My Chromium pulls result (33 Chromium Mega-packs)

Prev13
Reyia
1171 posts Member
Just wanted to share my result so that new/existing players can consider whether buying a chromium mega pack is worth it or not.
k0Wj7aj.png
QucnpSR.png
QVDFUbm.png
7kavILN.png
6dKslOm.png
nFfF5Rx.png
LSl8Q4N.png
kszvgHR.png
yZdvbnn.png
rqeNSvQ.png
74eOg7n.png
GbUwaK2.png
mnWkmfF.png
jzXX46W.png
ZtpDmSz.png
4eRXFPL.png
2CKg6vO.png
p0DtWAv.png
JaSHkVF.png
Kt52Ehk.png
X7Vxemw.png
hpUhLQr.png
YwN6d9A.png
4ChlV2h.png
pBQiKxx.png
ltpLpWR.png
OCtXvfl.png
DWvxVRD.png
VU6za3s.png
KXlTi0i.png
hLzwS3i.png
GWRWGRz.png
oaGOknq.png

Replies

• Options
    3 Cad Bane Character drops from 1 8 pack!!!
  • Options
    Wow. Lots of Leia and cad bane. Same here.

You got Rex'. Let us know what you think of him.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    3 Cad Bane Character drops from 1 8 pack!!!

Yes looks like the game wants me to use him :D
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    Wow. Lots of Leia and cad bane. Same here.

You got Rex'. Let us know what you think of him.

Yes many of them. Cad Bane is 6* with only 50 shards needed for 7* and Leia is 5*.

Just got Rex today in my last pull, so lucky!!! I also geared up my CT5555s today to gear 8 and I'm going to test them out in a Phasma lead team with Kylo, GS, and QGJ.
  • Options
    Rey <3
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    That little amount of aayla or ben would def disappoint me but overall nice pulls man!
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    **** that 3x Cad Bane pull.
    Still nice overall, how many "good" characters shards did you get ?
    By good I mean meta or really effectice characters that you plan on using.
  • Options
    @Reyia

Would you post your arena rank (roughly)? Do you save all your crystals for chromium?
    I recently bought my first 8 pack and got eeth koth, leia and mob enforcer. I kinda wanna buy more but it would take all my crystals and like 2 and a bit weeks to save up.

Awesome pulls! Good to know it can be worth while
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    SpeedWeed wrote: »
    Rey <3

Yea I <3 Rey!!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    That little amount of aayla or ben would def disappoint me but overall nice pulls man!

Thanks! Yea it's a big disappointment and I have neither character unlocked :'(
  • Options
    Can you post your overall character screen? And from when you started playing?

Just to measure how far can one get with these 33 x 8 chromium packs + time of playing.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    It's something like 70k cristals spend ..no?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    **** that 3x Cad Bane pull.
    Still nice overall, how many "good" characters shards did you get ?
    By good I mean meta or really effectice characters that you plan on using.

Haha they really want me to use Cad Bane. I was shocked when I got that pull, I mean really- 3 whole characters in a pack alone is a feat and now 3 of the same?!!

The characters that I'm currently using from my pulls are Poe, Kylo, GS, Rey, QGJ, and Dooku. I plan to use a few others soon, after I level them up and gear them. They are Rex, CT5555, Leia, Cad Bane, FOTP, and FOO.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    @Reyia

Would you post your arena rank (roughly)? Do you save all your crystals for chromium?
    I recently bought my first 8 pack and got eeth koth, leia and mob enforcer. I kinda wanna buy more but it would take all my crystals and like 2 and a bit weeks to save up.

@Boba_The_Fetter

I'm usually top 5. I use the crystals from the rewards to do energy refreshes and cantina refreshes. EK is good from your first 8 pack and it could help towards a 5 jedi team for Yoda. It does take a while to save up crystals if you don't spend anything. I buy the vault of crystals if I want to buy the chromium mega packs. In Australia it's more expensive than US. It cost me $159.99 per vault. 33 mega packs roughly cost AUD$850.

My rank today.
    vuIiXwb.png

The rewards are nice.
    hj867Io.png
  • Options
    Seriously 2 full character Rey drops? I need to change my forum name to include Rey in it apparently. I've opened over 450 Chromium Data Cards without a full Rey drop =(
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    Regards to you, one of the best Chromium runs I've seen. Lots of Cad, Leia, Rey, Poe, GS, FOTP shards and toons, you'll have an awesome team. Congrats :)
  • Options
    A pretty lucky run overall.
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    @Reyia

@Boba_The_Fetter

I'm usually top 5. I use the crystals from the rewards to do energy refreshes and cantina refreshes. EK is good from your first 8 pack and it could help towards a 5 jedi team for Yoda. It does take a while to save up crystals if you don't spend anything. I buy the vault of crystals if I want to buy the chromium mega packs. In Australia it's more expensive than US. It cost me $159.99 per vault. 33 mega packs roughly cost AUD$850.

