Sith Raid Teams by phase

123457Next

Replies

• Krash133xxx
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Has anyone tried a 0 buff squad? On p1 Nihilus gets -1 cool down on drain life when he steals a buff with his basic.
    I was thinking Farm boy Luke lead (no zeta), cls, both vets and talia. I don't have the vets geared enough yet (working on them for JTR) to try it.
  • Options
    Why use the vets? Why not use wiggs ?
  • TVF
    36772 posts Member
    Options
    Presumably because Biggs grants buffs.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gold_Leader_KY
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    LilAngus wrote: »
    STHan Lead, Thrawn, zKylo, Palpatine, Raid Han

how does that work?

nevermind. i see how old this post is now. pre nerf

• Options
    My Thrawn lead, Veers, Starck, Snow and Death team does 3,5M in P3, tier 5.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • ThumperFly
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Got 875K with Nightsisters P1, z’s on MT, OD, AV, maxed on NA and NZ...could have gone longer, but messed up rezzes...
  • ThumperFly
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Just posted 2.372M with JTRz lead, Zader, CLSz, BB8, and Z2...
    And again today, 2.4M...
    Post edited by ThumperFly on
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    My Veers-led Imperial Trooper team does close to 2 million in phase 3 on tier 4. I use Death, Snow, Storm, and Magma.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    So, P3 similar to the "Chex Mix" team: Vader, Sid, Sith Assasin, Savage and Visas. So the Sith Mix or Sex Mix for short. ;)

Visas is MVP here. I only tried it twice because I am too lazy to keep restarting for the perfect run. 1M damage on T4. My Sass is 6* g7 and Visas is 4* g8 no zeta. Rest are g10 or 11. Vader grants everyone bonus offense. 4 attackers = 400% offense. Do her piercing strike for the buff then Stand Alone with Visas Mar. She counters like crazy and was doing 60k per crit and I have crap mods on her.

Options: Sid lead. Less group offense but gives crit and crit damage buff. May add Palpatine instead of Sass and he can boost with offense up before stand alone. I think the theoretical numbers can get really big. Visas Zeta might make things obscenely dirty. Sith Maurauder might help but I dont have him.

Also, Unlike the Chex Mix, Visas heals well so 2 or 3 others can survive to do Stand Alone also. I did Savage and he was hitting really hard also.
  • Options
    Tier 6 phase 2: did 4.2 mil with Zader lead, GAT, Palp, Sion and Nihilus. If issues inflicting pain with Sion, use GAT 3rd ability on your Sion until pain is inflicted. Otherwise use it on Nihilus to get more annihilates off
  • Options
    BartyOG wrote: »
    Tier 6 phase 2: did 4.2 mil with Zader lead, GAT, Palp, Sion and Nihilus. If issues inflicting pain with Sion, use GAT 3rd ability on your Sion until pain is inflicted. Otherwise use it on Nihilus to get more annihilates off

Thanks that's good info!