Sith Raid Teams by phase

Prev134567
Lord_Terminus
239 posts Member
edited March 2018
Figured we might as well all collaborate and find the teams that seem to do well in the Sith raid. My guild still hasn't made it past phase one but we have found a few teams to be useful:

EDIT: Narrowing the lists down to more popular and high damaging teams. If any whales have the toons to try out my "hunches" please let me know how they do!

Phase One:
zVader
zAsajj
RJT, CLS, R2D2, BB8, Scavenger Rey
Talzin-lead Nightsisters (a hunch)

Phase Two:
GK lead, Visas, Barriss, HY, GMY (just a hunch)
Imperial Troopers
RJT-lead Resistance
Phoenix w/ Sabine

Phase Three:
Jawas (guildmate did 500k with level 80 g8)
Droids w/ engineer

Phase Four:

If you have found some teams to be particularly useful I'll add them to the list by phase. It seems that in phase one the trick is irresistible TMR teams. I think MT NS would also be useful in phase one, seeing as they can get past protection with plague and are very good at not dying.
Ally Code: 357-613-281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
Post edited by Lord_Terminus on

Replies

• Wkj312
    60 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I think it might be helpful if we have a thread for posting teams that do well in the new raid. I had a team of JTR (L), BB8, R2, CLS, and Thrawn post 2.7m on tier 5. Wondering what some people with deeper rosters than I have found so far.

Edit: typos
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I did Wiggs, CLS, Raid Han, and R2 and did 1.2 million. Then zDN, Zader, Zaukl, EP, and Zavage and got 750k.

edit: on T4........
  • Wkj312
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge or CLS lead?
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    Options
    i managed to score a solid 431k with HK47 droid team classic..

not bad.
  • Options
    Wkj312 wrote: »
    Wedge or CLS lead?

wedge lead
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge lead works in phase 1
  • Options
    One of my guildmates said that a Nihilus lead sith team was really strong because of the health regen and they won't regen Boss Nihilus's protection.
  • Options
    jjkriv wrote: »

Thanks! Who did you run with him?
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    DN lead worked best for me. Jedi also not bad w/ health regeneration.
  • Options

I ran Wedge, Biggs, CLS, Raid Han, and R2. did 1.4 million on T4
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    How is zader working? The tmr doesn't seem to do much.

Also, old school droids (hk 86 88 je neb) seem to work ok in p1. Might be better variations.

Btw thx for this thread! So much better than sifting thru all the "raid is broken/no it's not" threads for useful info. Hope it takes off.
  • TheFoxReDux
    255 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    So far I have posted 5.8Mil with ZZJTR, Rex, ZBB8, Rey Sav, and Z Death Trooper. Another guildie posted 5Mil with JTR, BB8, R2, Poe, and Rey Scav. His second run with that team dropped R2 for Resistance Trooper and pulled 3.5Mil.
    Other Postings:
    NS: Talzin, Asajj, Daka, Accolyte, Zombie are pulling 500 to 800k
    ZThrawn, ZKrenic, ZDeath Trooper, TFP, Shore 1M
    JTR, BB8, r2, Biggs, Wedge 1M

Estimated 100M to 140M health in P1. We keep forgetting to write down Boss health numbers.

Another thread collecting teams deeper in the even forum https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160867/sith-raid-teams-by-phase#latest
    Post edited by TheFoxReDux on
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Droids and Jawas seem to be decent in p1 could use BB8 with them too if dont have JT Rey
  • TheFoxReDux
    255 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    5.8 Mil with JTR, BB8, Scav Rey, Death Trooper, Rex
    5Mil JTR, BB8, R2, Poe, Scav Rey

Tier 6 P1
  • Options
    I have found that Nihilus lead teams can do well in the first phase if you time the buff right. I ran Nihilus lead Sith Trooper Dooku Sith Assassin and savage for the passive cleanse and did 1M.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    KRU teams are hitting for 800k
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options

Wedge,biggs,cls,raid han,ezra did 1.4
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Mobilegamer posted a video of Double Rey, bb8, r2, and resistance trooper getting 8 mil in round one. He got the idea from another gamechanger who posted 11 mil.
  • Options
    I ran zzRJT, zBB8, R2Z2, zCLS(unique it binds all things), and Jawa Engineer. Posted 5.5m on T6
  • Options
    Has anyone tried a buff heavy team with boba fett? DN basic steals all buffs. This can be used to our advantage with boba’s second special ability to do potentially massive damage I think. Just throwing that thought out there
  • Options
    Funnily enough it seems to be the pre-Sith meta...y'know, like the second best team in the game?

JTR, BB8, R2...and some others...
  • Mojo_1
    54 posts Member
    Options
    ZVader, ZSid, Thrawn, DT, Shoretrooper 1.8Million - Tier 6 Phase 1
    Sorry I didn’t think to take a screenshot.
  • Options
    I tried my high end NS squad w/ changing my zeta MT lead to non zeta Ventress lead. I did not see any TM removal, not sure if I missed it/they are resistant/or RNG.

did 1.7 mil though. next time Im trying w/ the MT lead.

this was t6, p2
  • Narzis
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't have really stronk jedis, but it could worth the time to try the following: zGQJ lead, zBarriss, zGM Yoda, Ashoka, JKA.

Foresight prevents Nihilus to decrease his, and increase your cooldowns. Barriss and ahsoka also can help you with passive healing abilities.
  • Options
    Seems to me that the only way to really crack this raid is by working together to find the most effective squads and strategies. If you've got tips, certain squad makeups or strategies that have worked please let us know so we can all benefit.
    My guild is at 74 million and pulled a tier 4 last night. So far our best success seems to have been with Resistance and Sith squads. We had one member go over 5 mill in damage with his JTR lead Resistance squad. Granted this is only a tier 4 but the same principals should apply going forward.
  • Options
    Tier 6- JTR Resistance teams are getting 4M and up, NS teams are over 2M.
    Zader Lead, Palps, ST, Thrawn, DN- all G11 except for Thrawn (G12) can get over 1M

Our guild GP is over 74M. We did have one person get 400k with his G8 jawas team (yes that's not a joke) so maybe something to look into.
  • Options
    Has anyone tried a Luminara led team? She gives healing of 8% of her max health at the start of each ally’s turn. Considering she gets a 20k max health boost from raid maybe that will help with survivability?
  • Options
    One of my guildmates said that a Nihilus lead sith team was really strong because of the health regen and they won't regen Boss Nihilus's protection.

I can confirm this, if you can time the raid ability on your nihilus right as boss niles uses annihilate, you can recover full health on your nihilus. (Nihilus annihilate recovers 100% health against raid bosses)
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    I have an idea about team for phase1. ZVader lead, Shoretrooper, Thrawn, Deathtrooper and Magmatrooper. I would really love to see this. Idea is to apply deathmark and fracture on Nihilus and Magmatrooper shooting. I saw that he can do around five turns before Nihilus will move so dmg should be quite good. And maybe he could also slow him down couse tmr under Vader cant be resisted. So can anyone try this team? I dont have Magma good enough to try it.