Guilds Looking For Mergers - March 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

1235Next

Replies

• hirano
    125 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    GSF Alpha is recruiting 2-5 players!

We are currently at 120m GP (50/50) but need to replace a few folks who are not interested in the heroic sith raid. We currently clear T6 twice a week and are attempting heroic soon.

Guild resets at 9:30pm EDT and raids alternate 9am and 9pm EDT.

Message me on discord to join: hirano#5113

NLooGGC.png
  • Options
    RulersOfKorriban is looking for a small guild to merge into us. We are currently at 70 mil gp with 47 members and we are looking to fill those spots as well as replace some less active participants. We are looking for players that are at least 1.3 mil gp active daily and produce as close to 600 tickets a day as possible. We also want to achieve heroic sith raid one day so you must also be willing to farm teams for that raid. If you are interested in joining up or have any questions please feel free to message me here or on Line my i.d. is sov_fail

P.S. we are not looking to join any families or alliances. We are already proud members of the DOOM Alliance.

• Options
    Not necessarily a merger...I'm looking for small groups of 3 or 4 players dissatisfied with their current guild that would like join a 90m GP guild. I was recently promoted to recruiter and I'm looking to remove some deadweight for more active players.

We would like to see 600 tickets daily but understand real life comes first. All the basics apply: discord, swgoh, event participation etc.

Guild reset is 7:30 EST. Raids are at 10pm EST. Heroic Pit & Tank on Farm. We're still experimenting with Sith raid to find the best one without tickets backing up.

If you're interested message me on Discord and I'll answer any outstanding questions.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/7395/american-elite/
    Mothman#2606
  • Options
    Revenants Empire 38 members 50 GP(casual) HAAT HPit

Our sister guild Jice 50 members 107GP(active / Sith Triumvirate minded)

Jice has cleaned up and is focused on new Sith raid. Revenants Empire has benefited from members moved, who are not currently ready for Herooc Sith.

We are looking for yet a third guild to join us.

Our mission: simply stated.. Is to create a three tier or more guild farm system. We would like to ramp up our second guild, Revenants Empire, focused with players displaced or not ready yet for Heroic Sith. A third guild would be for players yet to farm the necessary players.

Opportunity will always be there for new members for all tiers, as the best of the pool will be sought out to compete for Heroic Sith.

We are seeking guilds struggling to accomplish this, or anyone interested in combining forces to strengthen their own.

Its not a new idea, and its being done elsewhere. Let's discuss the possibilities. message me if interested.
  • Options
    SitYourselfDown is looking to take on a smaller guild to increase stars in TB, increase raid frequency and participate in TW.

Our rules:

10 day inactivity is cause for removal (unless officers are notified.
    Discord is mandatory and highly encouraged as our discord server is very well developed and is full of useful tools/advice.
    Participation in TB and TW is mandatory
    Must create swgoh.gg account

A little about us:

- We built the guild up to focus on mid level players development.
    - 10-11 stars TB
    - HPit 2/3 a week (24 HR 0 DAMAGE)
    - AAT twice a week (Focusing now on building teams to later do HAAT).
    - 26/50 members
    - 11 mil GP
    - friendly bunch from all around the world.

If have any questions or are interested please PM me here or join our recruitment discord server https://discord.gg/5bEMZQ7
  • R2E2
    12 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 4-5 or 10-15 members to merge with us.

KnightsOfRevan1

Our Guild GP is 29 mil. with 28 members

We don't have a ton of rules, just 24hr rule on Heroic Rancor keeping it at 0 damage for 24hrs is enforced.
    No specific daily requirements
    Participation in guild events TW and TB necessary, that is mainly why we are looking to merge.
    We are trying heroic tank again next week

We're a fun group of people all working together

We ask everyone to use chat to keep up to date on what's going on, but if you know what you are doing and are playing it cool and signing up for TW on time, it is fine if you don't chat much.

Thanks for reading, see you in the galaxy
    -R2E2

• DBE3
    90 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Legion Rancor

Hi! Im DBE3 leader of the guild. Ally code is 743-918-589. I can only invite if you are not currently part of a guild.

