership to help develop accounts and avoid pitfalls.
    Contact me on discord: BBQ sauce#7192
    Message me here or ally me 435-542-649 and we'll see how we can work together and grow stronger together.
  • Options
    Allied Outcast is looking for 10-15 players to push us into heroic sith raid. Other heroics on farm.
    **Allied Outcast—UK based 100m+ gp guild, 38* lstb and 39* dstb. Good tw record and strategy (#51, 13-3-1). Heroic sith raid ASAP. HAAT and Rancor on farm (9/10pm utc-4/5pm est). If you are interested drop a discord message to MolElizo#5241 or mullet90#1335**
    https://swgoh.gg/g/26847/allied-outcasts/
  • Options
    Looking for 20-25 players at any level to join us. We are doing HPit, and will be starting HAAT after we complete this tier 6.

Great group of people. We are part of an alliance that is just awesome and helps us at every step.

https://discord.gg/eXnSVcK
    Ask for the Sith Inquisitors Guild.
  • Options
    Looking for group of 10-15 players to join us
    Haat n HPit

https://discord.gg/WZMa4hR
    AllyCode-484-869-814
    DM - @crusher#4328
  • Nickfranklin
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Looking for 8 players to join our solid 96M GP guild. We farm hpit, haat, and tier 5 sith raids. 35 LS and 34 DS tb stars, and 10-3 ( might be off 1 or 2) in TW. We have 20 people with jtr, and 41 cls. We are looking to fill up some vacancies and boot some inactive players. Great group of guys and we think we can take it to the next level with a few more people. We are all heroic sith raid focused and need people with the same mindset. American based guild running most raids at 6 pm edt Daily ticket refresh is 730 edt. Feel free to dm me on discord:

Nick Franklin (0400 GMT)#3047

https://discord.gg/uWJb9Np
    Post edited by Nickfranklin on
  • HanselShotFirst
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Dinosaur-Weirdest-Strangest-Coolest-Triceratops-Header1.jpg

Destiny dino's are looking for active players to fill out our ranks. Our #1 priority is to have fun and don't kick out members if they miss a day or two. Mostly UK guild, but many members abroad. Raid times are 8pm GMT.

We have a 24-hour, 0-damage phase on HPit; sub 12-hour HAAT; and run Tier IV Sith raids. We get about 20k raid tix/day.
    20-23 stars in TB.
    About 50/50 in TW.

Recruit guidelines:
    !M + GP (negotiable)
    500/600 daily tickets recommended
    Participate in raids, TB, & TW
    Discord use encouraged.
This discussion has been closed.