My rank today.
    vuIiXwb.png

The rewards are nice.
    hj867Io.png
    @Reyia

@Boba_The_Fetter

My rank today.
    vuIiXwb.png

The rewards are nice.
    hj867Io.png

Must be multiple Australian servers. I'm not on your server and based in Australia (Melb)
  • Options
    Funny thing about rey, I had her half way to 6* before I even started to farm her. Within 2 days of her coming out she was in all my chrome pulls. Now I farm her it's slow but I had a huge head start
  • Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Funny thing about rey, I had her half way to 6* before I even started to farm her. Within 2 days of her coming out she was in all my chrome pulls. Now I farm her it's slow but I had a huge head start

I'm incredibly jealous. I've just got her to 6* (10/100) and I've been doing 3 refreshes a day for a while. I got her just twice out of ALL the chromiums that I've bought. She evades me as she evaded SW lore.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Irics wrote: »
    Can you post your overall character screen? And from when you started playing?

Just to measure how far can one get with these 33 x 8 chromium packs + time of playing.

Thanks in advance!

@Irics Sure, I'll post my character screen. I started playing around one month plus say one or two weeks.

oTDHIuS.png
    AHIaL5K.png
    wyRFzCL.png
    cHrXO12.png
    Ks2nyzA.png
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    It's something like 70k cristals spend ..no?
    @Enigmaticien

2520 * 33 = 83160, so it's about 83k crystals.

Which means 83160/15710= 5.29 vaults of crystals.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    Seriously 2 full character Rey drops? I need to change my forum name to include Rey in it apparently. I've opened over 450 Chromium Data Cards without a full Rey drop =(

@oTradeMark Haha yes two full Rey characters!! I just had to farm a few more and I 5* her. Yes a change in name is needed to increase the chance to get her in a chromium. I suggest oReyTradeMark.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    SDziad wrote: »
    Regards to you, one of the best Chromium runs I've seen. Lots of Cad, Leia, Rey, Poe, GS, FOTP shards and toons, you'll have an awesome team. Congrats :)

@SDziad Thanks! I do have many characters to choose from now and have a severe lack of credits to level them up. You can see I have like three pages of level one heroes.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Hyperalloy wrote: »
    A pretty lucky run overall.

@Hyperalloy Agreed, I have been lucky in many packs. It could have been worse...
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    @Reyia

@Boba_The_Fetter

My rank today.
    vuIiXwb.png

The rewards are nice.
    hj867Io.png
    @Reyia

@Boba_The_Fetter

My rank today.
    vuIiXwb.png

The rewards are nice.
    hj867Io.png

Must be multiple Australian servers. I'm not on your server and based in Australia (Melb)

@John_Matrix1985 There are many servers. A new one is created per 20,000 users. The server is defined by who is in the top 10. That's the only way to distinguish between the servers ATM.
  • Options
    @Reyia

Rey <3

Yea I <3 Rey!!

$850AUD interesting.

is this on a relatively new account with few toons unlocked?

personally i am particularly disappointed that chromium unlocks 2 star toons.

i mean it's poor value.

its been noted before by another big spender.

Cad bane and Leia are the most common from Chromium packs. u will likely unlock 7* Leia and Cad first.

U didnt even get a single anakin shard... -_-#)

your biggested payout is

Rex
    5 Star almost 6 star maul
    Rey

whats the composition u use in Arena?
  • Options
    And they say it's a random pull lol I'm certain that i could 3 times 7* Ewoks Scout(whatever the name is)from the Chromium pull
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »

@bleeaauuh You are so lucky!! Farming is sooo slow. It was great that I was able to pull two full character and that gave me a head start to 5* her. I find that she's still very viable at 5* although I want more health and want to see big crits.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    @Reyia

Rey <3

Yea I <3 Rey!!

$850AUD interesting.

is this on a relatively new account with few toons unlocked?

personally i am particularly disappointed that chromium unlocks 2 star toons.

i mean it's poor value.

its been noted before by another big spender.

Cad bane and Leia are the most common from Chromium packs. u will likely unlock 7* Leia and Cad first.

U didnt even get a single anakin shard... -_-#)

your biggested payout is

Rex
    5 Star almost 6 star maul
    Rey

whats the composition u use in Arena?

@SpeedWeed It's on a new account, my first account. I bought every single pack along the way, that is Greeddo dark side bundle, droid bundle, jedi bundle, heroine bundle, the force awakens bundle, and the jedi master and apprentice bundle.

Likewise I'm also unhappy about chromium only characters unlock at 2*. They are already unfarmable why make it even harder to get shards? Well they did it to get people to spend more. Want to 7*, okay buy more chromium packs.

Cad is 6.5* now and Leia nearly 6*. Lol Anakin is completely missing. I'm keen on unlocking Daka through a chromium pack as I'm saving her shards for instant 5*.

My current composition is Phasma, Poe, GS, IG88, and Kylo. I do vary squad as needed. Top 10 changes so I change my team to what I think would be needed. I've been running QGJ teams too.