We are looking for any active guild to merge with us. We have 1M GP and 7 members. Low to medium teir raids and no daily ticket requirements. We ask that you stay active every 15-20 days depending on your level. We plan to get a lot more powerful as a team, and as leader, I can guarantee officer positions to any/all current officers in your guild.
    “We would be honored, if you would join us.” ;)
    Message me if you are interested or have any questions ! Thank you.
    Post edited by DBE3 on
  • Options
    Sithari Revenge (currently 108M GP EST Guild) seeking 5-10 members to replace low participation.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

We are looking to either a) soak up a smaller guild, or b) take a group of players in.

Ideally, in the 2.2M+ GP range (negotiable), with RJT, CLS, and work/willing to work towards Troopers, Chex Mix, and NS squad prep for T6 and a push for heroic. Someone who consistently gets their 600 daily tickets, participates in raids (registered 0 minimum - for rewards), and signs up for TWs.

We're currently at approximately 38 stars in LS TB, 36 stars in DS TB, we still run through legacy heroic rancor and HAAT every week, and currently clearing T5 [with a push to clear T6 soon].

Discord and swgoh.gg profiles are mandatory for consideration.

We've got an amazingly strong officer core, and member core - we just have some slackers on the bottom end that aren't getting their tickets, raid participation, or sith raid progress ... which are necessary in order to push T6 and plan for heroic.

shavik#5678 on discord
  • Options
    Looking for a small one-way merge - have room for like 7-8 players. If you have a couple more could maybe make it work. Here’s our info:

Great guild with a fun group of people. Active, but laid back group (it’s just a game!), looking for a few more members or a small merge (7 open now). Independent and not interested in joining an alliance.
    Guild name: Ann’s Fist
    GP: 55M
    Looking for: 800K+ GP new members
    Time zone: 9:30pm EST refresh
    Raids: 24hr zero damage HPIT/HAAT on farm, start at 10pm CST.
    TB/TW: 25 stars and climbing on both TBs, 9-1 in TW since tweaking our strategy.
    Requirements: NO character requirements, join discord strongly encouraged, 800K+ GP, participate during TB & TW, we try to get our 600 tickets daily, but we never boot for being short. Generally be active and grow your team and we’ll all get along just fine. :)
  • Options
    Checking in with you DBE3. Rogue, SithHaven leader, lowered our guild level requirement to 40. We are still having a tough time getting new folks as well.. I see so much fire in you and your active relentless recruiting energy, it's impressive, you are such a fit for our guild.
    Anyhow, I promised I would keep an eye out on you guys and I will. Stay in touch.
    -Drack
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hey Drack! Thanks for checking in. Legion Rancor is also having trouble recruiting, I’ve been on the forums nonstop but not a single person has joined. XD all I’ve gotten is requests to merge. (Go figure) maybe I’ll try that tactic. The thought does cross my mind every once in a while to join up with you all, but I’m still sticking with it. I hope you can find some more members soon. Stay in touch!
    -DBE3
  • Options
    NTNNERFHERDERS(currently 115M GP EST Guild) seeking 5-10 members to replace people leaving the game. We also have a strong desire to start heroic sith

We are looking to either a) take in a smaller guild, or b) take a group of players in who are looking to go heroic sith shortly.

Ideally, in the 2.5M+ GP range , with RJT, CLS, and willing to work towards Troopers, NS squad prep for T6 and a push for heroic.

Someone who consistently gets their 600 daily tickets, participates in raids (registered 0 minimum - for rewards), and signs up for TWs.

We're currently at approximately 40 stars in LS TB, 40 stars in DS TB, we still run through heroic rancor and HAAT every week

Discord and swgoh.gg profiles are mandatory for consideration.

We just need the little extra to push us to heroic and hope that YOU could help us

Message on discord.
    @GreenArrow#8699

https://swgoh.gg/g/13780/ntnerfherders/
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Viner
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Let Qui Gons be Bye Gons

We’re looking for 10 players to get us upto max again

We want active players who want to work as a team and take part in all activities to the best they can

We are running 3 heroic rancor a week with a 0 damage for 24hrs rule and looking towards starting heroic aat, currently running tier 3 of sith raid aswell!

