My Chromium pulls result (33 Chromium Mega-packs)

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    And they say it's a random pull lol I'm certain that i could 3 times 7* Ewoks Scout(whatever the name is)from the Chromium pull

@Darth_Malak Lol that could be useful if u already 7* ES. Gives u a chance to unlock GG faster.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    And they say it's a random pull lol I'm certain that i could 3 times 7* Ewoks Scout(whatever the name is)from the Chromium pull

Random doesnt mean "equal chances".
    Mágico the gathering, or any other cokkectible cards including baseball cards are random, but you dont have the same chance to pull every csrd. Some are common, some are unfrequent or rare
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    SpeedWeed wrote: »
    @Reyia

Rey <3

Yea I <3 Rey!!

$850AUD interesting.

is this on a relatively new account with few toons unlocked?

personally i am particularly disappointed that chromium unlocks 2 star toons.

i mean it's poor value.

its been noted before by another big spender.

Cad bane and Leia are the most common from Chromium packs. u will likely unlock 7* Leia and Cad first.

U didnt even get a single anakin shard... -_-#)

your biggested payout is

Rex
    5 Star almost 6 star maul
    Rey

whats the composition u use in Arena?

@SpeedWeed It's on a new account, my first account. I bought every single pack along the way, that is Greeddo dark side bundle, droid bundle, jedi bundle, heroine bundle, the force awakens bundle, and the jedi master and apprentice bundle.

Likewise I'm also unhappy about chromium only characters unlock at 2*. They are already unfarmable why make it even harder to get shards? Well they did it to get people to spend more. Want to 7*, okay buy more chromium packs.

Cad is 6.5* now and Leia nearly 6*. Lol Anakin is completely missing. I'm keen on unlocking Daka through a chromium pack as I'm saving her shards for instant 5*.

My current composition is Phasma, Poe, GS, IG88, and Kylo. I do vary squad as needed. Top 10 changes so I change my team to what I think would be needed. I've been running QGJ teams too.

I have

Phasma 130
    mace 80
    Daka 79
    Poggle 60

Been buying single packs for the kicks when I get excess crystals from arena.

I figure 400 reward for means 2 energy and 2 cantina refresh

Excess goes to chromium card when I feel like it.

I decided the long term game plan is not to unlock anything u won't need to use immediately.

Impossible to have enough credits even if u drop 5k cash n buy chromium n all packs to max every toon today.

Is there any whale who unlocked every toon n max level n max gear?
  • Options
    @Reyia

Would you post your arena rank (roughly)? Do you save all your crystals for chromium?
    I recently bought my first 8 pack and got eeth koth, leia and mob enforcer. I kinda wanna buy more but it would take all my crystals and like 2 and a bit weeks to save up.

Awesome pulls! Good to know it can be worth while

@Boba_The_Fetter

I'm usually top 5. I use the crystals from the rewards to do energy refreshes and cantina refreshes. EK is good from your first 8 pack and it could help towards a 5 jedi team for Yoda. It does take a while to save up crystals if you don't spend anything. I buy the vault of crystals if I want to buy the chromium mega packs. In Australia it's more expensive than US. It cost me $159.99 per vault. 33 mega packs roughly cost AUD$850.

My rank today.
    vuIiXwb.png

The rewards are nice.
    hj867Io.png

That's definitely not todays rank ;)
  • Options
    but $1000...Jesus...wish I had that to blow lol
  • Options
    33...must be nice.

that Rey tho...been farming her for days smh lol
  • Options

@Darth_Malak Lol that could be useful if u already 7* ES. Gives u a chance to unlock GG faster.

GG? No thanks :D It's just too much
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    @Reyia

Rey <3

Yea I <3 Rey!!

$850AUD interesting.

is this on a relatively new account with few toons unlocked?

personally i am particularly disappointed that chromium unlocks 2 star toons.

i mean it's poor value.

its been noted before by another big spender.

Cad bane and Leia are the most common from Chromium packs. u will likely unlock 7* Leia and Cad first.

U didnt even get a single anakin shard... -_-#)

your biggested payout is

Rex
    5 Star almost 6 star maul
    Rey

whats the composition u use in Arena?

