Intermittent Login Issues: 3/9: [Resolved]

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Same connection error here. In the US on an iPhone.
  • Options
    Same here. France
  • Options
    “THERE IS AN ERROR WITH YOUR CONNECTION!” iOS n Android same problem! SWGOH FIXED THIS ASAP!!!!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options
    There is a bug report thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-connect/m-p/6682088#M10267

However, some communication here would be good too

Everyone please light this up over at Answers HQ, posting here is great but much less effective at getting the information where it need to be.

Also, Android US, no issue logging in.
  • Options
    Just as i opened up new territories in TW it dropped my connection. We're within 200 points of the other team with a win in sight and now most of us cannot get on to play. This connection issue cost us a TW.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    yWp2vZC.png
    And with this famous message.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Connection still down it just hit me an hr.ago still can't get on...fix is not fix
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Just skimmed through. Same issue here.

Has there been any news from the Devs on when this will be fixed?

:neutral:
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Platzman wrote: »
    EU, Android, does not work. Payout times in arena and ships, yippie :/

Oh - and don't forget TW is about to finish!

Someone feed the gerbils!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    There is a bug report thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-connect/m-p/6682088#M10267

Everyone please light this up over at Answers HQ, posting here is great but much less effective at getting the information where it need to be.

I can confirm that can’t login on both platforms, 10/3, happened after daily refresh. What have they done!
  • Options
    Every time I try to open the game it says connection error and that’s with or without my WiFi. Anyone know how to fix? I tried reinstalling.
  • Options
    Hi, as you can see from the title, I'm playing on android.

Starting with todays morning, the game won't let me in. A statement pops up every time saying that I need to install/update the Google Play Games to the newest version. I've done that several times now but with no help. It transposes me to Google Play Store so I update the app, but when I want to launch the app or the game, the same statement pops up again. I've tried restarting the phone, deleting cache, deactivang and activating Google Play and its other components, deleting and re-adding my google acount, but I've got no result and nothing has changed. I've even contacted the EA support and after explaining my problem to them all I've got was a link to a list of things that I've already done before.

Does anybody know what to do? Thanks.

EDIT: This was my problem for all day long. It has changed now to an error with connection, which I'm not experiencing alone.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Platzman wrote: »
    EU, Android, does not work. Payout times in arena and ships, yippie :/

Oh - and don't forget TW is about to finish!

Someone feed the gerbils!!

I think Kozi's Loth-Cat ate them. Maybe we could just use the Force?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Arena in 5’, fleet 1 hour later! I can’t move because of this error... this will cost crystals
  • Wampa
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Cant log in, i pad user
  • Wampa
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Game is down
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I can confirm that can’t login on both platforms, 10/3, happened after daily refresh. What have they done!

They nerfed everyone's connection!!! OMGZ!!! Because content philosophy!!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    I can't login on either my apple or android devices. My whole fleet payout nerfed and the last stretch of TW
    :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Still getting a connection error.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Options
    I also can't log in. Very frustrating since this is the second time this week. The other being an EA server issue I think that they kept sweeping under the rug. An apology and some crystals tossed our way would have been nice. Let's hope we get some love here once things are back online.
  • Alinoe
    68 posts Member
    Options
    I was starting checking all possible internet connections and wanted to bash my provider, then BAH! It's still not fixed.
  • Options
    Thats sucks i cant do my battle !!! I loose à lot of cristals
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hello all!

We’re aware of twine players experiencing inability to log into the game.

We are researching a he cause and working on a fix.

Stay tuned here. We thank you for your patience!

RT
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    We are hearing some reports that not using WiFi is allowing most to get into the game currently - the droid team is hard at work investigating this issue
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    We are hearing some reports that not using WiFi is allowing most to get into the game currently - the droid team is hard at work investigating this issue

Tried WiFi and not WiFi - no difference here.
  • Options
    Hey guys, my push msg arę working fine, but still the game cant run because of connections issues. Android nougat. Aby thoughts when the fix might kick in?
  • Options
    Data usage works, but I tried to uninstall the game so uses too much data.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, turning off wifi and a few attempts got me back in.

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »

Tried WiFi and not WiFi - no difference here.

Okay thanks for the response! Having seen some success with mobile only data - wanted to get that out there for any it will work for
This discussion has been closed.