We run a discord channel where all the guys and girls have great chats and offer help to those who need it!

Come join the fun and help our guild so we all grow together

Send me a message in discord Viner#1246 otherwise drop me a message on here and I’ll get right back to you!
  • Options
    We need 10-20 players
    Pm me here
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Four (possibly more) active players looking to merge into the right guild.

https://swgoh.gg/u/degs/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/saberjem/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kalhalimuthasendath/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/darth-ren/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/gentleforce/

We're looking for a good fit, so please don't respond unless your guild matches this criteria:

• Guild reset and raid launch times in the 5 - 9pm ET range.
    • Guild in the 50M - 100M GP range.
    • HPit, HAAT, and Sith Raid T4+ is a must.
    • 500+ ticket requirement is fine. 24-hour raid registration is fine.
    • While we are active, we want full control over our own toons. That means no directing us to farm certain toons for whatever agenda. Suggesting is fine.
    • Limited micromanagement in TB/TW. Suggesting where to deploy is fine. Instructing us to deploy toons to a specific platoon is not. Neither is directing what teams we place on defense/offense in TW. Again, we're pretty good at listening to suggestions anyway, but red tape just makes things more complicated than we'd like.

We have lives, and while we love this game, we aren't looking for something overly complicated. Just a good group of people looking to help each other out and guild leadership that facilitates the same.

If interested, best to contact me through Discord: Degs#2618

Happy hunting!
    Post edited by Degs29 on
  • Options
    Amadala Guard looking for replacements. Top 150 Guild in GP.

Just Had a recent wave of removals, one group of problem members, 140M GP before the removals. 42 plus stars in both TBs. HAAT 630 and HPIT 830 EST start times.

Looking for at least 10 members in total. Larger groups can be discussed.

Line Chat ID-chipcarter34 or kingtommy5. Also, PMs work on here.
  • Besteve
    126 posts Member
    Options
    NJO2 is looking for a small/medium merger. We are a sister guild to NJO who is running heroic sith and will have help from them as we get closer. Current GP is 91m 49/50. We are looking to add a group 10-15 of active people with 1.5m gp plus who communicate and are focused on getting heroic sith runs. Please contact me via discord or here.

Besteve 328-711-251
    Besteve #9496 on discord.
  • Options
    Pm me here if interested in a guild conglomerate
    Room for 25 players
    30 milligrams gp
    Goal to do all raid at heroic level
  • Darthdane
    564 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is looking for 5 new members. At least level 82 and 800k GP.

60mil GP, farming Solo, Kenobi, ROLO, & IPD. Guild reset is 7:30pm CST. We have a LINE account for battle coordination which is mandatory. Contact us on LINE so we can talk.

And may the Force be with you.....

LINE ID: ALLY CODE: POSITION:
    DarthDane - 692-331-561 - recruit officer Chancellormartok - 738-496-277 - leader
  • Aliux12
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Sithari Revenge

About Us
    We are currently a 108M GP guild based on EST time zone. We are a group of dedicated Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes players, who are always seeking to help one another to be the best they can be.

At the moment we are looking for 5-10 members to replace low participation. We are also potentially looking for to either A) Soak up a smaller guild, or B) take a group of players in. Ideally, players in the 2M+ GP range (negotiable), with JTR, CLS, and work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads.

Our Vision
    We are currently focusing on jumping from T5 to T6 in the Triumvirate Sith Raid and push for heroic in the near future.

We Offer You
    - Amazing strong officer core and member core
    - Guides and road maps for every mode in the game
    - Currently 38 stars in LS TB
    - Currently 37 stars in DS TB
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently clearing T5 of TST and working towards T6

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW
    - Willing to adhere to the current guild’s road map
    - Be respectful towards other guild mates

If you are interested, please message me back.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You
This discussion has been closed.