12346Next

Replies

• Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes she is
    Thread not needed for her anymore

Seeing as Jobs done see above, I'd like to say thanks to all that voted and helped. Cya in game grinding out our Ahsoka's. :)
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Yes she is
    For all Snip lovers out there we have already won this battle.

Reddit: ( has pages for buffing her)
    –]im-not-really-a-jedi 14 points 1 day ago
    Hey, Ahsoka is awesome. You've got my support. I'll start pressuring /u/CapitalMethod and see if we can't get some love for her.
    permalinksavereportgive goldreply

[–]CapitalMethod 3 points 1 day ago*
    No pressure necessary--she's one of the characters getting some reworks in the very near future. I think she ends up in a nice place...
    Energetic Slash: [REDACTED] recovers [REDACTED] increased to [REDACTED]
    Protective Maneuver: [REDACTED] If the target [REDACTED] all allies [REDACTED] instead.
    Quick Steps: (mostly unchanged)
    Daring Padawan: Ahsoka has [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] Whenever she [REDACTED] loses [REDACTED] regains [REDACTED]
    permalinksaveparentreportgive goldreply

Did you miss my earlier post about this?
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Triqui wrote: »
    For all Snip lovers out there we have already won this battle.

Reddit: ( has pages for buffing her)
    –]im-not-really-a-jedi 14 points 1 day ago
    Hey, Ahsoka is awesome. You've got my support. I'll start pressuring /u/CapitalMethod and see if we can't get some love for her.
    permalinksavereportgive goldreply

[–]CapitalMethod 3 points 1 day ago*
    No pressure necessary--she's one of the characters getting some reworks in the very near future. I think she ends up in a nice place...
    Protective Maneuver: [REDACTED] If the target [REDACTED] all allies [REDACTED] instead.
    Daring Padawan: Ahsoka has [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] Whenever she [REDACTED] loses [REDACTED] regains [REDACTED]
    permalinksaveparentreportgive goldreply

Did you miss my earlier post about this?

Yar probably lol just glad i have seen it now Tri
  • Options
    Other (Explain)
    Triqui wrote: »
    I think you will move that in the ROF (real official forum, AKA reddit) the devs that is in change of character development said that Ashoka is currently being reworked.

He posted this:

If true this is really disappointing. Her leadership ability needs the biggest rework in my opinion. There is really no difference between her leadership ability and Luminara's or dooku's other than lumi provides a nice passive heal and dooku provides offense up on evading. If I want to build an evasion based team I'm gonna pick lumi or dooku over Ahsoka everytime..
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Hey what happens to your plans to buff Ahsoka? Any news? Do we get an Ahsoka redesign on Thursday?
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Drake23 wrote: »
    Hey what happens to your plans to buff Ahsoka? Any news? Do we get an Ahsoka redesign on Thursday?

She is getting a buff, all we have been told is it will be very soon.

They also teased us with the buff:

Left us to guess ;)

I'd expect a buff to role around with the next major patch. We should have more details on the next patch this Friday @Drake23.

For now we prepare our Snips for the loving embrace. :D
  • Options
    Yes she is
    @FashionFett can you work your magic, this thread is done. :)

• Options
    Yes she is
    Awesome news...if anything I would love to see her Synergy run the board of characters, well a lot of them. Ahsoka was buddies with everyone.
  • Options
    Yes she is
    Needs overhaul
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    @BentWookiee this thread got bumped :/
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
This discussion has been closed.