Sith Raid Teams by phase

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    There's a good thrawn lead magmatrooper deathtrooper veers and shoretrooper team for phase 1 doing more than 3 million damage on YouTube.
  • Entity
    44 posts Member
    Options
    How about Rex, gmy, HS, Leia and zylo? Gmy allows basic hits without gaining defense Down from nihilus...
  • Options
    DaGhost141 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried a Luminara led team? She gives healing of 8% of her max health at the start of each ally’s turn. Considering she gets a 20k max health boost from raid maybe that will help with survivability?

That's not a bad idea at all. Surround her with a tank or two and a cleanser. Could work.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Kidon013 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried a Luminara led team? She gives healing of 8% of her max health at the start of each ally’s turn. Considering she gets a 20k max health boost from raid maybe that will help with survivability?

That's not a bad idea at all. Surround her with a tank or two and a cleanser. Could work.

Are people having trouble making it to Enrage? The three teams I ran got to Enrage with 4-5 members left...healing doesn't seem to be the issue?
  • Gawejn
    1140 posts Member
    Options
    Kidon013 wrote: »

I think that high dmg done by JintRey is based on exposes. Not on healing. Without this Jedi Rey teams wouldnt do so good. So probably teams with healers can last till enrage but wont do much dmg if they will not use expose, deathmark mechanics.
  • Gawejn
    1140 posts Member
    Options
    Another idea: jyn erso lead, cassian, Deathtrooper, Magmatrooper, chirut. What do You think?
  • EXPANCE
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Heroes20180302081640.png
    phase 1 teir 6
    I found R2 to be dead weight and added pilot for more damage, and it works.
  • SunTzu
    49 posts Member
    Options
    EXPANCE wrote: »
    Heroes20180302081640.png
    phase 1 teir 6

question: why does it show 12 mil worth of damage, but when you add the damage of all the toons it only equals around 3.5 mil?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    SunTzu wrote: »
    Heroes20180302081640.png
    phase 1 teir 6

question: why does it show 12 mil worth of damage, but when you add the damage of all the toons it only equals around 3.5 mil?

Damage from expose isn’t attributed to any particular character. Same for detonators.
  • Gannon
    1661 posts Member
    Options
    Heroes20180302081640.png
    phase 1 teir 6

He was struggling with the protection, and lost 2 million or so damage. The damage you use to bring down protection isn't counted in the total, only health damage. It's like when you kill the ads, only it shows up in the individual totals. The trick is to minimize how much protection you allow him to regain (limiting buffs and basic hits on him).
  • SunTzu
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Heroes20180302081640.png
    phase 1 teir 6

Damage from expose isn’t attributed to any particular character. Same for detonators.

I like this answer for my question. LOL
  • Options
    [quot8e="EXPANCE;c-1478991"]Heroes20180302081640.png
    phase 1 teir 6
    I found R2 to be dead weight and added pilot for more damage, and it works.[/quote]

How do manage to survive without a healer ? I have basically the same team available but Nihilus would kill my toons early since protection is useless.
  • Options
    A full Jawa team does well in phase 1. Mine are gears 9 to 11 and they did nearly a million!. The thermal detonators do alot of damage.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    My guild decided to start at t4. Cruising through it ok now in p4. No idea how these ideas/squads translate to higher tiers but so far...

Much like AAT, p1 is a tough nut to crack but then it gets easier.

Traya is very susceptible to AOE skills. She topples whenever lightsabers are taken out. If any, this is the level for Zentress.

Not sure how Traya's tenacity works (ie too lazy to read/research). I loaded 5 dotters with potency (Zader, Zidious, Fett, Zampa, Sharman) and after 2-3 turns she had 15 dots. After tjat everything was resisted. So I'm guessing she gains tenacity in her kit?

NS teams do very well against Traya.

T4 is not a good strategy building tier though. They don't do enough damage to really threaten your team until enrage. Sion especially is misleading. He's so little threat to g11/g12 toons that you're happy for pain so your squad can do more damage.
  • Options
    11 mil P1 w/ JTR, BB8, R2D2, g8 trooper w/ no mods, and scavenger rey
  • Options
    @JaggedJ would you happen to know if traya gains bonds of weakness when there are bonus attacks? All I know is it says when an enemy uses an ability she gains that...
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    Tier 6- JTR Resistance teams are getting 4M and up, NS teams are over 2M.
    Zader Lead, Palps, ST, Thrawn, DN- all G11 except for Thrawn (G12) can get over 1M

Our guild GP is over 74M. We did have one person get 400k with his G8 jawas team (yes that's not a joke) so maybe something to look into.

In Phase 1?
  • Options
    Gar Saxon (l) DV EP DT ShT
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    @JaggedJ would you happen to know if traya gains bonds of weakness when there are bonus attacks? All I know is it says when an enemy uses an ability she gains that...

@Lord_Terminus

I believe she does. Wasn't paying that close attention to that inparticular though.

In P4 she definitely does. Used Barriss' healing assist attack under GK lead and she gained per hit, not just once for Barriss using her ability.

She doesn't seem to gain anything for dots though (if you can apply them to begin with).

• Options
    I can't try the team because I lack hermit Yoda, but can someone try grand master Yoda lead, Jedi knight anikan, Ezra, hermit Yoda, general Kenobi. Was wondering if this would do anything because tenacity will resist the defense down from basics potentially.
  • CoryFed
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    977k with Jyn Lead, Thrawn, Han, CLS and Chirrut tier V
    663k with zVader Lead, DN, DM, DS and EP- I guess I should try DN Lead next time
    And 544k with zAV lead, Daka, Talia, Acolyte & Zombie (revived every Time, didn’t need “unbreakable will” as much
    Pretty sure once I gear them and maybe substitute 1 or 2 NS may do even better.
  • Hellios
    43 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Tier 4 phase 3
    Jyn l, Zraid han, rey scavenger, ZCls, lando
    51m
    Noamjr@4 s
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I did 2.5M phase 2 with ewoks....

Areeeeba

***Tier 5
  • Migux7
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Phase 1
    Gar Saxon lead+ Death Trooper+Shore(or another healer)+(2 others)
    2 other options:
    (Zeers+any of the troopers or ISC)
    (any 2 others with high counter %)

The main strategy is to apply deathmark on Nihilus then you just enjoy the dmg.
    Deathmark sjould do 45K dmg with each hit.
    And there is shore + DT health steal for healing.

• ddlooping2
    1047 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi all :)

How come nobody's mentioned using Kylo Ren in P1 yet?
    - he deals more damage when his health < 100%
    - he can reset his cooldowns, hence not have to attack with his Basic
  • Options
    He ll die once unbreakable will gets knocked out.
  • Mordraneth
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Vader lead team did well with DT, zveers, shore and zThrawn. Did 2.1 million.

HabdMX0.png

• Options
    What do you think? Nay or Yay?^^
  • Options
    Used him. Not worth anything, his main strenght is protection regeneration. Protection is useless against DN.
  • Options
    Tried my Phazma team, T6, no luck. However, we're stuck in p1, so not sure about the other phases.

They gain way too many buffs, which feeds into Nihilus.

I had a guildmate who did over a million Damage with a seriously undergeared jawa team though, that's some interesting news.