@SpeedWeed It's on a new account, my first account. I bought every single pack along the way, that is Greeddo dark side bundle, droid bundle, jedi bundle, heroine bundle, the force awakens bundle, and the jedi master and apprentice bundle.

Likewise I'm also unhappy about chromium only characters unlock at 2*. They are already unfarmable why make it even harder to get shards? Well they did it to get people to spend more. Want to 7*, okay buy more chromium packs.

Cad is 6.5* now and Leia nearly 6*. Lol Anakin is completely missing. I'm keen on unlocking Daka through a chromium pack as I'm saving her shards for instant 5*.

My current composition is Phasma, Poe, GS, IG88, and Kylo. I do vary squad as needed. Top 10 changes so I change my team to what I think would be needed. I've been running QGJ teams too.

I have

Phasma 130
    mace 80
    Daka 79
    Poggle 60

Been buying single packs for the kicks when I get excess crystals from arena.

I figure 400 reward for means 2 energy and 2 cantina refresh

Excess goes to chromium card when I feel like it.

I decided the long term game plan is not to unlock anything u won't need to use immediately.

Impossible to have enough credits even if u drop 5k cash n buy chromium n all packs to max every toon today.

Is there any whale who unlocked every toon n max level n max gear?

@SpeedWeed If you save your crystals, instead of buying single packs get a 8 pack and u are guaranteed a character. Of course that will take longer.

Same, what's the use of unlocking new toons when there are not enough credits or ability mats.

I saw there was someone who had all heroes unlocked at level 70 and made a video out of it.
    It was @YoYoYoda369 if I remember.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Suikoden wrote: »
    @Reyia

Would you post your arena rank (roughly)? Do you save all your crystals for chromium?
    I recently bought my first 8 pack and got eeth koth, leia and mob enforcer. I kinda wanna buy more but it would take all my crystals and like 2 and a bit weeks to save up.

@Boba_The_Fetter

I'm usually top 5. I use the crystals from the rewards to do energy refreshes and cantina refreshes. EK is good from your first 8 pack and it could help towards a 5 jedi team for Yoda. It does take a while to save up crystals if you don't spend anything. I buy the vault of crystals if I want to buy the chromium mega packs. In Australia it's more expensive than US. It cost me $159.99 per vault. 33 mega packs roughly cost AUD$850.

My rank today.
    vuIiXwb.png

The rewards are nice.
    hj867Io.png

@Boba_The_Fetter It was at the time I posted it. That account is my main account. If u didn't know there are many servers/shards and if u r not in my server u won't see it. If u want to see my rank and confirm u can send me your ally code and then u can check my rank by going through ally list. I'm usually top 10 in my main and alt.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    but $1000...Jesus...wish I had that to blow lol

Lol yea I could have bought a new iPad or iMac :s
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    droidboyz wrote: »
    33...must be nice.

that Rey tho...been farming her for days smh lol

Rey is so hard to star up but at least she's farmable given time... unlike chromium only toons where the only option is to buy chromium! She's well worth the wait and the patience to farm her shards.
  • Options
    I'm too stingy too drop my precious purples...

32/80 shards...no refresh diet!

#farmlife
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    @Reyia
    In the end of the day.. what is your Arena team look like?
  • Options
    Congrats and thank you for sharing! With someone who has spent a considerable amount myself, what are your thoughts if something like the following was implemented: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/14380/suggestion-enhancement-to-chromium-packs

Would this entice you to buy more?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    I'm too stingy too drop my precious purples...

32/80 shards...no refresh diet!

#farmlife

@droidboyz Patience my young Padawan! :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Song wrote: »
    @Reyia

@Song

Arena team in my main varies. My current one is QGJ leader, GS, Kylo, Poe, IG88.

My alt one is HK47 leader, IG88, IG86, Poe, GS.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Stok3d wrote: »
    Congrats and thank you for sharing! With someone who has spent a considerable amount myself, what are your thoughts if something like the following was implemented: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/14380/suggestion-enhancement-to-chromium-packs

Would this entice you to buy more?

@Stok3d Thanks and it's a pleasure to share to the community so one has an idea what to expect from a chromium 8 pack.

I definitely want enhancements to the packs. Currently a person must spend a LOT to get benefits from chromium. And those chromium heroes at low stars with no way to farm will just stay unused. That can make a person feel like he/she spent money but getting no improvement whatsoever. Implementing a way for spenders to have a way to star the characters would be great. They could even introduce a VIP level like in many games that give small benefits.
  • Options

Arena team in my main varies. My current one is QGJ leader, GS, Kylo, Poe, IG88.

...Pogg-less ?
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    @Reyia

@Song

After all opened all those 33 Chrom pack. You end up using F2P team. I think chromium pack is much useful in the early game. Unless you become a whale otherwise it is pointless to get those chromium exclusive heroes like Ben, Leia, Maul, etc. Because it is impossible to get it to 7* unless you spend few thousands.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options

...Pogg-less ?

@droidboyz I have Poggle at 5* level 57 gear 7 in my main and 4* level 65 gear 7 in my alt.
    He's not quite ready yet to take on the main league.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    @Reyia

@Song

After all opened all those 33 Chrom pack. You end up using F2P team. I think chromium pack is much useful in the early game. Unless you become a whale otherwise it is pointless to get those chromium exclusive heroes like Ben, Leia, Maul, etc. Because it is impossible to get it to 7* unless you spend few thousands.

The chromium packs are much more useful in early game as it unlocks whole characters u can use to star up. With chromium either u spend a LOT or u will end up with half finished characters. I would like to use my Cad Bane, Leia, Darth Maul one day. The new pack will make 7* Rex much easier, faster, and cheaper.
  • Options
    Just wanted to share my result so that new/existing players can consider whether buying a chromium mega pack is worth it or not.

In other words, most of the time this is ****.
  • Options

They do it cause there are enough people like you who keep buying them to out spend the small spenders who just buy cyrstals for refreshes.
  • Options
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    Seriously 2 full character Rey drops? I need to change my forum name to include Rey in it apparently. I've opened over 450 Chromium Data Cards without a full Rey drop =(

Agree. Two full Rey character drops in a session is insanely rare so big grats to OP (many of my guildies have said the same). I've opened quite a few 8x packs and have gotten two full character hits and a shard hit. Refreshing the hard modes became a much more efficient way of 7*'ing her. Hopefully you needed them!
  • Options
    @Reyia

@Boba_The_Fetter

My rank today.
    vuIiXwb.png

The rewards are nice.
    hj867Io.png

@Boba_The_Fetter It was at the time I posted it. That account is my main account. If u didn't know there are many servers/shards and if u r not in my server u won't see it. If u want to see my rank and confirm u can send me your ally code and then u can check my rank by going through ally list. I'm usually top 10 in my main and alt.

@Suikoden said its not todays rank. But if youre offering to be my ally i certainly wouldnt refuse
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Rex, Gundi, Dooku & Ackbar too?

Man, I thought it was just Rey, but you literally got like all of the full character drops that I've never gotten :'(
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Reyia

@Song

Yep after all you use F2P team. The moral of this story....

I use Sid, Dooku, Daka, Poggle, Lum. all 7* except Daka... rank top 20.
  • Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    Wow. Lots of Leia and cad bane. Same here.

You got Rex'. Let us know what you think of him.

Yes many of them. Cad Bane is 6* with only 50 shards needed for 7* and Leia is 5*.

Just got Rex today in my last pull, so lucky!!! I also geared up my CT5555s today to gear 8 and I'm going to test them out in a Phasma lead team with Kylo, GS, and QGJ.

• Options
    Hey let us know about that team , I bet it's gonna be great. Thanks
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Johnnyudes wrote: »
    Just wanted to share my result so that new/existing players can consider whether buying a chromium mega pack is worth it or not.

In other words, most of the time this is ****.

@Johnnyudes Lol it depends on how you look at it. For me I think I've been quite lucky in my pulls. I've watched plenty of chromium openings on youtube and they got far worse than me.